Other urls found in this thread:

btc9.com/trade/58
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

literally where

FUCK!!!
BTC9 not BT9

watdafuk

Prepare for more dumping

Would be nice since it's 15% of my portfolio.
Do you have a source?

>kBQz8us1

Here
btc9.com/trade/58

>another ching chong FYMIYWF dump train
We're doomed

Feels bad, was gonna use the gains from DNT to fuck traps from Seeking Arrangement during my trip in LA

Sad but true. Dumped my 70k bag last night and broke even at 36-37, two weeks of hodling in vain, atleast I didnt lose money but I did miss some moon missions..

So DNT is over?

For fuck sake I can't believe it...

Well the only hope is to get pumped by chinks now for cheap and then dump once it (eventually) hits bittrex.

Sold my dnt yesterday. Lost money on it but once it hits an exchange it's gonna dive even further. DNT is dead man

So never, because it aint never gettin listed on trex.

Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

I still have double my investment, how fucking high did you guys buy.

>bought at 4 cents
>didn't sell at 400% profit

I bought at 28 cents :((((((((((((

I fell for this shitcoin. Fuck this.

I don't think this project is over.

Good development takes a long time and when they plan to develop multiple projects simultaneously on their platform it's going to take plenty of time to accomplish those goals.

This and current resistance still keeps me from cutting my losses and hodling by the end of the year.

Honestly this project is too big for it's team and beyond it's time.

I'm not trying to be pessimistic, i'm just being realistic here.

And if it does moon, it won't be for years.

You guys are the new DGB bag holders.

Peace.

DGB bagholders bought it when it had a 420M dollar market cap

DNT max was 150M

That reddit spacing

that panhandling name.

Don't start with me you curry eating pleb.

this. this coin has only been out for 3 weeks and it has a low market cap compared to other shitcoins without any product. there's still a ton of growth potential.

>mfw it will pump higher than ath on btc9
also, all these guys predicting a dump but everything happens the opposite of what biz says. just like when you guys predicted it will pump on binance.

great idea.

but

weak product, and overwhelmed team

What does this coin actually do? I tried reading up on it but i'm too stupid to understand. Why would anyone need to create a district?

Why would this dump further than it already has? Everybody who was planning to dump would have already. Sure this might get the PnD treatment on btc9 but It shouldn't outright dump.

Hopefully this just means more volume because it's slowing down day by day on binance

>Can't use greentext
>keeps using reddit spacing
your new is showing.

Considering that you didn't even used green text the first response, I'll let you slide this time curry nigger.

As for
>muh reddit spacing

I

was

doing

that

shit

before

reddit

existed

you

amazing faggot.

now go ahead and respond because you can't make any money leaving you so bored to respond to me.

>didn't even used
Nigga so mad he can't even use grammar correctly

>caring about this kind of shit
How

Pathetic can

You be to care so

>much about spacing

?

Shut up already you queer

Please sell all your tokens
I genuinely hope all you cucks sell every single dnt you own because of the past few days then cry like little bitches when the districts start pumping out and the value starts slowly increasing.
You niggers dont even read whitepapers and start saying shitcoin to everyfucking thing which goes down in value just like you did with ethereum after the DAO you all deserve to be poor so please sell

omg what amateurs are here. DNT will be worth 1$ in about a month or 2. And then I will post this stupid ass thread everywhere on Veeky Forums and I hope you will die in shame. The same thing happened with "antshares" aka "NEO". Everyone on Veeky Forums was like "this is scam coin, don't invest in it..."well I quit my job because of NEO cuz it was such a success.

Thank god for people like you. A+ Bro

>DNT tomorrow will be listed at BT9.
it could be a reason for +10%, but not for the moon

would you trust a coin which the logo was drawn on MS Paint

i dont think so