Happy two months, biz_classic!

Happy two months, biz_classic!

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.ark.io/dpos-and-ark-voting-explained-68596a171ca1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how much is the average person getting from that 23k

We did it lads

Thanks, been in it since magnet fucked up, been my most comfy hold by far.

your_ark / pool_balance * 422 is the daily earnings you can expect to receive.

I've got about 3k ark and have been getting a bit over 7 ark a week(using weekly to save on tx fees)

>Arkies thinking they're professionals
It's almost cute if it weren't so pathetic to see the little Arkies struggle to make ends meat, hoping that one day they'll see profits. Little do the Arkies know the biggest crash in crypto history is soon upon them!

where's the rest of the pasta?

Noisheeee. Let's hope Francois does a better job during his talk tomorrow at Fintech than Travis. Then Ledger support for Sept and the alleged announcements to come will help Ark finally assert it's rightful, holy position in the cryptoworld. PS thanks to fellow Biz Classic homies

Dickwad, most of us are at 3-4x our initial investments lol. Comfy knowing what technology backs Ark. This is nothing so far. Also, learn to differentiate between meat and meet.

by pool balance, you mean 1.4 million dollars worth of ark?

Yup.

>we literally printed $40,000 out of thin air and gave it all away

KEK, MEAT

I don't know what this is but can I make money from it?

I also would like to know more about this. Can we get a quick rundown?

Ark uses delegated proof of stake. One day an incompetent autist got the idea to have a Veeky Forums delegate. Veeky Forums pooled money together and voted for this delegate. The autist fucked up but two people who were actually competent then started a new delegate and everyone switched to it. Its now been running and sending out ark to voters for two months solid with no hiccups.

If you were planning on holding ark longterm anyways may as well vote for biz_classic.

2.2 million dollars, 1.4 million ARK.

I've been looking at the website but I'm still confused. Is this a conjoined coin mining effort where you split the profits or have you all invested togheter in arkcoin to get a higher profit?

Here's a (not so quick) rundown that might be easier to understand:

Is this clearer?

Only 51 nodes are mining. The way 51 are chosen is based on everybody else voting for them. Top 51 with most votes get to mine/forge.

can i join?

whats the initial cost of signing up?

You just need to have Ark in your wallet and spend the 1.1 ARK fee to cast your vote.

where do i send it too?

Nobody. You keep your Ark in your wallet. Please don't send us or anyone your money. Once your vote is cast, you will receive dividends daily, weekly, or monthly. The UI for casting your vote is in the wallet client.

I tried registering to your site, but it says my wallet isn't a voter.

?

Did you vote?

No.

Do I vote for "biz_classic"?

>I tried registering to your site, but it says my wallet isn't a voter.
>Did you vote?
>No.

Yes you have to vote for "biz_classic" before you are considered a voter.

o-oh..

How much do people normally get?

All aboard the ark?

Making 4 ARK weekly holding my 1950 ARK. Passive income is passive income :)

Okay about that. Why isn't it Arkonauts?

Wow time sure does fly, I can't believe it's already been 2 months. In that short space of time most of us have at least 2x our investment.

Feels good man.

Dumb fuckin Arkies ;_;

baby don't cry

A R K
M A R I N E S

So how much do I have to invest in order to see a practical daily dividend from biz classic?

Define "practical"

I get 10ark a week with 4.5k

>tfw 100 ARK and apparentally I will make 1 ARK a month...

oh wait isn't there a fee for 1 ark for transaction? I will literally lose my ARK with this huh, I guess it's time to pack my bags.

0.1 fee

I bought 2700 ark in May. Hodled ever since, I voted for biz classic delegate, really clicked *vote* . But never had a payment, what did I do wrong.

Feeling retarded

tfw i dumbly lost my seed shortly after setting this up

500 Ark staking ad eternam without any hope to get to enjoy them