Iconomi BLX

Checking my progress against theirs and there's barely a difference over the last 2 months. So rather than spending hours stressing over whether my new shitcoin will moon, why not just invest in the index?

Anyone got a good reason why not?

Following

bump for interest

To expand on my point I'm guessing most people here have faith that crypto as a whole is on the up, but aren't confident about where exactly to invest. Seems like the fees would offset the cost and effort of investing in the top 20 individually....

Dear Veeky Forums:
Still don't think ICONOMI will be huge?

Lol biz likes to buy high and sell low, they'll never make it. Every blockfolio i see posted on here is like $1k or under lmao.

Meanwhile I just put $30k into the Iconomi dip last week.

I'm more interested in the index fund rather than the token itself. Can someone explain to me why this isn't being talked about more. Index funds are very popular for stocks. I can't imagine how they wouldn't be very appealing in a volatile bull market.

Are there risks that I'm missing?

the person operating the fund can invest in their own bags

>implying they have bags
They're a multimillion company. Working on crypto indexes.

what's stopping them from crating a multimillion dollar shitcoin and buying all of it with your money? And then saying "Whooops"

So you're saying pretend to be an index fund but actually invest it all in INC?

Then move out of the index? The coins and their percentages are obviously public. Furthermore, various new DAAs will be released soon. Choose whatever you want, goyim.

You're not missing anything. What normie wouldnt want 700% in the last 6 months.

That's why I'm balls deep in ICN.
Once fiat pairs open up,and it's listed on traditional exchanges. I'll be planning out my retirement island.

ive been browsing islands for the past 2 days, owning an undeveloped island is surprisingly cheap

>0.80

I have a question.

Where is the value in ICN, isnt all of the value in the separate index funds?

Don't confuse the platform with the token. The token was meant to crowd fund them and pay a dividend to holders. They dropped the dividend and have been struggling to find a way to give value to it.

I would be cost averaging the hell out of BLX this if their verification would finish. Once the other DAAs are available, I'll jump to one that's more balanced toward platforms.

Iconomi is good. The token is struggling.

I'm really tempted to move my whole investment over, set and forget. It does seem a little risky to keep all my eggs in one diversified basket though.

ICN gets bought back by 3% of each fund's value. It is strongly implied that you will need to consume ICN to manage Digital Asset Arrays and to one day build your own bundle.

You can decide on your own what that value is going to look like once ICONOMI crosses the 200M, 500M, 1B, 2B, etc. thresholds.

I think that what confuses people about this project is that it is a platform but the token does not actually represent the platform. The platform will be great, but it's not the same as when we think ETH or NEO will be great because ICN is not ICONOMI.

>can't get into the index fund because US citizen
JUST

If they get insurance, I'll be in for a good portion of my portfolio. I'll only be managing the part of it that hits on projects they won't add to their indexes (NEO, IOTA, etc).

I'm looking forward to their platform letting me just follow a few projects instead of the exhausting shit I'm doing now.

For ICN, though, I'm bagholding. It was bad speculation on my part and the opportunity cost of holding it haunts me. I have this feeling that they'll give the token utility value after phase one of their marketing is complete. Until then, price manipulation keeps it running like Tether.

You will be able to buy BLX on other exchanges. Just keep the Iconomi Dashboard open so you can see what they're paying for it. Set your ETH/BTC prices to that plus .5% (the exit fee) plus the lowest arbitrage you're comfortable with.

Eventually arbitrage will almost equalize the costs adjusted for exit fees and withdrawal/trade fees on your exchange. It should still go up and down in proportion to the DAA.

Why can I only buy into the DAA BLX using BTC or ETH and not CFI or ICN?

define a dip faggot, everything is dippin everyday everywhere

If you bought it in Ethereum, you are underwater. If you bought when Bitcoin was 4400, you sort of did well but are losing now.

The "dip" was priced in USD. Everything you could have traded for it is doing better than ICN.

Unless you think the dip is always and that this coin is on sale right now, but that goes for a few of the more promising tokens/currencies.

This is why I don't get how it makes sense to hold the ICN token right now. In theory it will rise in value but there isn't much of a track record for an asset like this, and meanwhile you could be investing your money in possibly riskier but potentially much more rewarding alts.

Looking forward to being able to buy into the index fund through the exchanges at some point.

This is exactly what they want. they keep price of icn low, so everyone buys their product instead