Bag holding BNB, OMG, ARK and NEO right now

>Bag holding BNB, OMG, ARK and NEO right now

>he fell for the chink meme

>Bag holding XRP and Bitcoin cash right now

Neo and OMG are not bags you pathetic faggot.
If you held digibyte you could have called it a bag

If you list money on these you've been holding for almost no time at all. Stop the weak hands you fucking pussy

Thank you user, pls bully me

bagholding 260k of tron

jesus... Lamo incoming. Gz

You are not bag holding OMG you weak handed queer. I'm all in on this shit. Hold for a year aND you will be looking at some fantastic gains. Don't be a fag who sells and misses the mission to the moon. Good grief

those are not bags. just go to sleep for two years. ark will give you your own island where rock's relatives will worship you as king

I'm worried it's all just rumors

>Holding 3.5k OMG, 70k MBRS and 1.2k SALT

You don't know this suffering.

Just like neo was when it was hovering between 6-10$. Omisego is ran by an actual payment processing company called Omise. This project has a lot more behind it than most coins do. Hodl man

Lots of BNB activity on Korean blogs directed to the 30th of August, if anything now is the time for a Yolo play, cash out 9 hours after the first 10% increase.

OMG is not a bag.

This should be apart of every persons portfolio.

This one is going to seriously go far.

averagedayinchina.gif

what they saying?

>bagholding IOC, CAT and PAY right now

what is bag holding?
Just holding a lot of a particular coin?

Yeah. You hold on to it even though you were supposed to sell it and rake in the profits.

thanks!

Only bagholding CAT due to retarded FOMO buy yesterday at 4. Everything else seems good so far

I am sure my bags are much heavier

>DGB at 2k
>RDD at 80
>Verge at 210
>Monero at 90000
>GNT at 18000
>Waves at 14000
>Sia at 600

Same here bud
>i emotion buy and FOMO controls my life

BNB is such shit. What was I thinking

When you dont want to sell at a loss so you hodl forever

Yeah getting fucked right now. Ill hold until the 1st out of necessity but it looks like I'm taking a huge hit on BNB

I mean if you plan on using binance at least keep some for the 50% off fees. Adds up senpai.

i don't think you bag holders have much to worry about.

The total marketcap of crypto is 143BILLION...the tech boom of the 90's was 1 TRILLION. The cryptomarket will still grow as the technology starts getting recognized and used by normies.

As long as those devs CONTINUE to work hard and YOU HAVE CONFIDENCE in them, new money will pour in to the market, if you invested in a good group of people, they will surly partner with someone.

Just trying to throw positive shit your way so you can start investing wisely. Stay away from trading, it will kill you!

DGB will be a tough fight for Jared. But I think, with Digibyte being Segwit activated, it might be the only thing that saves him and DGB. I would wait this out.

This is why everyone stresses to do research into the tech (if it has real world use cases), and the developers.

You're going to be broke before you see any profit, user