TRON ICO

The ICO starts in 7 hours. Is this shit any good? Everything I read about it saids it will be shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/rogeraitken/2017/08/12/could-this-millennial-crypto-tech-visionary-be-the-next-jack-ma/#1842defc7064
binance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001191231--ICO-Instruction
tronlab.com/en.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

its hyped as fuck. might as well throw some shekles into it.

Uncapped meaning everyone that wants to buy it will

The fuck is it really? Is there a minimum buy in? Binnance lists a sale today, how soon before I can sell?

The guy behind it is a genius and the team are mostly superhumans. The concept of free media that rewards contributors is pretty huge and could change the game.

I'm buying in for 1BTC.

I was so stoked for this ICO until I found out there's like, 400,000,000 supply. It's going to pump to 150sats maybe. I'll just save for Red Pulse instead.

by 400 million supply, I meant 400 billion.

Faggot this doesn't start until September 15th

Enjoy your poverty.

They've been having presales for the last 2 days, you ignorant newfag. Lurk more.

Very good buy if you are quick enough. 38 Satochi is very cheap for a coin that after launch will easy be 150 - 500 and then up from there. This coin already has the next 7 years planned out

Can we buy in ETH or does it have to be in BNB?

ETH and BTC are accepted today

is it a erc20 token

Blatant scam.

no chance to buy, some chinaboys buying the whole presale in 1 order

One of the worst deal I have ever seen in crypto.
Uncapped, overhyped ICO with 100 billions tokens. Lmao what possibly could go wrong?

This guy is probably buying into Avalon hahahahaha

Do yourself a favor and look at the team. There is a reason for the hype for once. And when I say 'look' at the team, I mean do some real fucking research.

Go on.....

Start here.

forbes.com/sites/rogeraitken/2017/08/12/could-this-millennial-crypto-tech-visionary-be-the-next-jack-ma/#1842defc7064

I mean jesus christ....

>TRON has already transcended Bitcoin and Ethereum to become the first smart contract blockchain protocol with over 10 million (m) wallet users in the world.

so, there's no minimum buy in on binnance?

IT IS A SCAM! CHECK BITCOIN TALK LINK ALL DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gonna watch this one like the nsa

I imagined you shouting on top of a soapbox at a street corner.

when is this going to start?

proof?

Who /already in/? Given that the time on pic related shows 12 seconds (and it really was after 2-3 page refreshes when it was 8PM on the dot) then you should take priority in being one of the first refreshers. And a tip if you don't know, you're typing in how many TRON you want, you have to calculate that yourself and just paste it in when you get the chance.

2 hours 43 minutes from now.

this was actually fucked

THERE ARE TWENTY POSTS IN THIS THREAD AND NO ONE KNOWS WHAT THIS PAJEET SHIT TOKEN DOES JUST THE GUY IS JACK MA FAG AND ITS ENOUGH?

you can buy it with BTC you deposit on Binance, correct?

so, someone explain in a sentence or two what this does.

Yep binance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001191231--ICO-Instruction

Thanks. Now to wait for fucking Bittrex to approve withdrawal...

as far as I can tell it's a social media,entertainment content platform.

tronlab.com/en.html

read it for yourself

Wondering why Peiwo has only 3 stars on Apple Store.

I want a decentralized Youtube with no ads or censorship. Is this it?

>tronlab.com/en.html

I've never heard of this app, I assume it's very popular in China, and it now has a wallet built into it.

prints money bitch

Why is Justin Sun the only member under 'team' on the Tron webpage?

>ICO ammount of BNB session: 300,000,000 TRX;

?

This shit again?

There's no team except some guy who was trained by Jack Ma. Which is great, but not everything. There's no proper English site or whitepaper. (If this is the next big thing they could hire a translator)

No one knows what it really does and it's easy to inflate the supposed 10m user number.

That being said it's clear the chinks are all over it. But the way Binance and Tron are running this is clearly designed to maximize FOMO and contributions (remember it's uncapped).

So you have 1 guy, no idea as far as you are aware, a bunch of people buying for the wrong reasons, and a couple Forbes articles. Put some money on it, but I don't think this is the time to go big.

Should I buy even after the tokens are released? My transfer is taking way too long.

And there's no minimum buy in on binance?

idk it sounds like a scam i haven't put money in

>calculate

it says 1 TRX = 0.00000488 ETH

so I just assume this won't change between now and kick off, and divide the amount of ETH I want to spend by 0.00000488?

yes

So, I can only buy when it opens in about 2 hours?

Are you retarded? Do you even wipe your own ass by yourself?

No, I ask my mom. I'm new at ICO's, breh.

>breh
Just how old are you?

don't be mad at him. that happens when people switch from facebook to crypto.

Old enough not to be a weeaboo.

Gotta start somewhere.

2BTC should be good enough right?

To answer your original question mate, unfortunately you can't buy it in advance, only once the 'Buy' button goes live.

Good luck on your crypto journey, fuck those weebs.

owned

Welcome and yes we all have to start somewhere and TRON is a good place to start in my opinion. No offense tho but it has already been stated in thread when it opens. If you DO intend to buy it you should also already have registered and logged on binance, checked the ico section where it clearly states the time it starts. Also transferred the btc/eth way in advance + calculated the exact amount of TRX you will buy since based on earlier sessions you should have around 5-10 seconds MAX to buy in.

All of the statements above have been mentioned countless of times already in 3-4 different threads. Anyways, best of luck to you, problem is when the clock hits 14:00 we will be enemies.

Thanks and excuse my lack of comprehension skills. I've been transfering BTC back and forth to feed my recent Binance account and I wasn't sure how it was all gonna work out. I get paranoid when moving my money.

are there any fees on the to consider on the ico or can I max out my balance on tokens?

It seemed pretty obvious that he was asking if there was a way of placing the equivalent of a 'Buy Order', which wouldn't be any less logical than the currently shitpot system of fastest finger wins.

sorry for this cancerous sentence

Looking good bois, I'm getting ready to transfer like 50$ to get in just in case

so 1eth = 200k tokens or am I too high for this?

starts in half an hour?

3 hours

yes, it starts X:00 (depending on your timezone) and ends 1-5 seconds after. Be quick

says

2017-08-24 13:00:00

what no, 33 minutes

10pm Beijing time

Checked,

so what time UTC is it starting?

Neither the BTC or ETH pages show this, they say:

where does it say that:

That would be 3pm GMT. Where did you see that?

Are there any fees to buy TRX at the ICO?

8pm Beijing time, dipshit, which is 23 mins away.

Why did you do that

Kill yourself you piece of shit.

I would like to know this as well.

Why would the price go up if it's uncapped?

which will have less demand, eth or btc ICO?

I was joking satan

IT WONT. they will hold bags forever. dont buy

Yeah fuck that shit I'm out.

Have fun trying to withdraw from binance

13 minutes

When its time, Do I have to refresh the page to buy? I've never done an ICO on binance before.

2hus don't smoke even if they're lonely!

Yeah and you'll have to refresh within the first second or else you're fucked

Damn. Binance takes forever to load for me for some reason.

I assume the website will crash as soon as it opens... chink website shit

8 More mins

Brace yourselves.

my anus

bag holders inc, no cap, 99% have no clue about tron, no clue about the team, gl boyz

gon2fast

Your worried about not getting them quick enough

not working

FUCKIN KNEW IT

wow looks like it crashed from the traffic