ARK

How high Ark price can go?

$10 but that is for next year

If they pull through with all the tech they're planning, I wouldn't be surprised if it eventually broke 1k.

In 5+ years maybe.

Realistically I see this being $5 by the end of the year
& anywhere between $10-50 by the end of next year

$50 by the end of the 2017
$1000 by the end of 2018
?????? by the end of 2019

this will be the coin those larping jew satanists pick as the new world order coin, those spergs will see a triangle and get all tingly and dump billions into it

How high *can* it go? If everything comes out as planned I can see it reaching ETH levels. But I don't know how long that would take

Bought 20 btc on this dip. See you next year Veeky Forums im gone

that would be so lambo

nice digits too

see that? this is the coin you want, this is /molochscoin/

I'll go now and buy some ark just because of your digits OP

I was a non-believer, but now I see

1M USD

1 Ark = 1 Lambo

This time next year it'll probably be gone. Go and read the white paper you fucking retards then sell everything you have. Pyramid bullshit coin where the only winners are the top 51 holders. Fuck this shit.

Smart man

I dunno but i've got like 321 of these fuckers just in case it'll become the next Ethereum.

>top 51 holders
Explain.

Ignore this brainlet, he clearly hasn't done any research whatsoever.

What he's trying to say is that it's a Ponzi scheme because only 51 delegates can forge Ark. What he fails to realise is that these delegates get voted in and have to share the newly forged Ark with their voters or else they'd just switch their votes to someone else.

Also you do not need to hold a large amount of Ark to become a delegate, you actually don't have to hold any other than enough to pay for the fee to register as a delegate candidate. See biz_classic.

should have bought XVG desu, its cheap and has actual plans to do something.

K brah. Stay poor.

ark is a nigger coin. buy ark and get cheated on distributions that is all. get a real stake coin instead, ark is a scam for faggots and bikkering niggers

The conference yesterday revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam.

Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $1.50 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone.

Once it shoots through the $1 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all ARKies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing bittrex.

The $0.50 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in ARK will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to bittrex to salvage some self respect.

The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.10, and most probably sub ICO levels.

From that day forward the deluded Arkie wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages.

Deluded ARKies will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto.

I warned you ARKies. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW.

Don't be deluded, don't be an ARKie.

actually the conference revealed the lead dev calling out scam ICOs and underlined that people should invest in coin with an actual product (which ark does/will have)

Deluded Arkies will never learn

can i make gains via voting if i only have 46 ark

Love this pasta and yearn for cheap ark

No, too little, little guy

Honestly nope. You need at least a few hundred for it to be worthwhile.

I don't think ARK's project is possible. That being said, I dumped 1 Bitcoin on it. It's pretty cool that I can get free weekly ARK too.

Remember to vote biz_classic.

thanks, i just dropped another $2000 at $1.66/ark

I think this is accurate

Would have been more convincing if it has any reasoning and less insults. You could replace the price points and ARK with any other small currency like SWT or TKN.

Not with biz_classic. Jarunik you can make 10-12% increase in a year.

Not a hell of a lot right now, but say ARK ever moons, and I mean REALLY moons and is top 10 crypto in a few years that could mean a lot. If it ever got to $100 no one will complain at $400 passive income in a year, but imagine 4 digit numbers

>Not with biz_classic. Jarunik you can make 10-12% increase in a year.

What? biz_classic would pay out 100%. Jarunik can't make him more unless yearly is an option.

Confirmed

I got with biz_classic just the other day. Approx 0.6 Ark per day with what I have. There's pretty good.

seriously, u just copied and pasted this, couldn't even change "yesterday"?

Conf wasn't yesterday.

The conference was all this week you deluded Arkie scum
Im going to love it when you get served and undercut by a pajeet while bagholding

Deluded Arkies deserve nothing less

Yes, cuz the ARK guy has been talking all week?

He talked once, 2-3 days ago. Also saw the same copypasta on another coins thread.

Arkies, pajeet, scum. I'm guessing ur either 12 years old or wish you got in on Ark

Someone's upset they sold their bags.

You worthless delusional Arkies are the worst
You will get served when this shitcoin tanks to sub ICO levels and I'm going to fucking love it

S-stop bullying Arkies!

>Not with biz_classic
Anyone whose wallet is under the average size in the pool gets 100% payouts forever, so unless Jarunik is paying his small wallets out of his own pocket he literally can't be more profitable than biz_classic

wow I have a fleet of lambos now

ITS MOONIN

WE MOVIN

>id deth
>666

holy shiet

Can't let you do that arkie

Down you go

Dumb Arkies ;_;

REEEEEEE FUCK YOU

GOT MOVEMENT IN THE TREES

Delusional arkies can't even spot a pnd shitcoin when they see one

next stop 35k

If these people actually didn't like Ark they would most likely ignore Ark threads instead of shilling against them all day and creating hate threads about them.
My only guess is that these are hate shills hired by the whales to get the Ark price to go down a bit so they can load up on Ark.
Jokes on you whale, I'm also loading up.

Expect $5 by next month

Also for those of you who didn't know, Ark smart bridge is ready. They're working on a deal with ETH now. Once this hits the coin will moon to at least $5.

OMG, the moon is near, I can feel it

I can feel it coming in the air tonight. Oh lord!

>tfw cheeky 50 ARK
let's see where it goes. if it goes up - great. if it doesn't... well, it's only 50 ARK.

HOW MUCH DO YOU GUYS GOT?

Damn, future millionaires here. Got 1k and feel like Ark is the road to riches

You can still make something, if you are holding, then its worth voting.

This is going to be the next Digibyte.

ARK and XRP will transform you into a new age of prosperity as ark connects ripple to al other blockchains destroying ETH and BTC/BCH in the process. With the jews you win, everytime

>on deth id
>in the certified Ark satanic edition thread

im gettin spooked now

Got that deth ID and 666 for the original post

If they go trough with their tech it could be 1k$ in 2018