ICO life

The key to reaching lambo land is buying ICOs. That's the only time you will get in the ground floor and make over 10x. If you buy existing coins you're only going to get 3x at the most.

It's just like in stocks, the whales are able to get in during the IPO and dump on the plebs once it becomes public. Only plebs "daytrade" stocks thinking they'll get rich. The whales either get in during the ground floor or they have inside info once it's public.

Other urls found in this thread:

presale.etherparty.io/a/812Z6mw2
etherparty.io/
binance.com/icoDetails.html?projectId=12
tokenmarket.net/ico-calendar
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good luck with that bancor bro

>ICOs
I'm too concerned about getting screwed over somehow. It seems like there's so much that can go wrong.

Agreed.

Accounts getting hacked, fake token sale sites, etc. That and the whales usually come and buy all the tokens up anyways.

Can easily make 5-7x on lower market cap coins.

there's tens of ICOs
the supply of shitcoins and memecoins is greater than the demand

you make it sound so easy and yet in practice, how difficult is it to find that 1-2 solid ICO out of a sea of many. It takes a lot of time to research and decide on what to get.

Out of all the ICOs that were made available, how could someone zero-in on 0x and CAT with little experience in crypto.

anyway best of luck if you think you're so good at picking ICOs.

I've been doing this for a month and 0x and cat were the only icos i bought.

You have to read the whitepaper.

>t. doesn't understand daytrading

you're fucking retarded, but that's a good thing; couldn't be making my sweet gains without you

DELET

Just gonna leave this here, there's still time.

Or, you be friends with a whale and they let you buy in with em as long as you cover the penalty post sell

Where do you get the info about ICO?

why u like to be broke user?

DELT NOW !!!!

>ICOs are the only chance to 10x
Weird, I did 10x(or more) in ETH, XRP, and DGB and wasn't part of any ICO.

I have $5000 to invest into crypto.

Currently I plan on putting $1000 into each of the following: BTC, ETH, ZRX, DNT, Obsidian ICO

Please give me your thoughts and suggestions.

check this out. smart contracts made easy. like blockcat or agrello. yes, it's an affiliate link. the pre-sale is not available through the website otherwise.

presale.etherparty.io/a/812Z6mw2

etherparty.io/

What is your purpose here?

Why would you put money into BTC during the fucking most unsettling time since MT Gox?

Why would you put money into ETH? You want no gains?

Why the fuck would you put money into ZRX or DNT that has already gone up 10x+ their ICO value?

Who the fuck is gonna pay for a shitty messenger service?

Enjoy losing all your money.

Any ico suggestions? Enigma proper fucked now? How about Propy, Everex, Monetha, Unikoin?

Anyone buy in on TRON?

How is Enigma fucked, most of their shekels came from people who are worth 7 figures or make 200k a year. You think these dudes made that kind of paper buying into shitty ideas?

Are you listing ICOs from that retarded excel spreadsheet screenshot?

I just want to get into the market. My reasoning behind them:

BTC & ETH - Long Hodl

ZRX & DNT - Medium term Hodl hoping to hit pumps for other exchange listings. ZRX especially seems solid. DNT is in a dip now could be good time to get in.

ODN - I'm not sure about, I want to get in on an ICO and this one seems to have something going for it.

What would you suggest I buy into?

holding 1 million since 5 sats.. feels comfy

No clue what spreadsheet. They were all ones I picked up on via chat on discords and such.

fuck that idiot

zrx is solid. Just don't expect a 10x.

DNT will probably minimoon again at some point.

ETH and BTC are solid

ODN is a wildcard. I'm in it as well. It could flop or it could really hit stride in its niche purpose. You pay like a fraction of a penny per message. Cunt has no idea what he's talking about

I know she is more makeup than woman but Christ I still wanna smash

This is why insider contacts are so important. I got into SALT at $3.50 a token and bought 20,000 tokens. They are now selling for $15.00 a token and every round of sales this price goes up.

I have a number of big pre-ICO opportunities coming up and just know that I will make the same sort of killing because I have smart money telling me what to do.

I still hold alts (only ones that I'm pretty sure are going to 7-8x like OMG) but OP is right, getting in at the ground floor is where the real money is.

None of you have the ability to do that because you don't have friends in the right places and will always be fighting over scraps.

3 typos in the introduction.

Jesus Christ this is why ICOs are treated like vapor ware

Shut the fuck up you larping phaggot

all it takes is one good ICO and it'll boost your crypto portfolio

example:

if you put $2k into zrx during the ico you'll probably have $15k+ now. sell your initial investment + 2k profit

reinvest that $4k into 2-3 other ico's. when those ico's goes over 5x sell your initial investment back plus a little profit and keep reinvesting

you'll have a 6 figure portfolio by doing this and you're holding all of them at ico prices. if one of them becomes a fucking pluto mission then you're set

Ive actually gotten into crypto trading due to fear of being homeless soon. Be my friend, user. I just want to get into one or two good ICOs really.

binance.com/icoDetails.html?projectId=12 in 6 hours dont miss it the last 2 sold out in 5 seconds

anyone hear of Bankera? I keep seeing it around.

How much Profit is possible?

Can you elaborate on how you were able to make these contacts, and what to look for when deciding on an ICO?

powerledger
ticks every single box. fuck the bankers, fuck big energy, and thank you government green energy initiatives

I'm watching this one, thank you.
Interesting. That one could work, thanks also.

Can u still buy some binance tokens? or they are all out?

oh well.. start day is tmrw. sory

tokenmarket.net/ico-calendar

avalon looks ok
decent marketing and achievable goals but every ICO is a gamble

this pic literally makes me need to jack off every time I see it.

dont.

KYBER is going to be fucking huge

>"the code is the same as for other crypto"
>"we just want to be popular"

lmao
Are all ICOs like this?

yes

LATokens seems pretty good
thoughts? worth dropping some ETH into?

So you'll be able to buy in 6 hours?

this. Lots of people made 20x on neo without getting on the ICO.

By watching what's being shilled on Veeky Forums, then looking into them to see if there's any potential. I bought CAT during the ICO ane 0x as soon as it was on liqui, thanks to Veeky Forums and my own research.

Lmao you gullible fool. Those bullshit SALT tokens have been selling publicly since they were >$2. I found a link to the 3.50 sale in the fucking comment section and I still didn't get in on it. There was literally nothing exclusive about getting in on that price. Do you know what kind of market cap this bullshit Ponzi scheme has to launch at to sustain a $15 token price? The moon mission already happened for the whales with ACTUAL insider connections who bought in at $0.25 a token. Enjoy your bags exclusive bags, dumbass.

I tried a couple times to buy some of these, but they're not showing up in the "my ICO projects" tab of binance, or anywhere else.

What gives?