/BNB/ its going down down down

Other urls found in this thread:

binance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001258291-Binance-Will-Charge-Trading-Fees-From-August-25
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've got 969 BNB, bought at 2,20 combined.

Remind me again why i should HODL?

I noticed....

I sold and then bought back lower while also investing more $$. I thought my buy price was pretty low but not so much now...

I think there should be at least one more pump before they add fees on Sunday. Problem is, what if BNB pumps more? Maybe the whales realise they actually need a shit ton of BNB for the 50% discount? Who knows?

Ride it out and prosper, this isn't a shit coin

Buy the dip

they added ELC coin anybody know about this coin?

manipulation is crazy on this, didnt a dev mention something shady about price too in telegram? said how it shouldnt be rising so fast

a dev mentioning price is bad regardless but when its a coin for an exchange then yeah.. i dont like the sound of that

>everybody thinks 24th is moon day
>fees get moved to 27th
>only english announcement is in a comment buried in a reddit thread
>doesn't moon

nothing shady here move along ;)

Doesnt seem big deal to me as my investment is spread across 3 coins atm.

Anyway when you guys looking at selling. DESU. I am only familiar with etherdelta. 27th? Or going to hold for the long run?

BNB are now stating that fees have been moved to tomorrow AND that they've been moved to sunday. i'm getting the fuck out of this asap.

*dev says price needs to be kept down for some reason*

*spam sell 3 coins at a time appear in order book randomly every now and then*

BNB just started! I think price won't matter in the future.. because you will get a 50% discount on the fees on the Exchange, no matter how high the price! So I think this will be one of the first coins without a psychological price!

IT started? They said fucking 12:00 Beijing time the degenerates,

Imagine if btc was controlled by this race. I shudder at the thought.

Stop deflecting from the issue Wang you cunt.

Binance will charge trading fees from 0:00 August 25 (Friday, Beijing Time).

The rate of trading fee is 0.1%. If you chose “using BNB to pay for fees”, you will get a 50% discount.

binance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001258291-Binance-Will-Charge-Trading-Fees-From-August-25

obvious shill just convinced me to get out even earlier.

still happening

I will hodl it for one more day, untill Aug 25 0:00 (Beijing Time), I think chinks will pump the shit of this tonight.

If not, I'll sell.

Only for 4.5 hours to go;
Current time: 19:22

> the shit of this

look at this chink pretending not to be a chink

BNB can't afford fluent shills?

There is a limited amount of BNB. And fees will burn it fast.

BNB went down because people are selling for eth/btc to get on the ICO session. And that's why I sold yesterday at 65k and rebought just recently at 55k. How did you not see this coming? Of course people will convert at 0% fee rather than pay transaction fees and wait 5 hours for their btc to arrive.

Oh definitely, I sold high and bought in low.

But I think it has reached the bottom, and will be moving upwards from now.

SO DO I BUY OR SELL!?

Posted on the other thread, no fucking volume on any of their other coins outside of NEO and BNB. Who is gonna need.to save on fees when nobody is using the exchange? Not to mention everything they do seems shady as fuck.

I have almost 10k coins with an average price of 20k. If this runs back up to the mid 60s I won't be able to dump fast enough. But I'm not selling at these prices.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>tfw this is my biggest bag
HODL

are you people retarded? The price will only move up from now and bnb are going to burned

I just bought the fuck out off that dip

they will burn half the coins, right? this shit's gonna fly again if so.

yes, the only way how bnb will be worthless is if nobody will use the binance exchange anymore

Which seems like a very valid concern. They've somehow fucked this up.

this one will be going up soon

buy now

how so?

Have they? They're lightyears ahead of most other exchanges in terms of display/executing super fast trades/customer support.

Yes read the whitepaper - it will literally send the value of the coins to x10 what they are currently

Couldn't get into the fucking TRON ICO, so I decided to buy BNB instead. Let's see what happens

bnb used for fees will be burned too right? in that case bnb will be burned even faster

Same. Only bought like 100 bucks worth. Not losing sleep over this if it doesn't work out.

sold 885 BNB at 56K, bought in 590 at 54300 sats and now I'm waiting to see what happens on the 25th, that's when I decide if I rebuy or not.

Volume is only done on BNB and NEO. We're fucked user

>t. early bags

So have you been paying attention for just the past 2 days?

We will see 65k soon. It is a pity that the team appears to be suppressing the price, but I understand that they are in a tough spot.

BNB is designed to incentivize using Binance, so they don't want it to be so expensive that it deters people, but in suppressing they are pissing off early adopters and holders who may end up not wanting to wait a a year for the coin burn to finish to see the final value of the coin.

I personally would lose out too much on other trades keeping my stack in Binance, and will be looking to exit.

It was hard enough watching them add all these pipedream coins with astroturfed descriptions... Healthcare Chain and Election Coin are probably going to be total failures. Binance has attempted to come off as being capable of way more than they are. I wish they would just let BNB gain value and not try to fill every token niche there is with their shitcoins. Thanks to them though I now have enough btc to diversify in a few ICO's and I may be retiring in a year depending on how 2018 goes.