Traders, daytraders, stakers, beanholders, shitcoin miners general

You are welcome if Veeky Forums regularly calls you a faggot and tells you to kill yourself because of your good advice. Hodlers begone.
What are you up to lately?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rlZRtQkfK04
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hedl solid coins and doubled my investment in a month.

Kill yourself, faggot

>100%
>in thirty (one) days

dunno if you've figured it out yet, but that is shit in crypto

But do you ever make 1 btc a day on a total shitcoin?

No.
I've also never lost 1 btc a day on a total shitcoin.

I know how you feel OP. I tried telling people about a shitcoin I'm staking for over $1000/day and they called me a faggot.

Fine, sit there and hodl your gay ethers then.

How do I make consistent safe gains in the cryptospace?

I madea lot of money just HODLing ETH until the peak but now I'm ready for the next step and want consistent money coming in every week so I can leave my job.

any tips on daytrading?

Normally I daytrade Nasdaq penny stocks but lately I've been trading cryptos too. Believe it or not but it's remarkably easy to trade them fast and profitable in high quantaties.

[email protected]

also staking coins with ridiculous %'s

I'll share if you share

recommend coins to stake pls

plus500? ze bepalen zelf de prijs.

yeah but what's in it for me?

Nothing. The concept of staking is new to me and I'm interested. Most stake coins seem to provide extremely low returns, something on the order of fractions of 1%

There is the BabyPips school for learning forex trading, it useful for crypto too. And this video is pretty good for starting out: youtube.com/watch?v=rlZRtQkfK04
I often go to tradingview too. Many of the authors are useless, but there are some good tips here and there.
The thing that works out well for me is to pick a couple of coins that I am okay with holding, and trading them back and forth to increase my stacks. This way you can miss out on moon missions, but you make consistent gains so it's pretty chill.

* it's

90% coins you should hold
10% allowance to trade shit coins

Bitbean is unironically a decent staking coin. With a million beans, you'll make around 3-5 USD per day.

Lol, wat lul jij nou weer?

Gast gebruik een andere Exchange

Anyone else mining DGB? I am, just in case some miracle happens to it. I'm just using two gaming computers for casual mining. Getting like 120 a day.

Any idea how much I'd sprout with about 10 million beans?

Waarom? +500 is instant en gebruiksvriendelijk

Maybe 15-20 times a day if you are online all the time, 1000 beans per sprout.

Damn, that's quite a bit

What's a promising coin that I can mine with a single 3gb GTX1060?