Golem moon

Brass 0.8 is out

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.golemproject.net/brass-golem-alpha2-0-8-e7c7b9007f48
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Holy fuck its actually real

holy fuck lol

Senpai should I buy 6k worth right now 1034am or too late?

Already sold. Enjoy your bags.

bought at 8k, i am afraid

Whale pump and dump food

Watch and see if it keeps dipping or starts going back up. It's really up in the air in my opinion considering it launched maybe 20 minutes before I made my post. Word is still getting out

Not touching this POS. Maybe it goes up 10% more maybe it crashes back down.

this is why you always check Poloniex first. somehow managed to buy the top of the green candle on bittrex. already down 10%. I'll keep these bags though seeing as ATH is somewhere on the moon and they finally have a spaceship now.

~5400-5500 seems to be the floor, so if you ever think about buying more that'd be the ideal price. Unless some major setback/security vulnerability happens, of course

..........................................................................................................................................

Please tell me you aren't actually still holding KIDS

Lol if I was still holding this bag from spring I would still be down 30%

bought at 8 sats, $4k turned into $800 in just a few seconds...
I gave up and finally sold last month..

blog.golemproject.net/brass-golem-alpha2-0-8-e7c7b9007f48

what happened with that coin?

Kek, are you the same guy that made the thread talking about putting 4btc into KIDS and getting dumped on?
Nothing. It was a literal p&d scamcoin. The website that kept getting posted to "prove" it was a legit project wasn't even connected to the coin on yobit

>sell the news

no, I bought it with 2.7btc...

Bought at 26k. Currently sitting at -70%
Nice

Bought at 5000 sat, long term hold until brass 1.0

Heartbreaking

bros its mooning

Damn.

First week buying crypto and everyone was shilling it at the time. Luckily didnt put much in and made up for it many times over by getting into neo when it was called antshares

Same happened to me. I also have Sia bags. The ironic thing is that now, when I learned way more about crypto, it seems that both Sia and Golem are projects that actually are worth something in the sea of ICOs without any product and coins aiming only at being another virtual currency.

If you are completely set on killing yourself, then why not do a high profile assassination first? I always hoped that if I ever decided to kill myself I would try to decide on a person who truly deserved to die, and take them out with me.

Money is choices in this world though. If you're truly moneyed up like you say, you should spend it on something interesting. Ayahuasca like the above poster suggested, or simply a long meth bender with hookers. Suicide is weak mate.

Anyway here's my address if there was anything of value in my words

1ESLmBCfp8fEdnFd9yS4SVn1TcpwJnqr5q

fuck I wanted to buy some this morning

i will never touch this shit coin again.

Are you the guy who posted
"Im buying at 8sat, even though it feels like Im buying someones bags a bit"

Man that kids pump was great