Guys... ZRX is the backbone of all the new non-shit decentralized exchanges and will also be used as fees on them

Guys... ZRX is the backbone of all the new non-shit decentralized exchanges and will also be used as fees on them.

Yes. That was apparent before the ico even started.

and the first one is coming in late august...

Radar relay has been getting a lot of hype on reddit. I really hope it's good. It has the potential to be huge.

I hope zrx will moon like bnb did because of the fee mojo.

bump. as soon as decentralized exchanges hit that are not shit im buyin 1 btc more of zrx and taking out all my money from exchanges that are just waiting to be hacked.

Hi how do I stake zrx ?

why don't you buy now that it's cheaper tho ?

well i have. ill just buy something to hold and something to trade with.

"we have no tecchnical usecase for the token"

WHAT DOES HE MEAN BY THIS ?

ETHERDELTA

Doesnt want the SEC to label it as a security. Most devs are saying this about their coins these days to prevent gooberment intervention.

For A TOKEN. Meaning they don't need a token themselves because they will use ZRX and thus won't be having an ICO. They will use the ZRX token for fees on radar relay.

Etherdelta sucks major ass.

No man all he's saying is they don't need a token for radar relay. That's why they won't be having any ICO.

They will use ZRX so why would they need their own token?

haha, i know .. AutismDelta literally sucks ass.
But there u can stack it right now.

they have no reason to create their own coin.

pls lrn2read nigra

nobody buy this shit.
OP started a different shill thread where he promised people $ for trips.
If someone has to dip that low to shill a shitty fucking meme coin, thats a red flag not to buy.
This shit won't fucking moon.

Etherdelta made me rich on the backs of scrubs like you. I'm so sad we're gonna have better exchanges.

wut. im not the bentley larping retard who couldnt even spell the coinname correctly.

can't believe I fukking did this

oh stop, one larping idiot isn't indicative of the potential of this coin

why do they not understand?

people don't understand ZRX and DNT will be huge