Part of the 100 bitcoin club

>part of the 100 bitcoin club
>still part of the virgin club

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@charlesx/exposed-ico-scam-lust-ico-exposed-on-bitcointalk-similar-to-eros
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sell one then and get highclass pussy. what's your problem user? are you a romantic faggot?

Stop masturbating. It kills your drive to seek pussy and makes you a beta

^ All the above. Plus lambo pic or GTFO

nice & nice.

Bullshit, no one who visits Veeky Forums is actually a millionaire.

The first thing I thought after I lost my virginity relatively late was "Damn, should have gone to a hooker years ago".

Don't be romantic like me, OP.

op a girl
op wants to get fucked, not fuck .

u should have made that clear op

spend more than $5 in your hairdresser, go to some zara shop and buy new collection, buy nice watch and 3-5yrs old car coupe and download tinder

>buy lambo
>fuck golddiggers

I dont know why I have to explain the obvious to you user. the real reason why all want Lamboland is because we are autistic as fuck and literally need a Lambo to not die as virgins.

Im the opposite and I'd much rather be in your position.

Fuck if you were willing to pay me some bitcoin I'd fly over to you and wing man you till you made it

How to get 100btc??

> Don't be an amerifag

Trade one BTC for ETH, get into the LUST pre-ICO. Coin goes to $10 each- you have multiple millions in that coin. You can now afford 27% discounted pussy for life.

Thank me later OP.

travel back in time

>0.75 BTC
>slept with almost 70 girls

hmm

cool STDS man

>got ' em! got 'em good!

surprisingly, I'm clean

>slept with almost 70 girls

>Falling for a scamcoin that made up devs, has no github and has fake shill accounts

You have herpes. Hate to break it to you. It is statistically impossible to not have herpes.

You are thinking of ERO.me

get out there faggot, you made it.

I feel like a totally different person whenever I have dosh like that. I am usually introvert faggot.

Pocket full of money I can pickup a chick while grocery shopping.

Give me advice OP
New to Veeky Forums and I've 120$ to dump.
I want to go for ETH, I already have 300$ in NEO, OMG, and XRP

No, I'm thinking about lust coin steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@charlesx/exposed-ico-scam-lust-ico-exposed-on-bitcointalk-similar-to-eros

EROS.VISION *

Well shit looks supicious as fuck. You are probably right.

Women are literally garbage tier, they are physically and intellectually inferior, do nothing but waste your hard earned money and grow uglier by the second. Just ignore them.

kek. Women are great.

Daily reminder that if your wife doesn't spend 100$ a week into sexy haircuts, she's not worth it.

LOL, you are already in the wrong direction.

How does that make your face look good?

wew

WAIT BOSS, I'LL WORK BETTER

>100btc
>millionaire
Can you math user?

>that'll be $45,783 for the new car, sir
>"I have fucked."
>Oh, in that case, here are the keys! Enjoy!

Shit that never happens.

Fuck cunt. Get money.

Op I'll let you fuck me for 1btc

Tinder's for fucking. If you can't fuck any random hot slut in a club, you will do no better on Tinder.

If you want to pay bills and buy dumb shit in exchange for a woman begrudgingly allowing you to put your dick in her fuck socket that her Tinder hookup fucked for free the day before right there in your bed, get on an actual dating app and have at it.

>Barely own 1 BTC
>banged more than 21 women

I'd trade places with you instantly desu, and a few of those girls were solid 10s. Banging women doesn't put a roof over my head

ayy kekmfao

i made this mistake last summer. pushed me dangerously close to redpill territory

35 here, virgin until mid-20s. Now married to a blonde bombshell 7 years my junior who now makes more money than me thanks to my coaching.

For 1 BTC I'll tell you at length (I'm a language professional and amateur writer, see pic) what's holding you back, and what life is all about.

Eccie.net

Your welcome op fuck with 1 btc you could afford to travel to a nearby state if you found some hottie you liked

Wtf is this autistic shit.

It's Veeky Forums, you wouldn't get it.

Who cares if you're a virgin. I never understood the importance. Most women are degenerate sluts anyways.

I don't understand why she was emptying the coffee thing. Are these inside-memes specific to Veeky Forums is what you're saying?

>hodl 4 bitcoins
>had sex with 20 girls
>plus 100+ hookers
>women are overrated
>now celibate and barely leave the house

Just be urself

>100 btc club
jezus, nice.
Can you help a young lad get started?
1HPkzeBwpSmeatHN94wrrQqocE8kn2EFB5
Maybe paying it forward will bring some good karma (in the form of pussy) your way

you are a sad man if you cant find the one after 70 attempts

>thinks that money gets you pussy

LOL

Also, after I had worked out and earned myself a better body, it became a little easier with the women. It wasn't night/day, but it did help a bit.
Honestly it's hard and I don't have the answers. The only things I can tell you are
>Be fit
>eat healthy (kinda ties in with 1) but this seems to give better skin, and a healthier glow in the face people can pick up on
>Try to clean up your look if u haven't..if ur facial hair is shitty, shave, if you can grow a killer beard, do that (but maintain it)
>If you dress like shit, try buying some nicer clothes and looking nice. You don't have to look like a billionaire yacht boy faggot, but if u look like u try, believe it or not, it will increase your chances quite a bit.
>invest in something that makes you smell really nice and masculine.

I'm not an expert in picking up women. I've had sex with 4, those are the only tips I can give you. Don't listen to people who tell you "just be confident bro" what they should be telling you is do things that boost your natural level of confidence. u can't force confidence. getting fit was something that boosted my confidence.

Oh, another thing that ties in with confidence
>Try to teach yourself to cook a few meals well.
I told a girl id take her to dinner once, she asked where, I said my place, and I cooked her a really good meal. She was impressed and wound up wanting another date. A couple dates later, we had sex, and we went had a thing going for a while.

You can do it OP. Just gotta work a lot on yourself.

I wouldn't recommend women who want u just because of cash because I'm guessing they'd try to take it from you somehow and play with your heart to get it. I don't have lots of cash so I can't say for sure, just an assumption.
I'd say get a girl who wants you because of something you can do, because she'll just want more of YOU, not your wallet.

That's all the advice I can offer OP. I hope it helps at all. Good luck out there brother.

>had sex with 4 girls
>gives dating advice

LOL

>tfw only in the 100 ether club

2 more years and my holdings will actually mean something

Ever ask yourself why you're such a dick?
I made it clear I didn't have all the answers, I was just letting him know the things that worked for me. Before I did all that, it was 0 girls. If I were in his shoes, I'd gladly accept someones personal experiences.

Go for ETH. Best investment in crypto.

bump.

Yeah me too I really didnt understand why the wifey will empty the tank and not just leave it be there like the guy wanted it to be. But instead the wife just empties it, makes no sense... Well maybe that dude who wrote that little story has some weird coffee maker fetiz idk wtf...

Had sex with 2 girls, one of them probably over 300 times and i still feel like a virgin.
I wish i knew how to not be autistic. I already work out and all that shit

bitches be tripping

carry an apple with you wherever you go and just chomp on that bitch. it's literally impossible to give a fuck while eating an apple.

my top three apples are:
1. Honeycrisp
2. Granny Smith
3. Pink Lady

Speak 4 urself m8

>years my junior who now makes more money than me

user...

>28
>4 btc
>never touched a vagina

I don't even care anymore about the being rejected by my own species, most of the human parts of me died off long ago. I just want to be rich now.

great advice

if i had extra digitalshekels i'd send you some bitz to compensate you for making me laugh

washington red delicious is still my favorite.

Go pay to get laid faggot. It'll give you confidence to get laid later on.

hehe good post