Crypto fact of the day v1

If you start with $1k you only need to invest on 3 coins where each of them 10x only once to become a millionaire.

If you check icostats you can see dozens of coins have 10x or much more than that.

So why arent you rich yet user, are your retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

presale.etherparty.io/a/812Z6mw2
sharpe.capital/
investopedia.com/news/putin-advisor-raise-100-million-bitcoin-mining-venture-russia-china-rival/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>are your retarded?

if 1/10 coins 10x then your odds of getting 3/3 are 1/1000. Which is pretty high but 90% of you fags suck at trading and would sell the dip even if you picked the right coins.

then just pick 10 ico's and thats it.

How long do ICOs usually take to reach 10x?

I feel like you can get lucky and cash out immediately at 3-4x on a good ICO but 10x would mean a year long HODL

DNT hit 16x in a month. ZRX 10x in a day.

I'd 10x my 0x ICO if I sold right now.

I mean his line of reasoning isn't technically wrong, with even mediocre hype ICOs reaching 3x-5x.

It would be better if you managed to land a 10x ICO to spread out amongst 10 ICOs that follows your checklist of what could be huge.

If we say one of those ICOs goes 10x, 2 of those ICOs go 3x-5x, 5 of those ICOs are dead on arrival (minor gain or minor loss), and 2 of those ICOs go to 0, you are still ahead by a lot.

You can adjust from there of course.

don't buy ICOs. they're way too risky

Risky?

Risk depends on the conditions of the game.

I have about 250k USD in ETH tied up or will be tied in 3 ICOs that will at min return me 3x returns each. It is based off how much research you do user and not buying bags from ICOs that have already released their tokens.

Do you think Avalon is a worthwhile investement? Can you tell about good project you are investing in?

ChainLink

Has proof of concept, partners with SWIFT who is the dominant force in the financial sector in what they do, their main purpose is to bring actual real world value to smart contracts by applying it to the real world applications instead of memecoins and shit tokens.

Kin

Has a shitty distribution, but the first token from a billion dollar valuated company, going to be using it on Kik, connection with Tencent who owns WeChat. Enough said right there.

Enigma

Yeah no shit about the hack, but 20 million USD worth has already been distributed to relative big dogs who invest in crypto, if you don't think these dudes are looking at min 5x-10x gains on a concept like Enigma you are retarded.

Avalon sounds alright kinda like Gilt/Jetsetter concepts when they came out, but there are real world applications already that do it incredibly well because these "exclusive" deal shits are all over the place.

How do you guys keep fucking finding ICOs with decent hype?

I never get in any of them(although i just started), and theres been a shitload of decent ones in the past two weeks apparently. I know about Kyber and plan to invest in that. Might get some TRON but im iffy about that one.

Really sad about missing out on 0x, DNT and even the fucking CAT

Wow holy shit thats actually pretty smart.

There were some anons here who had 20x-50x returns on their coins over a period of a year or more. They just invested in what they believed in. Honestly it depends on your style, you can make money short term through day trades, mid term through ICOs or long term through smart long hold investments, either works, but either can fuck you up real bad if you're a brainlet (90% of people).

You wanna make some cash user, I'll give it to you Barney style

Go to any ICO release aggregate site

Tokenmarket, Coinschedule, ICObazaar, ICORating etc

Cherry pick your ICOs in what they do, I personally do data, finance, and any token that has a connection to the real world

Look at the hype surrounding the token, look at the team, look at the white paper, has a similar ICO launched, how successful was that ICO, etc

Most important step, once you picked some of the ICOs you think are USDA Prime, be part of the presale, whitelist, or whatever bullshit you need to be a first mover

ALWAYS BE A FIRST MOVER

ALWAYS BE A FIRST MOVER

FUCK ANY TOKEN THAT HAS RELEASED

DON'T EVEN FUCKING LOOK AT THEM EVER

Sell at desired level based on how much risk you want to take.

Boom.

Remember me when you Paul Walker into a light post because you will be just as empty making 20k USD a week as you were making 0 USD a week.

>Remember me when you Paul Walker into a light post because you will be just as empty making 20k USD a week as you were making 0 USD a week.
Kek. Holy shit user, thanks. Screencapped

you're emphasizing being a first mover...what if there are like release tiers and you're in the third one? is it still worth joining if the coin is in ICO stage but you're just late to that part? also jesus christ there are like infinite ICOs and they just seem so gimmicky.

Pretty much this.

And remember to pick coins with cool logos. Do research on the team watch interviews. Do a little digging. Call and even email people. Ask questions.

Here's a good one. ICO going on right now.

First mover advantage is absolutely fucking necessary to lock in profits.

You mean like ICOs that have a Prepresale, then a presale, then a general sale?

Depending on the amount raised it can actually give you a better look at how much actual money hype is in the ICO, if they have sold out relatively quick in the other tiers and you are in the final tier before they distribute out the tokens, you are in a great spot.

