Wtf I thought this was guaranteed money?

Wtf I thought this was guaranteed money?

>buying something that had already 20 bagged.

for the fags who convinced you to buy it was

devs want it at $2.80

Got dumped because of the tron ico. However, I sort of want to sell mine soon unless someone convinces me otherwise.

this, and you could have predicted it really

Holders getting sick of the obvious sell wall that Binance puts up every night to prevent pump and dumps so now it's getting dumped without the pump.

devs snipe buy orders way below the going rate to drive the price down. i'd expect one more pump before the day fees kick in (which binance themselves contradictorily report as both the 25th and 27th).

i'm out of this as soon at it hits a price i'm comfy with.

Devs have never commented directly on price and have said the growth is good and in line with how many new users start trading there but thats about all they have said with regards to BNB direct price.

They have an AMA coming up and have said they are niot going to shill their own coin, its an exchange and they want it to be about all the coins not just their own and will work hard to give BNB more value than it already has through new features and actual use rather than just bullshit hype.

If you cant see that this is a long holder then jesus, take your 30% and panic buy back in when its $5 losing that 30% and then some.

get fucked hahahahahahah

just wait for when the exchange fees are back Then you wil see the Real sell walls from Binance

Bags are getting heavy, but I'm not fucking selling at under 65k. Hopefully it's just everyone cashing out to BTC for the Tron ICO and we will pump back up later.

Check it

ITT: brainlets who think BNB fee discount hasn't been priced in yet

get dumped on, again..

Buying all those weak hands.

dis mean that people hodlin not sllen yah?

I send litecoin to buy some BNB right when the fucking site decides to crash. fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Sold all today, made great profit. Fuck bnb, good concept but chinks fucked it up

Oh well, made me a fair bit of money. I'm looking to 2018 ICO's now. Tron looks horrible.

Hope I can get out of this at 65k+. Had a bad feeling this was gonna dump when I went to bed.

Fuck these exit scamming chinks.

they've priced it at 2.80 in the ICOs so it should hopefully at least pump back to that. i would not recommend sticking around afterward unless the exchange starts doing better.

it's a shame because i love the interface

They're really fucking themselves over.

Whales are just shaking off all the weak hands to lighten the rocket before blastoff.

Anyone know anything about ELT? Looks like a major shitcoin but I don't see it going much lower than 150 says.

I want to jump on one of these chink coins for a moon mission now that BNB is kill.

God there is literally no volume on this exchange outside of BNB and NEO. What the FUCK is its problem? Please pump one last time to 70k so I can get out of this hell.