Need a bandaid for your portfolio user?

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@beyondliving/i-think-i-found-a-gold-mine-in-the-works
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>investing based on the quality of art and not the fundamentals

redpill me on this

People actually think a fucking bandaid is going to be this coins actual logo.

I'm fine with continuing to accumulate even at this price.

its going to go up so buy it
noone knows what the fuck it does, but does anyone know what any of these retard coins do?

>steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@beyondliving/i-think-i-found-a-gold-mine-in-the-works

Start there, buy on coinexchange.io if you want.

ok Im in. Is there any blockexplorer? any premine or big whales?

5% premine, as for whales, this coin literally just came out and I think we got our first noticeable whale yesterday.

Twitter acc locked - LOL
Website non-existent - LOL
Listeon on fuckin some DegenXchange - LOL

Yep sounds like free money!

Twitter will get unlocked when the website and roadmap are released this weekend. As for being listed on a degen exchange, are you fucking retarded? This coin just came out 2 weeks ago, sorry it's not on bittrex.

Whale here :3

We're gonna make it so hard when this get's listed on cryptopia.

Can you beef up your Fantasolio?

they literally write its a coin for trading with some features they WISH to implement with help of the community

or simply, a coin for making the devs rich

Yes, seeking engagement from the community is quite literally scary bro. I just sold 100k.

Same here just shorted my 2M. Too spooky 4 me.

>"the code is just like other crypto"
>"we just want to be popular"

Christ, you faggots make me cringe.

Binance is taking to long to move my money I'm not going to be able to get in until tommorow FUCK someone help girl my heart oh god my heart

You know what's real cringeworthy? Spreading FUD and misquoting shit on a coin that is 2 weeks old. I'd also like to point out that the bandaid logo is a fucking ironic joke, are you really that dense?

Time Type Price XTD BTC
2017-08-24 14:42:46 buy 0.00000062 1549061.35620413 0.96041804

>just happened

What did they mean by this?

500sat will put it on 16mln marketcap. Not impossible for coin with masternodes

what misquoting? did you read
filled with spelling error and no sense whatsoever

someone bought 1btc worth of XTB

its actually 3rd by volume on coinexchange

I'm not misquoting bucko.

Literally:
>"The code that XTD coin is is based will follows the same framework as almost all Bitcoin-based alternate currencies."
"it will focus on being a popular digital token used for trading."

VoilĂ .

"we just want to be popular" = "it will focus on being a popular digital token used for trading." = not misquoting

You got me.

at least they are honest. Same thing as with fucktoken

Press S to spit on pajeet

Spit on Pajeet - a biz game for everyone.

This shit requires 6 confirmations???? Reeeeeee. Tank plz.

This was me yesterday. Go do chores my dude.

I'm in let's go to $1

Yeah, tell me how that's different, sugar snap.

it will be 150 by tommorow

I'm in on this. Trust me, people who choose not to buy are gonna be hating themselves in two weeks.

No bandaids about to get BTFO.

It's dropping. Why is it dropping?

this literally REEKS of poopoo
STAY
AWAY

its not droping. Look at trade history, whales are accumulating it

Well, I'm in with 1.5 mill coins at 59 Satoshi. I'll either lose a Bitcoin, or be in a lambo next month.

Volume is really good for only being a week old and on this shit exchange so I have decent hopes that this will end positively.

yeah looks promissing indeed. POW/pos , new site, new wallet, masternodes, cloud technology, new exchanges. No risk no fun

1 mill reporting in
bought at 11 sat
this shit could be my best deal ever
waiting for cryptopia new website and masternodes

I keep asking but no answers

CAN I MINE?

IS IT MINEABLE ? YES
DO WE KNOW HOW ? NO

So there is a 500 mill supply cap. I'm guessing the vast majority of it hasn't even been mined yet. That means we are the whales with multiple million coin anons. What do we do now?

Thanks user, youre a wonderful person, i hope you have a nice day and make a lot of gains.

I just figuret out that there is only 2mln XTD in sell orders

actually 21 mill user look second time

shill it to make volume and marketcap bigger. It have to grow naturally for next week or two

oh right my bad. But there is no bigger sell wall until 149sat. IMO we can make it to 500sat. marketcap would be around 14mln then

That's with all 500 million coins in circulation. Only 5% was pre mined so circulating supply is probably much less. Condensate has less going for it, less volume, same coin cap and is trading at 2.5k now.

I predict someone making alot of money on this. The rest will have large MSPAINT bags