ATTENTION

NEO, OMG, AND TENX ARE ALL BEING MANIPULATED BY CHINESE WHALES.

LOOK AT THE PAST WEEK'S VOLUME IT HAS ALL BEEN BUBBLING IN CHINESE EXCHANGES. THE VOLUME HAS BEEN INCREASING BUT THE PRICE HAS STAYED THE SAME. FOR TENX IT WILL NOT GO ABOUT 4.50 BUT THEY WILL NOT LET IT GO BENEATH 3.5 FOR OMG THEY ARE ACCUMULATING, AND NEO THEY ARE TRYING TO DUMP TO PURCHASE MORE. ALSO IF YOU CHECK THE ORDER BOOKS ON SOME CHINESE EXCHANGES AND BITTREX YOU CAN SEE THEY ARE COMMUNICATING. AT CHINA'S LOCAL TIME OF 10 PM THEY WILL CREATE BUY ORDERS AT AROUND 50 PERCENT LESS THAN THE PRICE AND DELETE THEM EVERY 1 MINUTE FOR A WHOLE HOUR.

WHY ARE THEY DOING THIS?

Because they are assholes.
Small dick assholes.

>neo isn't a scam coin they said
>neo is a true wealth generator they said

ayyy lmao

fucking chinks just give me the money

Stay poor.

Stop posting this exact thread asshole

wait
Wait
WAIT

SO YOU'RE SAYING
YOU CANT BE SERIOUS
THAT THERES ACTUAL MARKET MANIPULATION??????????????

Every coin is manipulated to some extent or another.

THESE KEKS DON'T UNDERSTAND BUSINESS
They did it with OAX and DNT recently too
the chinese are using the same tactics investors have been using for years, keep the prices low undervalue the asset, acq.uire the asset at low value then once the value goes back up you are rich. All these faggot 'day traders' buy and sell after 1 week, there is a reason warren buffet doesn't sell shares after 1 week and long term hodls, there is a reason warren buffet is who he is and some nfaggot day trader isn't in his place, day trading doesn't work long term. The chinese who are investing are serious investment firms and know the potential for crypto so want to control as much supply as possible.

NEO has potential but it's definitely not worth more than $20 right now. It'll slowly sell off to that point.

Lol

warren buffet doesn't trade crypto dumbass. u're saying stock market works exactly like crypto? dafuq outta here

>dirty chinks being dirty chinks

And? Nothing wrong with manipulation as long as you're on the winning side, friendo.

u gtta ride the waaaves duuude

>have been accumulating for weeks
>already holding hundreds of tenx and omg

That's why I didn't touch Monaco. If you bought monaco within the past 4 days you were begging to get dumped on by the Chinese whales and past bagholders

> day trading doesn't work long term
how do you think accumulation works, you daytrade to gain more coins

What he is saying makes sense though.
Smart money is long hold

>doesn't undertand an analogy
Not exactly the same fucktard
> warren buffet doesn't trade crypto
exactly my point he doesn't understand it so won't risk buying/selling based on some dumb ass graphs or what some shill tells him, he only invests in companies where he understands them well enough to make an accurate evaluation of the companies net worth

the point is don't buy shitcoins to try and flip and guess the pump and dump, assess the value of a coin and buy if it is good, all coins get pumps and dumps but you won't lose money on a shitcoin even if it dumps because eventually it will moon

I said doesn't work long term you won't beat the market and make 200% a day consistently there are occasionaly good day trade opportunities but good luck doing that for years, you are better off hodling and occasionaly day trading. The chink investment firms/hedge funds know this and are accumulating long holds while also taking advantage of pump and dumps when they come.

it's all about risk and reward really, both day trading and long term holding can be equally as effective

i agree u should only hold solid coins for longer than a week.
but if you do not daytrade here and there u're missing the magic of crypto.

My issue with being a poor fag is it is much more profitable for me to have all my currency available to flip, as having it half held in solid projects and half for flipping, well the flipping isn't really that worth it anymore.

stay mad

only day trade if a coin is massively over/under valued or you are involved in the pump and dump and know when it starts/ends not this jumping from coin to coin guesswork crap
get another income stream even if its short term
put the money into solid hodls
only day trade on obvious easy deals