ZRX (0x) will be hitting BTER today

ZRX deposits are open on BTER and trading will open up today. BTER is one of the biggest Chinese exchanges.

Civic tripled when it hit BTER. So expect a decent jump once trading is live.

Other urls found in this thread:

radarrelay.com/
bter.com/myaccount/deposit/ZRX
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Source?

You can literally deposit ZRX right now on BTER.. Make an account and you can test it yourself. People in the 0x slack have already deposited.

mooning incoming

Check bter you lazy fuck. You don't deserve gains

Anyone not anticipating a Saturn mission with 0x is legally retarded.

>selling before radarrelay.com and ethfinex
HOLD you idiots

When is radarrelay coming out?

By the end of August so very soon.

>selling before you can retire

0x will easily be a 1B dollar coin within the next 6 months.

i dont think these shitty exchanges will change anything after poloniex

Noob coiner here.

I went 100% into OMG, and now I realize I don't have enough ETH for gas to withdraw my OMGs... I want to diversify to 0x.

Anyone want to donate 0.0015 ETH?

0x4902997d7511c0aeb4c43034273bfc5791e1dee3

Is that a pastemaker or a feeding tube?

Can people in the USA use BTER? Also does anyone have experience with it? I just looked it up and saw a lot of reports about it being a scam/taking multiple weeks for withdrawals to process.

Kyber is better

not even close to being the same thing....

personally I'm planning on holding both. got 8 accounts for 0x, and 20 for kyber.

hold a lot of 0x and am whitelisted for kyber
feelsgoodman.jpg

withdrawal is a joke

btc withdrawal sat for a day nothing happened

cancelled it and changed my btc to zcash - took a day - had to email support 3 times

money ended up in bittrex account after 3 days.

shit withdrawal for non chinks

Kyber will just not attract enough people to create the sort of volume that will be necessary across global pairs. For their network to truly function and prosper, they require a lot of volume and activity.

the monkey skeleton has given them their blessing tho. what more could they need?

kyber will fuck zrx up so bad. it'll be fun to watch it burn.

wait fot the launch radarrelay.com/

No it won't.

kyber=liquidity mechanism
0x=trading protocol

???

>either burgers or missed registration.

pathetic. when kyber launches nobody will give a shit about ur new toy anymore. so enjoy while u can.

Hey [B]TER

just bought 2k zrx

hoping radar relay is legit and blows etherdelta the fuck out

kyber will go the way of the other jew coin.

No arguments at all LOL. And btw I have A LOT of accounts for Kyber. But I still know 0x is a lot better.

I'm just hoping that Ethfinex launches before Kyber hits exchanges. It'll inevitably cause a drop in 0x price when it does.

whats "A LOT" of accounts. trying to gauge where I stand relative to others. sitting on 20 registrations myself.

Having a lot of accounts doesn't matter. You still have to go through KYC and submit IDs to participate in the Kyber ICO (you also can't be a US citizen).

lol I'm sure you have 20 non american passports at your disposal. Get fucked, greedy kike

duh. I got friends & family to sign up. paid them all a flat fee.

you gotta step up your game kiddo.

Accounts doesn't really matter. After 24 hours you can send any amount you want.

Well I'm not American. Also after 24 hours there is no limit as to how much you can send.

All non-American?

of course. I'm EU based.

this is such an obvious investment, I don't understand why everyone wouldn't just (at least) sign up their parents/siblings.
good luck competing with whales for gas limits. this way I'm guaranteed 20x the maximum initial investment.

I actually managed to squeeze 1 purchase into the 2nd round of the 0x ICO, but not really counting on being able to do the same for kyber.

... THIS is a meme. Went on bter, there is no ZRX anywhere. wallet or market

bter.com/myaccount/deposit/ZRX

All my 0x accounts got in within 30 seconds in the second round. I'll be fine for Kyber.

You can deposit right now wtf are you talking about?

fair enough. should easily be worth paying 100USD transaction fees to pick up some more.

Kyber has officially the biggest slack in the world with 32k people in it. It's also got a shitload of asian support. You're wrong user, very wrong.

this. Kyber is fucking safe. Hope we're alowed to buy quite some at the ICO, with this many people who know how it'll be capped

The conference yesterday revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam.

Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $0.3 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone.

Once it shoots through the $0.15 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all ZRXies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing bittrex.

The $0.05 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in ZRX will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to bittrex to salvage some self respect.

The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.01, and most probably sub ICO levels.

From that day forward the deluded ZRXie wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages.

Deluded ZRXies will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto.

I warned you ZRXies. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW.

Don't be deluded, don't be an idiot.

wut

low quality FUD spread

just sold 100k

Can't believe people actually make up stories like this lmfao. Holy shit.

conference what!!! youfucking retard.
Your existence should be destroy.

kill yourself

new copypasta?

Copy pasta fud lol. The default biz pasta

copypasta from the thread after the ARK conferenece, I believe - that's where I first saw it

You have been warned.

shit is the real deal

not much more to be said really

I bought this at 9000sat. Hold me biz bros..

The chinks are playing us with all these exchanges keeping the prices low and buying up tokens for long term hodls