CAT Bagholders Thread

Damn these bags are heavy. We were lied to. Devs are nowhere to be seen on discord and telegram, no news of exchanges. Last I heard we are in talks with yobit.

I hope nobody else bought this pump and dump scam at an all time high...sell your bags anons, it's over

Other urls found in this thread:

presale.etherparty.io/a/812Z6mw2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck

Its not a scam, meow! Weak paws GET OUT!

We are the catmarines

>When you're a retard who only lost 20% who just started crypto trading and still cries about it
Good job OP. Welcomes to versatile market cunt.

Just bought back in, thanks for being so easy to fool faggots. CAT is gonna earn me my lambo, headed to 20x on Liqui.

There's a sucker born every minute on Veeky Forums....

Bought some yesterday. Low circulating supply, low market cap, only need a little nudge to push me back into profitability. Im disappointed, but I'll be holding. Im fairly confident it's not a scam, but that doesn't guarantee success, and the price is being heavily manipulated.

dump your bags.

get into agrello and etherparty
presale.etherparty.io/a/812Z6mw2
thank me later

op here.

its not a scam, was waiting for my buy order to go through to grab more CAT from weak handed faggots on here

devs are literally answering questions on discord as we speak faggot

yes agrello will probably do much better but i'm not dumping anything for a mere 2x. there's some more room to grow with cat.

It's amazing how you fuckers will jump into a project just because the threads get 100+ posts on this board. Blockcat was an obvious scam if you actually took the time to look into it

How is it a scam, genius?

The logo is cool though. How's that user watching rogue one doing?

Well? How is it a scam, pajeet?

Meow is it a scam, boyo??

i bought in at $1, so i'm still comfy with my 170% gains

The coin itself is not a scam but there was a very coordinated and succesful pump and dump yesterday. Hopefully it will recover, but we might be bag holding for a while.

Are you saying...meow?

The pump happened because of a leaked blockcat exchange pic. Welcome to the rice fields you fucking n00b.

Why would people want to manipulate the price downward? It's almost as if they want to accumulate a lot more...hm...yeah smells like a scam. No way they want to hold fat stacks while this thing takes the fuck off.

Hi Anomaly Whale.

>MFW still up 200%

lmao good one OP. anyone who can't easily see that this is going to 100 mil need to get out of this space ASAP

It's not going anywhere unless it gets on a decent fucking exchange.

sold for comfy 200% gains

will probably buy back if the developer begins to talk again or some exchange is confirmed

but for now, i'd rather have the profit sit in ether, i feel like it could moon hard anytime soon

Ill just leave this here anons. Agrello/DELTA. Ya.. nobody or exchange wants this shitcoin rip to the idiots that bought after ICO and are left with a bag

true but this will happen guaranteed. exchanges look for coins that bring unique value. CAT checks all the boxes. Its only been a few days give it some time