Like I said you need to fucking cherry pick these motherfuckers and use aggregate sites to see which one fits the mold the best for you.

Delete

What are some of the example coins you have seen success with using this strategy. What are some exact attributes of those coins that stood out to you as being a green flag?

this is under hyped at the moment. pre-sale going on. etherparty presale.etherparty.io/a/812Z6mw2

smart contracts made easy. something like agrello, block cat but with a broader appeal.

Of these, i only follow enigma and agree 100%.

If you invest $1k into 3 coins, you'd need each of them to 1000x to make a million dollars. I only know of one coin that's done that. Could be more, but bitcoin is the only one I'm sure about.

american cititard here.

do i vpn and not give a fuck?

pretty big when discussing ICOs. I just bought my first ether off coinbase, and transferred that bitch to myetherwallet.

Can I just participate in ICOs in peace?

sshhhh don't tell people

The most popular example that I followed through with this is of course the ZRX token, phenomenal protocol, a real working concept who would have believed it.

It had also another massive factor, an incredibly widespread distribution with the FOMO that created, it created the perfect conditions for a token that would bare minimum 5x, I believe I sold my positions around 9-11x. I got in the first day, bought some more on EtherDelta the first day, got in the second day. The second day was more luck of the draw.

A little known token call PPT aka Populous, real world application of buying, selling, and tradition invoices. You probably never heard about this motherfucker but I exited 5x-8x of the ICO price.

Like I said cherry picking what kind of ICOs you like or ICOs that pertain to your particular field helps you put a finer toothed comb over what you wanna put your money in.

I used a proxy sometimes, with weird chink tokens now using retarded KYC measures, I just say fuck it, the juice isn't worth the squeeze, but most of the big if not all ICOs are American/Open to Americans.

Who gives a fuck, once that shit is transferred off Coinbase who the fuck is gonna know its yours. Also use low foot print exchanges if you don't want the Jews to know like EtherDelta or the upcoming 0x trustless exchanges.

Big thing later this year with presale sharpe.capital/ joined their telegram a few days ago they are serious autists in a good way lol

sharpe.capital/ serious autists working on this lol. Its a bit later on this year but my fav so far for this year.

Holy shit you are retarded

>1k into a coin
>10x = 10,000
>10k into a coin
>10x = 100,000
>100k into a coin
>10x = 1,000,000

Retard

looks interesting, thanks user

no probs, we are all gonna make it. eventually. :)

Is it still possible to 2-3x profit from a ICO that has just released tokens that people are selling on only EtherDelta without you taking part in the ICO?

It is a tricky spot, I am not particularly that greedy, I usually take 20-50% profits off EtherDelta.

It would have to meet a few criteria, was a hyped ICO, it is only currently on EtherDelta and maybe another shitty exchange like Liqui, and no announcement of it hitting major exchanges for shit tokens like Polo/Bittrex because it would price up the token.

If it is a hyped token the chances of it being added to Polo and Bittrex are already pretty high, if you wait til it drops, you could risk it out for 100-200% initial gains.

I can't hodl if my life depended on it.

What do you think of Obsidian?

Isn't that the ICO that fucking weeaboo was shilling?

It has enough entrants, but they raised less then 2 million. I would go in for a quick, quick flip. 2-3x and never look back.

Another thing to remember is that those exchanges you mention have a pay to list policy. I know this because for about 2 years from 2013-15 I worked with an insider shill/P&D group that would shill shitcoins and support the price when it was listed and in return we'd get dates and details from devs before they were made public.

What about red pulse? $15m marketcap which means it only has to hit 150m for 10x gains (not entirely impossible for the 1st NEO ICO which has a good amount of hype)

Prob a good one but presale is over, no?

Well exchanges are pieces of shits so I can't blame them

I don't like Neo so I cannot give you any judgment on something built off the Neo infrastructure, but something to consider is just because it is low market cap doesn't mean it will moon. Look at Vertcoin's market cap over time.

I love paul walkering in forza, so now maybe I can do it irl, thank you mr. ico man.

Thoughts on Russian Miner Coin?

Do you hodl any ICO tokens?

Fucking meant to reply to

>have had two 10x coins so far (ETH and NEO)
Just one more now.

Gonna be manipulated to God knows what.

Putin's tech man, don't think we crypto normies are gonna even have chance. Gonna need to be a crypto chad.

I hold some tokens, I have a holding.

If I personally like the coin, although I don't like most coins as we all are just speculators trying to make money, I will exit out half my position around 3-5x and hold the rest to see where it goes.

This alleviates the psychological stress of becoming a bag holder and also if it moons, you have enough skin in the game to get chunky profits.

This also frees up ETH to sock away, put into more ICOs, or sell on Jewbase so you can do another gator tail while a prostitute convincingly acts out a step fathers abuse for you.

1k on 3 coins, 1st coin gets you 10k, second coin gets you 10k, 3rd coin gets you 10k
you have 30k
or 333.33 each way...
thats not a million

are you fucking retarded? damn no wonder your blockfolios are sad to look at

see do you even math?

