He didn't buy BlockCAT while its only on Etherdelta

>He didn't buy BlockCAT while its only on Etherdelta

What's your excuse? This will be big in the normie world, allowing people to create Ethereum smart contracts with 0 coding knowledge. Not only that, the devs have their coins locked in for 2 years. You hate money or what?

Other urls found in this thread:

agrello.org/about-agrello
blockcat.io/
youtube.com/watch?v=OzPVBZuGBcw&t=115s
youtube.com/watch?v=pyI30NRu9n0&t=237s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>You hate money or what?
yes, i unironically do hate money

>shilling this so hard
Why would I want to buy it now when its gonna be dumped the moment it gets listed on an actual exchange?

bought some of this yesterday, how long till it gets listed on an actual exchange?

lol

that's now how it works. check ZRX price after it got listed on Polo.

Whats my excuse you ask? I dumped for 4x profit after ICO and am waiting for my Agrello/DLT tokens to arrive and hold. Agrello is simply just better then. Compare developer teams, I highly suggest you dump those bags at a loss and just buy Agrello when it hits exchanges.

ZRX had a tremendous upward momentum still going also it had that incredibly wide distribution method where everyone who signed up got a piece and the FOMO of the second day launched it into the moon.

Two different scenarios with two different tokens.

I highly suggest you go to agrello.org + blockcat.io and compare the developers. Google there linkedon profiles. Noticing something..? Thats what i thought now dump your blockcat. Agrello will be on Jubi the chinese exchange and poloniex and bittrex in 2 weeks. Thank me later

agrello.org/about-agrello and then look at blockcats team, just scroll down to the bottom blockcat.io/ and now google there linkedin accounts. Sorry blockcat bag holders you are at a loss this time around.

Blockcat is a team of fucking retards
/thread

nice just bought 100k

Not trying to fud or anything, but comparing the whitepapers and teams, Blockcat does indeed look like garbage compared to Agrello.

blockcat looks like cat toy compared to professional product agrello.

>increasingly nervous Agrello investors

Nah, I didn't buy Agrello. I sold Blockcat early but I don't really care since I am not comfortable holding a project that I don't believe in. All the power to the cat holders should it moon, though.

I'm not saying CAT will perform as well as ZRX, but I do think it is in for a decent 2-3x pump when it hits a legit exchange.

or you buy and flip both of them.

bump

How long is it gonna take them to get listed. This is ridiculous.

Shouldn't take a stretch to see how massive an impact a project like Agrello can have IF they can pull it off. The ICO was a great deal for those who got in, but this goes a lot further than a quick exchange dump, I will be hodling these bags.

It's currently diving. I will buy this when it hits on an actual exchange and fucking crashes to the ground.

Enjoy buying at a 2x price on liqui.

this thing will go well below 3$ before that happens and it will go below 2$ on the upcomming exchange.

i bought both at early ico stage. why not hold both for a while?

My excuse is that etherdelta looks like it will hack me and then steal all my plasma. Dont trust it

Then you are a complete retard if you buy shit by the looks of it.

If someone cant put together a decent exchange it speaks about their dedication and trustworthyness.

It's decentralized meaning your money won't be stolen like on other exchanges (this has actually happened before). Enjoy.

I actually think the Blockcat compares well with Agrello. Agrello are marketing themselves as a product for legal teams to use to make biding contracts. BlockCat are tapping into ordinary people's excitement about the potential for smart contracts. I think this will pay off big time. Look at the marketing for something like Ebay or Amazon, they don't present themselves as ' a 'legally binding auction contract provider', it's more like 'Hey normie, do you have some nice stuff lying around your house? Come sell it!' It's fun, it's inclusive. BlockCat are taking the same approach, they're going to have a usable Alpha to play with well before Agrello.
Watch these two interviews: Blockcat: youtube.com/watch?v=OzPVBZuGBcw&t=115s

Agrello: youtube.com/watch?v=pyI30NRu9n0&t=237s

The BlockCat boy genius comes across as more likable and better able to express himself. Kid was already featured in Forbes 4 years ago for being a wiz. This is the kind of stuff that's going to attract people to the project once it's easy to buy, ie when it hits a decent exchange

dont mind these poor brainlets

don't believe me just watch