NEO is going to breakout, guys

Hint: Cycle bracket theory.

I am a hobby chartist and convinced its about to boom, all the stars are aligning. I normal chart stocks and indices but I have never seen a better setup. I have no idea what the fundamentals for this coin are, I dont care. Trade the peaks to maximise profit. I am a poor subhuman, so if I'm right and you make a lot of money from my advice feel free to donate bitcoin.

138gc1cEecvNinop2JYASrUDnVNXX77sHD

More like hobby autist thinking ta's matter in crypto

This is literally the 100th fucking "N-NEO MOONING ANY SECOND NOW, GUYS!" thread I've seen this past week.

Why are you poor if you know how to read the charts?

Because it is going to moon, it's been ready to pop off at any second. You can't predict exactly when.

*WHISPERS* Share your chart?

it already did you fucking retard, its up 10000% this year
what the fuck is wrong with you

It's still undervalued, you fucking retard.

you have to remember that NEO is hyped as ETH 2.0 so until it hits ETH prices it's gonna moon at any second

if you can point us in the direction of knowing the absolute peak then that would be most helpful op

Okay Lain take it easy.

Not Lain but saved the chart

Sorry, don't mean to blow your swing game. I'm not going to get anything more detailed than this and will only give two more simple calls on this wave, then that's it. I promise.

Love,
Lain

Lain I was actually just calling you out.

Where is my NEO pump? Ive been sitting here waiting for my NEO pump.

Also more tips please.

>went up 35000%
>no working product
>undervalued
>calling other people retard

kek
KEK
K E K

bitcoin is a true working product bro. 30 min transaction time

>not understanding they in fact do have a working product
>not understanding they have an even better product than ethereum, while also compliant with Chinese laws, exposing itself to a much larger market
>hard supply cap, no forks
You're literally retarded if you can't see how it is undervalued

this also suggests ABC is to follow the next pump. so if it moons you better dump before you get dumped on

They matter if you're into swing trading.

Wow nice moon guys

product works great for me, faggot. currently staking GAS and making more than you do with your pajeet style trading every month.

>30
i'm waiting 9 (NINE) FUCKING HOURS for 0.1 btc to transfer to buttrex

you probably did something wrong dude. shouldnt take that long

still shows as pending

Well, if it's there as pending, at least they know about it and it didn't vaporize into the coin ether somewhere...

Its coming. We're leaving the dip phase following the first small pump yesterday. Expect slow upward trend the rest of today followed by a big moon late in the day or tonight.

Be careful, this will be a very swing tradey
cycle. If you HODL till the end you will make almost no profit. Of course, if you HODL until start of or mid Sept you'll also be up over 200% (from entry yesterday), so your choice.

Im all in boyz

try Litecoin next time

The conference yesterday revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam.

Price has already tanked 4%. Once it breaks through the $40 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone.

Once it shoots through the $30 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all ZRXies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing bittrex.

The $15 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in NEO will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to bittrex to salvage some self respect.

The price WILL tank at this point to sub $1, and most probably sub ICO levels.

From that day forward the deluded NEOie wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages.

Deluded NEOies will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto.

I warned you NEOies. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW.

Don't be deluded, don't be an idiot.

Lain how do always make up so much crap?
I mean do you literally sit around all day autistically planning out the nonsense you spout?

>staking is the working product

>not understanding they have an even better product than ethereum, while also compliant with Chinese laws, exposing itself to a much larger market
>Chinese spyware built in
>A good thing

Good goy

Lol what in the fuck are you talking about? It sat under $40 all last week.

>coping this hard

MOON MISSION ACTIVATED THE ROCKET IS WARMING UP !!!!

>for the 20th time
oh yay hipp hippp hooray surely this time we will moon.... Lain just shut up.

LMAO

Got into neo at $2 then sold at $40.

Seems wierd watching people still saying shit like MOOON SOON.

Moon has been and gone bro. Buy Lisk. Seriously.

so where is now the working product? you still searching fag ?

Oh yeah those icos must be fake then huh

Get a fucking clue, retard. Stay poor

I can pretty much remember people saying this about ETH when it was 50 and then they posted pink wojaks a month later.

you didnt buy at 2, show proof

Been on the ride since 2$, bought some more at 10$, 40-50$ usd is still low for this coin. I have about 80% more chances of doubling my money by keeping it in NEO than in LISK or any other coin. Meanwhile I collect GAS and just wait

I don't understand how in 2017 people don't buy Litecoin or Ethereum when they're both available on all fiat exchanges

If you think you're getting robbed, run the exchange numbers yourself to verify you're getting an adequate amount for the BTC you want

It's a pasta

going up hiiiiiigh

Its literally going to crash down in 5 seconds my NEO is in my NEO wallet so I cant day trade it quickly enough so who cares.

Last day i was buying BTC around 11AM.
Received it somewhere next morning.

Always have some spare BTC around.

NEO on Bittrex

LMAO

ive sold at 990 6 times, made 100 neo

so easy

so you're a hobby chartist and you don't post a chart? i call bullshit

NEO transfers pretty dang fast actually.

you're clearly a retard who sold too early.

depends on how it's being put to use
moon erry day

yeah, sure. everyone is getting 10x moons every day except you, the person currently reading this. get that FOMO.

24 seconds atm.
That being said, the devs host the very most nodes atm., who knows if it'll stay like that.
10x++ faster than any proof of work chain, though, in any case.

chck'd
not necessarily, learn from mistakes, recognise patterns
all about dem entries and exits for quick gains

please explain what you saw in the conference that made you think this.

others who have gone to neo conferences describe the ceo as strong leadership and the lead programmer as a genius

welcome newfriend, have some pasta

This is anti ARK copy pasta

when the fuck is this shit coin gonna moon? Im warning you whales, make it moon or else Im selling all my neo right now

they are keeping it down as long as it takes to get morons like you to sell lol. at the end only the iron handed NEO warriors like me will remain to enjoy the next leg up.

Finally someone who gets it. The fact that newbies that missed every alt currency before Neo are shilling this scam coin so hard is all the proof in the world that it's doomed.

>falling for copy pasta spam
>thinks he's better than everyone else

Spoken like a true, hardened warrior that just bought $3k worth of Herbalife inventory.

spoken like a salty no neo :)

Got a bunch of Neo, it's my most prized shit coin. Doesn't mean it isn't a scam.