'Tis just a small dip before the moon? R-right guys...

'Tis just a small dip before the moon? R-right guys? Poured all my money into this coin and it has been dropping for 2 days. It was supposed to moon ffs.

Give me that 15% return you shitcoin. I'm not sure if you are not the intended recipient of the day and relaxing at night and day out of the way to get a chance to win.

>'Tis
>everything else
fukken lurk moar

Yes, just wait now.

>trusting koreans

Just fucking mooned to almost 2X the price

>When moon hurrr

Let me tell a tip brainlet Monero is going to 1000$ or more once people realize everybody can see what they are doing.

It's like living in a house of glass. It's a massive fucking issue.

Monero is literally the next Bitcoin

Monero would be sick as fuck, the only problem is 20kb transaction sizes

ETH literally kills this coin with Metropolis. It's a one trick pony and ETH can do the same trick soon.

This is literally a golden opportunity to buy Monero. Just threw 0.5 BTC in.

It will soar tomorrow.

Screencap this.

Ethereum is not even a currency and will soon have PoS. Enjoy your inflation.

Ethereum's inflation is going to be very low, just like monero's.

You are thinking zCash...

it was sitting at ~50 for months and u decided to invest when it finally mooned?

Does anyone read papers here?
Developers have said inflation would be very low, possibly even negative.

>Inflation
>Negative

That's not how inflation works

This.

I doubt many of us would even know about bitcoin had it not been for the silkroad.

>I doubt many of us would even know about bitcoin had it not been for silkroad.

..........they were spamming bitcoin threads on /b/ in 2009....

It's a great coin, but that was the moon my friend...for a while, anyway...

The rate of inflation of something can very well be negative you dumb fuck. It is then called deflation. Did you read at least one book in your life?

>Inflation = deflation

They are two different words for a reason, sweetie

DNMs volumes should approach 0.1% of the global black markets by the end of 2018, I.e. roughly 25bn$/an. In mid-2013 SR1 was turning over about $1bn/an. Since no major DNM can risk BTC, ZEC, or ETH in the future, the only coin with the liquidity to support DNMs will be XMR. Since pq=mv, and pq and m are known (estimated) factors, that leaves v. If the velocity of XMR is roughly the same as SR1 era BTC, then at the end of 2018 XMR would trade at roughly 2500 $us, averaging over any periods of excess volatility. I prefer to assume that either half of the DNMs are honeypots using BTC or ZEC, or that the velocity of XMR is more than twice the velocity of BTC in the SR1 era, in which case $1000 would be a better estimate.

Rational discounting in a negative real interest rate environment isn't very...relevant; thus, the only discounting factor is risk of model error.

-aminorex

And god damnit I should have bought then.

I'd be retired now.

>acknowledges the term deflation
>still argues inflation cannot be negative

good luck in life, buddy

Your fine. Just early.

After the fork in September it will become the defacto darknet coin and that will make it skyrocket.

It will literally be the only way to buy anything on tor.

Many people found out about bitcoin because of the silk road. This doesn't necessarily apply here or to many other people, but nonetheless the silk road played a part in bitcoin recognition. Think of all the normies who wanted to buy drugs and found out about bitcoins for the first time.

Do you honestly think bitcoin would be as popular as it is today had it not been for the drugs or other illegal shit?

Inflation => +
Deflation => -

Did you hit your head or something?

wew this board sure is degenerated

If zk-snarks was good then zCash would be where Monero is right now, but it isn't.

Monero tends to go up and then stay in the same price range for a few weeks. Monero doesn't moon like shitcoins.

Hoky fuck put me in the screencap

so you are telling me that if its 0, it's just flation?

kys, faggot

>so you are telling me that if inflation is negative, it's just deflation?

I can get some ice for your head would if you need it