Digibyte (DGB) crashing and burning

>315 sats

I let go of my old bags today, I feel like I lost a part of me.
Digimarine signing off

enjoy your digi freedom m8

does anyone still have the pajeetwave meme saved? please post it

i must witness it one last time

Thanks just bought 100k

Good, your baby soft hands are not needed here faggot.

> enjoy the gains of better coins

you are brave user
you let go and never look back

i will buy back in if it raises to 700 sats again i think

>crashing and burning

At 315 sats when most of us accumulated under 100. I'm still net positive waiting for the next pump into the 1000's when I will sell half for that sweet sweet BTC.

>I'm buying once it goes 2x
wow

any reason it should pump to 1000 again?

With all the new money pouring into crypto any reason why it won't? Has an established history, some rumors about Citi awards, relatively active community, cheap price right now and great tech (already segwit, multialgo, fast tx speed). Btw these are all the basically the same reasons why I initially invested in May before the last $$$ wave pumped dgb into the 2ks.

Patience you weak handed babies.

thx for the bags, you're never gonna make it.

nice, I think that's a signal for me to buy

We are the digi marine.We make these threadings hoping for increased demandings in the DGB. Buy now today

what are sats?

it's a DGB exclusive lunar measurement for speed.

I will buy some digibyte so I can feel what its like to be cucked

Hahahha! Are yoi fucking serious?!?! NOW is the time to buy you fucking idiot.

I had money tied up in other coins and needed it. I'd rather trade the losses back quickly than sit on my ass for DGB to take its sweet time to recover. I didn't have a ton anyways.

What are the top 3 fastest cryptocoins at the moment?

Serious question.

Checkmate nomarines

They lost the Citi awards you cuck. I can't wait for the rumours to be put to an end once they are officially shown as the losers of the next Citi event.. dgb to 100 sat after that.

Citi awards hasn't even happened yet you retarded moronic fart sniffing faggot. There's another round in September.