>If you start with $1k you only need to invest on 3 coins
so 333.33 on each coin

You can day trade and if you're good get 1% return. Guess what? That's 37x over the course of one year.

Invest in coin 1 -> 1k goes to 10k
Invest in coin 2 -> 10k goes to 100k
Invest in coin 3 -> 100k goes to 1m

>where each of them 10x only once

fucking pajeet cant even read correctly

10x $1k = $10k, aka "millionaire" in India.

congrats, Pajeet, you really did all the math. Now please tell me the most mooning coins required to buy to become a millionaire 10x$1k.

Possibly a good bet then on RMC? If it is manipulated then just ride Putin's coattails until it's time to exit?

ICOs seem like the meta frenzy within the wider crypto mania. Haven't stepped in yet as I've been happy with gains from conventional crypto, but now I'm starting to get FOMO.... do you think ICOs will stabilize in tbe near future or is there going to be 5-10x potentials for a while?

The difference is that you might be happy to commit the entire 1k, but I sure as hell won't commit a full 100k on just 1 ico

I don't see stabilization happening any time soon unless a major regulatory agency comes down with a huge dick swing, which the SEC can't even do.

Would I buy Russian Mining Coin? Absolutely. Do I think I'll have the connections to buy it? Absolutely not.

Conventional cryptos, lets be generous and say those in the top 10 are not bad picks, but the price point at to enter these cryptos for significant gains is very large.

Hence why all the pink wojacks because dudes are not used to seeing or gambling with real money.

I may have read the broken english translation wrong but I believe after the presale (at which you must put up at least a quarter million dollars) the actual ICO is open to public. But its 4000 something? Per token. Rubles or USD?

If only my russian ex wasn't in Russia, I'd go over the white paper with her...

Quarter million is doable depending on the white paper and the presentation of the token.

The dude being Putin's aide I mean adds a hype factor beyond the stratosphere.

It would need at least a 50% distribution of tokens.

I mean a Russian mining farm could work, I read that electricity is actually cheaper in Russia then China.

But the ICO hasn't even started yet.
How you already in?

The holding line was meant to say I have a holding strategy in response to his second question about if I hold any tokens.

Link to this coin? Russian miner coin doesn't really yield results.

investopedia.com/news/putin-advisor-raise-100-million-bitcoin-mining-venture-russia-china-rival/

>investopedia.com/news/putin-advisor-raise-100-million-bitcoin-mining-venture-russia-china-rival/
Cheers user.

>chink tokens now using retarded KYC measures
I'm in the Kyber whitelist.
Do you think i should participate in the ICO even tho they require this stupid passport photo KYC (Kill Your Customer) or should i wait till its available on EtherDelta?

Yup, but you didn't invest 100k usd. And even if you would have, you wouldn't be able to sell it all for 10x

how I check if tokens have been released?

It is a hyped token, only salty motherfuckers would tell you to pull out. Fuck the haters. Pull out when you get the tokens and you exit after making your mortgage payment and then some

If it is on exchanges and not as a "future" it is released. If you participate in an ICO they will give you a release date for the tokens you have bought.

>30k
>millionaire

Veeky Forums

I just now bothered to look at icostats. Am I reading this right? Not a single tracked ICO has a token less valuable than what it initially sold for.

Holy fuck I need to get in on ICOs

icostats only report coins that made profit apart from Bancor, are you mentally challenged not to see that?

Look up SONM, Skincoin....

ffs

senpai do you think agrello can 10x?

Fucking whales push everyone out.

blockcat did 4x and agrello is superior what do you think based god

Are you retarded?
$1k x 10 is $10k
$10k x 10 is $100k
$100k x 10 is $1mil

Estimated Date when Agrello ist gonna bei bought in exchanges?

~ 1 week, as of now only jubi will list it

Depends on the following and hype

as far as I know, they're not gonna support their token going on exchanges

Show me your million user, I'm sure you managed to compound 3 ICOs with x10 profits in a row

Go ahead Veeky Forums anons, show me your millions from 1k, you LARPing faggots

>buy hyped ICOs

It was heavily diluted though.

thafuck does that mean?

>Remember me when you Paul Walker into a light post because you will be just as empty making 20k USD a week as you were making 0 USD a week.

Shhhhh, don't bully kids with autism

Hey , thanks for the tips. You have discord , twitter or anything where we can communicate

or perhaps youre kind enough to send me all the good sites for the best info.

Ty i lovu

Hey Veeky Forums, here's your typical crypto "investors". Retards unable to do simple math.
Never forget, buy high sell low.

>what are non-compounding interests

OP never stated they were componding, also see

>OP never stated they were componding,

Thats why you are a brainlet lol. He already told you "put1k in 3 coins, get 1million", why should he state the obvious?

It's literally first grade level math.

their logo is god fucking AWFUL though. honestly one of the worst I've ever seen

not the one in your pic but the one with RvT on it in some monster energy bullshit font

holy shit it's bad