So what were his talents?

So what were his talents?

I still fail to see anything that makes him leadership material.

He looks cool

I guess hard worker. Workaholic maybe. The man slept very few hours, and slept on his office, and woke up to work. Arguably paranoia, or both

Sounds like Drumpf

Sounds uncomfortably familiar. But we're not allowed to talk about leaders from less than twenty-five years ago.

>this famous leader that ruled for multiple decades is not leadership material
Mhhhhhhh

Forgot to mention that he used to micromanage a lot of things. He personally chose most, if not everyone to be purged

He was ruthless, no morality at all, 1 a tragedy, 1 000 000 statistic etc. Also made other people in power fight themselves rather than him.

Fear

He mastered the art of purge.

>be churka dictator
>Kill millions of pidorashkas
>Decades later dumb rooster vatniki still worship you

Gotta count for something.

He was a lefty edgelord and died like one:

>People were so afraid of Stalin that when he suffered a stroke after a night of heavy drinking nobody went into his room until midday (at which point his maid was the only one brave enough to do so)

>They discovered him on the floor having had a stroke, immobile

>Not one of his ministers or staff dared to do anything about his situation for fear that the one who did would be accused of treason

>Stalin died after 3 or 4 days of not being helped

He killed or exiled everyone else more qualified, thus leaving him as the best candidate.

>t. ukranian

>t.tankie

>/leftypol/ making a halfway decent stalin meme
could it be

>Leftypol is a bunch of tankies

It's a mixed box, some more autistic than others.

I really don't think Stirner should be in that picture. Doesn't his philosophy inherently oppose leftist ideas of collectivism and "for the greater good" and whatnot?

He is a Leftypol pet in someway

Hes everyones pet really, some ancaps even use his stuff.

So do Leftycucks not realize Rand had no problem with working for others and voluntary charity?

And they are both wrong

stalin, fdr, churchill

putin, trump, merkel

stirner memes are funny

I concur.

But cringy as fuck

>t. rooster

well some of them

is this a fucking joke, lmao? Stalin was shit but he was several hundred times more competent than Trump

Cringe is a spook

He was adept at political manoeuvring

>1 a tragedy, 1 000 000 statistic etc.
thats an apocryphal quote