MAGA now listed on tradesatoshi

How about an exchange that works

Wow that mem is dank

do novaexchange plz then i buy

One step at a time

I went to go vote for it on tradesatoshi

But why is it called MagaOCoin? Weird.

sick. So now what?

Weird, must be a duplicate, because it's already listed on the exchange.
You don't need to vote for it.
However, the wallet is down for maintenance currently, so the funds won't transfer yet.

I think it's a CIA tool to hack your computer.

A guy comes on here latenights, offer 50 free MAGA tokens if you download program.

I loaded the program, made wallett and snt him my key, then the pogram was gonefrom where I installed it, doesn't search, as if it isn't there and now my computer and does bizarre things, and the connection turns off repeatedly when I read ad post in Veeky Forums, only comes back on if I open the nytimes or other gay msm site.

Beware.

???
It's an open source bitcoin clone, you can go read the code yourself.
My install is behaving just like every other core wallet I've used.

Are you sure it wasn't just extracted into your downloads folder user

The source code is all public and you can compile it with vb

There's also forum posts of the project as it evolved in real time that are easily searchable

yes, that established wallet with readable code is a cia tool. good job, you figured us out

This is well known, they are still working on the API integration with their platform because the API calls were renamed from block to brick.

MAGA holder here: Great news! Excited to see some trades with this :)

absolutely positive, I selected location to download and it isnt there, in the downloads section, temp files or anywhere else; it doesn't search, doesnt exist.

Download at your own risk.

You're retarded, fuckwit

Anyone seriously investing into that memeshit DESERVE to lose money period.

Plans for other exchanges?

maga me up daddy

APcuogP7uzRExVPkyz3aQ7gEuwGft2LuRG

>t. CIA nigger

nobody's investing in it, some guy shows up every so often and gives it out for free, and the spookniggers use a backdoor in it to spy on you.

tinfoil hat detected...

You clearly don't know how to use a computer.
Tell me where in the code the CIA tools are, you can read EVERY SINGLE LINE, point it out to me.
Just because you're a tech illiterate windows user that can't find an install doesn't mean the CIA hacked you, nobody else is having computer issues.

do you have any other crypto out of curiosity? im starting to think you're just retarded

AW1Rp3SfKGzt5RQCA3KLwr8Dz6Er27Rcn7

Just send me some fucking coins.

Or maybe super smart as they can later dump on the normies and reddit fags.

DONT WE LOVE OUR CRYPTO T_D??????

I'm pleasantly optimistic in this shitcoin :)

Well, thanks.

The CIA doesn't employ niggers get out of the hood

Let's get this wall built, boys.

Yes I do.

All spooks.

Is litecoin a CIA spyhack program? Because it's the same code copy/pasted with some names and numbers changed. Go read it.

You have no idea. They don't need you to install some shitcoin wallet to have control. They've had it built into the processors since Core2Duo. Each one has a 3g mobile network antenna contained inside it, so they can control it without it even being hooked to the internet. If your computer's got some malware, it's your fault, not the magadropping man, and the scum on the other end is the kind of person who normally writes malware, not the CIA, who are a little too busy growing opium and staging false flag attacks on protesters to worry about you. Because you're dumb as fuck.

Ac3fQnbXbyYiTKCSiai5Tddu8rDV49ir65

Ok let's do this. Let's take this thing to the moon, or at least to the lower stratosphere.

MAGA
AWT1SH3AtCdE5Ha6wkxMcTfqJonjYtFF2b