Anaconda Muhmmad

I'm extremely serious about this question, so here me out.

What if in 622 as the Prophet of Islam Muhammad was beginning his Hijrah to Mecca that he turned into a snake?

In this scenario in June of 622, Muhammad is getting ready to head out to Mecca when suddenly he feels off.

>his skin discolors
>it becomes rougher
>his tongue forks
>eyes goes black, it becomes hard to write
>legs shrink into body
>arms shrink into bodies, Muhammad can no longer write his holy book

The rest of the transformation takes place; what was once a human of normal stature is now a slender creature of significant girth.

This scenario assumes that Muhammad retains his intelligence. What happens next? Will he still carry out the Hijrah and go to Mecca? If he does still slither his way to Mecca will the people of Arabia become devoted followers to Muhammad and still form Islam? What will Islam look like now that Muhammad is a giant snake?

Discuss.

sneks r cute

hisslam

i think he still has a fair chance of getting islam off the ground if he can actually make it to mecca before dying of overheating. remember, those people were worshiping various idols as well as a giant black cube when he showed up as a human. provided he can find a stick and spell shit in the sand, i think it could work. arabic script is pretty squiggly to begin with and would lend itself well to a squiggly animal

Holy shit user. Is there some hidden secret about Arabic that """historians""" don't tell us about? Is it possible that even if Muhammad wasn't a snake, is it possible that Arabic was inspired by visions that people had of snakes in Mecca?

Well since the serpent is a symbol of evil in Islam, his followers would assume he was Satan tricking them, suddenly exposed by an act of God. Which God? The answer to this could shape the whole course of history.

I missed snek posting.

Its an underrated meme.

If Muhammad is now a giant snake, does that mean that people can't refer to him as a pedophile since Anacondas even if they have the ability to talk really can't be considered pedophiles?

PURGE REPTILEFAGS

>borderline /b/ induced snekposting is better than the constant bolitical humamities shitflinging
Huh. Have a free bump, I guess.

This seems to be the most likely outcome.

Since he has become an Anaconda, he surely will die soon. There are few water sources in Arabia, and there is also a lack of plentiful game the size of Caimans and Capybaras.

Mo never wrote anything; he was completely illiterate.

There's plenty of camels, and they provide food and water

t. Johnny Cage

wtf is this ur fetish

A camel is fucking huge bruv. A capybara is at most 100 lbs

But what if the anaconda only attacks the Camel calfs?

>he actually believed Mo's biggest, most clever lie.

It's not a fetish. Its the most underrated meme from Veeky Forums called snek posting. My favorite is and will always be Anaconda Hamilton.

Nah, Anaconda posting hit its zenith when it hung shit on the "I was born Jewish" poster

No, that's not true! That stupid "I was born Jewish" poster will never ruin something as wholesome as Anaconda posting. I miss you Anaconda Hamilton!
Why even live anymore?

Anaconda posting is a positive prat of this boards identity.

Can someone send me the link to that Anaconda Hamilton song?

I love this so much.

would he still molest children? or would he just eat them?

what did he mean by it?

Since Snakes can't think of notions such as morality, I don't think Muhammad as a snake would be considered a molester unless he retained his intelligence. He would probably eat them instead.

He would be seen as a divine demon of allah and all sneks would be seen as sacred
Mohammed would achieved legendary status of the snek of alli a llull lallackbar

>provided he can find a stick and spell shit in the sand
being illiterate might make that hard for him.

>visions that people had of snakes in Mecca?
Arabic comes from Yemen so I would say no

kek

But he could preach the word of God by talking, this is all assuming as OP stated, that he can still talk.

On another side note, what he do when in battle? Would the concept of conquest change now that Muhammad is a snake?

> alli
this got me thinking that Muhammed being turned into a snake would mean Ali would probably be seen as the true prophet or even god who controlled muhammed all along, as per shia heterodox teachins