Is he right?

Is he right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Cq4z7GU_40
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=7Cq4z7GU_40

Its too late, user, we all noticed that you're retarded. Wait for this thread to be pruned and try again.

This is retarded shit promoted by russians because theyre butthurt about losing their empire. Ukrainians have their own identity, thats why they wanted their own country

crimea is russia retard

Ukrainians are there own identity and deserve their own nation, but letting them keep Crimea after the USSR was very questionable. Anyone who says "Crimea is Ukraine" doesn't know what they are talking about.

Laughin bigly over here.

DO IT AGAIN UNCLE JOE

While that's true, Russia also signed a treaty with Ukraine which guaranteed the latter's territorial integrity in exchange for nukes stationed there. By taking Ukraine Russia showed to the world that its promises aren't worth the paper they're written on.

I hope the Chinese will cite Russia's disregard for its own treaties when they need to justify taking all of Siberia in a few decades.

North west Ukraine should go to Boland along with half of White Russia, the rest to Russia, with Bessarabia (and Moldova) to Romania.

It shouldn't exist with its current borders, no.

But then the same can be said of many countries.

Personally I favour the abandonment of the concept of the nation state altogether.

China takes all of Siberia. World effort starts to cut China into 4-5 pieces to stop their expansion autism.

I`m surpised people don`t talk about how every cuntry bordering Russia in Europe shouldn`t exist since the Germans bascially created them.

The entire eastern half of Ukraine should be given to Russia desu.

As a Russian, I would prefer the Ukrainian national identity to be integrated into the Russian one, as it was before the Revolution, but I recognize that the identity is real, has its base in history and not just German invention of the early 20th century. Then again, if not for the Revolution and Soviet's politic of local nationalism, Ukrainians would have been more or less Russified by now, just like Occitanians in France, Bavarians in Germany and Sicilians in Italy.

As to the state, Ukraine in its current borders is an artificial country, but then again, many of the supposedly "national" states, like Italy and Germany, were artificial concepts made real thanks to autism, and become national states only after decades of nation building. And then there's this abomination called Belgium.

Belgium's fine, leave em alone.

I'm not being a troll here, but how exactly are they a different ethnic group? I just see Ukraine as an extension of Russia and ukranians as russkies in every conceivable aspect.

A more powerful Russia benefits no one, not even russians.

This is one of the few situations where Russia WOULD go nuclear.

>Ukraine shouldn't exist and should be part of Russia
>Ukrainians are subhumans that everyone should hate

t. Russians

>British accent
Outerly disgusting

>Vatniks butthurt that their attitude has driven yet another state into the arms of NATO
Russians are greedy morons, what else is new?

As a Russian the Ukraine should not have existed but it exists now and we can't do anything about it now so it will exist

This

NON

C
O
U
N
T
R
Y

So would China.

Right now China's nuclear arsenal is only enough for counter value, but they have the capability to build a counter force arsenal and anti-ballistic missile capability.

If China got somewhat serious about staking their claim on Russian territory, they would absolutely build up their nuclear capability first.

This so much. It doesn't matter if it deserves to exist, you've let it exist for too long and now there's nothing you can do.