Be a millionaire

If you start with 5k and you make 8 trades with a 100% return, you are a millionaire.

shit its that easy? cool

>if you go all in eight times in a row and come out with 100% gains
good luck

Give me 5k and I try it

I started with 30k, made 400k with DGB, transferred it back to BTC, bought ANS, now am back to BTC with 1.4 million.

alternatively, my friend lost turned 50k into 2k. He is near suicidal.

What the hell did he buy to lose so much?

Easier than you think

8 perfectly executed trades is all you need

Probability dictates you're going to fuck up one of those.

>48k loss
How?

You'd be the worlds best trader and you are not. Unless you show proof of your trades I'm going to need you to get the fuck out.

OR... You could go all in at Bitmex on 100x margin and get 100% return on a tiny move, and become a millionaire in 1 trade.

>it's just that easy!

t.deluded arkie

Tbh it's not that unrealistic. If I had more money I would also be in a similar situation. Unfortunately I started with $500. $30k is chump change for some people. Or he was just insanely low inhibition.

You have to go all in 8 times with 5k and make 100% to get a million... and yes, you could use 100x margin to do so.

You can trade stocks, forex, or bet on nigger at the roulette

oh yea lol good point not just 1 trade but still a lot faster potentially.

Uhh.. not really. DGB went up 27x and ANS went up over 30x.

Why don't you just give your friend 48k?

I thought about it but I've developed quite a nasty high class whore addiction.

It's not good for people

Thank you for your support.

Any particular sites you recommend to find such high class whores?

I thought Trump was already a millionaire.

Yeah but if you take the same 5K and make 10 trades and lose half each time you have a dollar.

I started with 50€ in May and now if sold my btc would have about 1k.

If I had began with 50k I would be a millionaire about now. Or not since some trades wouldn't have been as easy or possible with that size.

Yep. Started with $3k and the liquidity problem is quite more noticeable after I reached $30k.

Basically I have to diversify now and the growth rate is slower...

The psychology of trading with 50 bucks and 50k is very different unless you are a computer.

This,

Tbf. It IS a very easy given the current state of the market. Then again, if I had a crystal ball, I'd just play the lottery.

Also market liquidity and volume is a lot different.

Making 100% return on a 50$ investment is a lot easier than 100% return on a 50K investment.

Most altcoin can't swallow that much volume in a single trade.

Really? just dump all your shit in a solid looking ICO

>5,000
>10,000
>20,000
>40,000
>80,000
>160,000
>320,000
>640,000
>1,280,000