STOX pump begins today

Aug 24th - load up on stox

Aug 25th - chinese exchange adds stox chinese loads up on stox btc9.com/Art/details/id/512.html

Aug 26th - huge announcement, late faggots buy up stx during mayweather v greggor

Aug 27th- a little profit taking to be expected

It's so inevitable at this point, I wish we would just stop shilling. The fomo will still happen, all you are doing now is helping people who don't deserve the help.

stop shilling, Bitcoin deposit still pending, ffs

Is 1500 stox enough to cash out 10k usd on the 27th to pay off my crippling debt? Or should I max my credit card on coinbase to buy more

definitely buy more. do you hate money, user?

>during mayweather v greggor

Why would they wait to announce this until the day of the fight?

Wouldn't it be smarter to allow people to bet for months and months ahead?

it will tank when it hits the chinese exchanges, the chinese are big on crypto but they aren't dumb fucks they will keep prices low to spread FUD accumulate then sell in 3-4 years when the value goes up 10-100x

The chinese pump chinese coins. Prices are more likely to go big on Korean exchange or bittrex. MCO pumped in anticipation of binance and it got listed and just fell like a soft shit. Saying that you can make $1 right now by buying from etherdelta for $9 and selling on binance for $10.

Chinese pump chinese coins but will also accumulate western coins if they know they are valuable, ETH hit 400 after being added to chinese exchanges.

STX Dev in Telegram channel sayed that STOX will not be supporting betting on the fight because their legal dep. can't get their shit together. =\

Where to buy?

tfw this was my plan but all my money is tied up in BNB

HAHAHHAHAHA for fuck sake
they payed Mayweather to shill this shit and it won't work on his fight?

Apparently. Someone else in the chat said "You should work harder, like the Wagrr team" and the STX Dev replied with something along the lines of what Wagrr is doing isnt legal. Whatever the fuck that means.

It means its not legal you dumbass holy shit biz is retarded bancor and stox pave the way for legal clearance while your shitcoins will get their ass sued and never reach normie adoption. Also noone ever fucking said youll be able to bet on the fight lol

It's absolutely stupid to sell Stox before it gets listed on a major exchange (Bittrex).

You have to learn to be patient, ADHD anons.

That shit is going to crash so hard the second the match starts lmao.

fake

You are a moron
Anyone can join and see it isn't fake

Currently sitting on 4416 STX, would buy more if it were at bittrex but I have no more funds at liqui

Literally on their telegram you moron

Just bought 400, I have a good feeling this is gonna pump tommorow and the next few days.

Weak hands have been selling into me all day. I've never had an easier time accumulating

Isn't the stox logo supposed to be on Mayweathers ass or something

Reminder that Mayweather already cashed out from his ICO investment and doesn't even know what a STOX is or how to pronounce it.

Meh, that monkey cant even read, all he knows is how to run from his opponent.

A guy that can't even read is thousand times richer than you'll ever be, he's got bitches reading for him.