Who else here apart of the 55 monacoin club

Who else here apart of the 55 monacoin club

WE ARE THE MONA MARINES

I'm only acknowledging your post to bump those glorious tits.

How many bitcoins do I need to be with a girl like this?

more of the dumb bitch

Monaco was a mistake... holding 53 and lads... i have a feeling that it was a shit coin...

it is a shitcoin user, they stole the tokencard whitepaper when they made the ICO. It's another card scam

lol i remember jacking off to that picture a long time ago, OP

355 MONA

Step your game up son. Need at least 200 MONA to get with a girl like in OPs post.

I have a gf like this (better, cuz she keeps the house clean and has blue eyes and doesn't want to be photographed or camwhore)
I only have 10 MONA.
Did I do alright?

who is this semen demon

60 mona checking in!

blue eyes are shit tier

post pic of gf and we'll tell you

I'm part of the 1000 monacoin club. ATM i'm just HODLing until something unexpected happens.

Well?

If you want some good ones, plz gib

MURdGR59nEJiUs21jJubEhihqLm8DSP5jY

nice, she's a qt. you could definitely camwhore her out for some crypto. get organized though.

This desu
Blue eyes are basic tier. Girls with blue eyes all look the same... generic stormtroopers. You want a girl with green eyes and red hair, and you hope she bleaches her asshole.

I mentioned it to her, but she wants nothing to do with it, and the more I think about it, I agree with her. But, I'm a fuckin' schemer- I snap every fucking pic I can in hopes of getting rich off of being around this goddess >:^)

My last serious gf was "G" cup, green eyes, but my current gfs "DD"s are still in shape and look like they're going to hodl value for the long term
>gotta invest in a good gf or theres no point to this game

>the more I think about it, I agree with her.

>I snap every fucking pic I can in hopes of getting rich off of being around this goddess >:^)

Well which one is it user? Are you against with the idea of selling your girl, or are you a hustler will do anything to make a $?

I think it's a shit idea because it would end up cucking yourself, using your gf is unnecessary. You could catfish or get amateur pics easily and build a persona around those. Same result without outing being a pimp.

and like i just saw, there's a thread with your face on the frontpage lol. no need to out yourself. face identification will be trivial near future.

I have some photos i've taken that she will allow me to sell for crypto - shes in the game, but she doesn't want me to go Full-Blown-Online-Persona

I actually got my gf by stealing her away from a balding chad. Shes not planning on going anywhere and might possibly be making some babies for me soon. :)

Thank you for the tip, post an altcoin wallet and I may be able to tib

is there a pic without pound of make up on?

pls tib Mona
MURdGR59nEJiUs21jJubEhihqLm8DSP5jY

145$ on cunt ?.... i'd rather buy used 970gtx and small ssd

>she keeps the house clean and has blue eyes and doesn't want to be photographed or camwhore
you won.

im just gonna break even on this shit and throw it into OMG

Why, thank you! All thanks to my ownership of 10 MONA ^_^