SAFEX

Bought a shitload of Safex today. Is Veeky Forums proud of me?

you dun fucked up

Huge mistake

You're like the son I never had.

WELCOME BROTHER

Thank you
May Safex brings good fortune lambos and strippers

You soon

First CFI now this. Fuck you biz

Dude...
Got in at 588, sold at 611, huge release

very proud indeed

300 sounds like a good entry point tho

bought on August 9th and have been down since

are you retarded

I mean, I wish you luck and all
I got in with expectations and thenI realized there's a bunch of coins with the same purpose and no one ecchange of thise working

Who buys sruff witj bitcoin? Maybe someday it will take off, dont see it taking off inthe near future though

What do i know? Im just an user on the internet

same here...dumped for a loss. this looks like shit

HODL tight my friend. When Chille comes out we will see the color of the moon together

to me the project looks very solid with a TINY market cap compared to any of the top 150 cryptos with a lot of potential for growth.

personally i've been filling up bags

It's only one cent right now...should I buy some?

WE ARE THE SAFEMARINES

put like $20 into, what do you have to lose

yeah, I might just do that

On a second thought, this seems kinda concerning.

Someone redpill me on this. I've seen the name before but haven't researched it much until now.

To me it looks like a platform + currency token (kinda like ripple?) but for decentralized, anonymous markets. is that correct?

If so, what are the implications for this one, vs. Monero? I saw a lot of people talking about monero after alphabay went down, talking about how it'll be the currency of choice for the next big marketplace. What advantages would safex have over that, because XMR looked pretty robust already to me.

What in God's name is going on there. Other than some massive fucking walls.

holding my bags tight, the market is heavily manipulated tho, its accumulation phase imho

Same here, seems manipulated af
Hope the devs will released Chille soon and unleash huge potential of the coin

they should release an MVP of the product asap