>know nobody
>decide to day trade
>sell my profitable coins
>go all in on pumps and shitcoins
>go from 0.36 bitcoin to 0.30 btc in a couple of hours
>sell at a loss 4 times
>only profit one trade
>literally shaking right now after seeing my gains disappear

I'm currently staying put at BTC but I don't know what to do. I wanna win back my gains but I know I'll fuck up again. Please help what do I do??

instead of day trading take a long time researching to make few but good trades

i would suggest watching markets you're interested in for ~6 months and practice with fake trades. don't stress if you missed a moon, because there will be many moons for you to catch in the future.

after being active in the market on a daily basis for a long time one can be better accustomed to what is actually a deal and what is a scam

I will user thanks. Do you think the market will dip on friday like it always does? I really want to buy back my coins

the weekend dip is a meme

there is usually more volume but it could go either way depending on whether people are dumping or accumulating

You can't day trade without special tools. I guess you can but you'll be way behind anyone else.

I guess I gotta hope for the best. I lost like 20 OMG fuck me

yea I learned that the hard way. I also will not buy anything Veeky Forums shills anymore

what are these special tools

Bots

YOU STOLE MY 1000$ REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Pretty much everything that stock market day traders use has made its way into small communities in the crypto world. Basically a bunch of different telegram bots for various things like volume and price drops with a bunch of other stuff. Plus small slack groups working together. They're monitoring every exchange with bots and know everything way before someone looking through an exchange will.

STOP. CHASING. PUMPS

Bots usually. Just go make or rent one which buys at a low RSI and sells at a moderately high one. Throw it into med-high vol markets that are going sideways for handy results. The bot will buy the dips and sell the greens. Pop in a stop loss if you're worried. I usually have a bot running for 10% of my portfolio unless I'm balls deep. Its handy and scratches the itch you get from holding for a while

Any recommendations? Im curious

>abandon a winning strategy to day trade with zero experience
Can you spot the problem?

>I lost like 20 OMG fuck me
You lost 20 what?

If you're technical it shouldn't be too hard to make your own. One of the devs in our private discord group made one for us and it works well. However invite is via admin approval and I'm not an admin.

Have a search around bitcointalk or such to look for bots. Don't go for affiliate linked bots. Maybe other bizheads can recommend some for yo.

Dude I know I fucked up. But I learned my lesson, it was a pricey one. I hope OMG drops so I can recollect my coins ;_;

for brainlets like me, the best strategy is to buy and hodl

>don't know what I'm doing
>better go all in

Keep most of your stack and day trade with 0.05 BTC dumbass

It will be enough for you to feel like you're making gains, you might get lucky hopping the tracks onto a couple big pumps and get up to 0.2, and you wouldn't feel awful losing 10% of it on a few trades like you would your entire stack

Until you know what you're doing, day trade with miniscule amounts

Okay so can I get into these slack channels / view the telegram bots? Or is that some exclusive club?

Buy bitbeans.

I'm not even memeing.

If you look around you can find them pretty easily. The hard part is finding one that isn't shit or wants money out of you. I would post some resources here but I don't trust Veeky Forums to not turn it into shit with shilling and shitposting.

> LITERALLY SHAKING
Spotted the problem you are not an investor and should probably go back to protesting free speech

All your gains can be saved. You can get the reinforcement you require. All you have to do is one thing friend.
>Bend the knee

Yeah, get into staking coins instead. That way you'll be making some gains passively while you go and meet some new people.

just return to your hodling ways OP
daytrading is a meme
the brotherhood of hodlers will welcome you back if you repent now