OMG BEARFLAG CONTINUATION

Just broke out in continuation. Sell now and buy back later.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/tothetick/videos
tokenlot.com/crowdsale/avalon
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No!

>meme triangles
>meme "coin" (doesn't even have a wallet yet LOL)
how to be poor and stupid the biz way

Nice triangles! I really like them.

thats a bearish reversal penant

symmetric penannts can break out in obv both direction, but act most of the time as continuation pattern after some time of consolidation

this is a bull pennant continuation, retard

IM SPEAKING ABOUT THE BEAR FLAG INSIDE THE PENNANT ON 1 HR CHART YOU FUCKING FAGGOT MORON USE YOUR FUCKING BRAIN. IN CASE YOU CANT READ LOWERCASE IM GOING FULL UPPERCASE.

its an ERC-20 token, it doesn't need its own wallet, it can be added to your eth account

>USD chart
>Bitfinex

*tips fedora*

>can store on ether wallet right now
>no segmented wallet yet because it'll be the very first to leverage plasma which is why Vitalik is working on the project with them
You'll be poor your whole life but have plenty of GAS

i guess you tell your friends i earn 20k apples and 10k oranges a month fucking btc gaylord

>eth token
>doesn't have a wallet
u wot

no ofc I tell them I earn some green piece of paper with a little number printed on it that is backed by the eternal war machine of the USA conquering and enslaving people in the middle east and africa to steal oil to keep their little green paper from losing value.

>conquering and enslaving
i wish, but no. all we do is use up weapons and armor, then sell more weapons and armor... then use them up and sell more.
there is no conquering and enslaving any more. :(

C O P E
O
P
E

I was playing this bounce but you faggots are playing it too so bought back in.

Fucking kek

Other whales I know are trying to manipulate the price down so their bots can accumulate slowly.

The sell walls are fake

enjoy your gains in five days man!

See user, I thought this was a bear flag two night ago and got royally fucked because it went up instead of down.

I really hope this thing dips to hell because that was a three thousand dollar mistake on my end.

No OP. Every time I make mad gains on omg and sell I scramble to buy back in even if it's only 3% lower
Fuck selling I only buy omg

Are you me?

how do i learn about flags !!!!!

When are whales going to drop dis shit

Jesus you TA guys are literally no better than spiritualists or tarot readers. Cant you see how ridiculous this is? Market doesnt move cos you drew lines

Wtf whales

chart looks like moon imminent

What does this coin even do?

They are an already established payment gateway company. Once plasma is finished they will be able to process billions of transactions a second.

>They already have ties with Thailand.
>A dev stated they will be working with all the mcdonalds locations in thailand ~240 locations
>Omise and facepay are already confirmed being used with the Thailand ministry of finance, soon mcd's.
>The more transactions that go through omise the more it's worth and proof of stake

A lot more too just check into it

are you really retarded to sell now?
i put 100 grand in it. lambo time

Is it possible for OMG to be valued greater than BTC?
It's accepted much more in the "real world" by the looks of it.
It's going to be extremely common to see OMG being used in Southeast Asia and maybe in the rest of the world.
Not many places accept BTC

I like you, youtube.com/user/tothetick/videos

Does more than eth

Lol OP predicted what would happen and the omgcucks talked themselves out of money.
You showed him, kek

OMG hodl'rs are almost as bad as neofags

YOURE LOWERING MY CONFIDENCE IN OMG IDIOTS

OP is a retard and three dips too late. no shit it's going to dip during consolidation. it's in a bull pennant and has been for nearly two weeks.

if OP wasn't a newfag he would've posted this a week ago when the dips were actually dips.

yes a good Veeky Forums bro always predicts ATH and immediately after that the bull pennant with lows and highs.

i really wonder if some of you are actually this dumb or trolling,or amerifags. not sure, maybe both.

The WHALES in the TOR altcoin chat just posted AVALON as their pick GTFO IN HERE lads!

>>tokenlot.com/crowdsale/avalon
>tokenlot.com/crowdsale/avalon

tokenlot.com/crowdsale/avalon

wow are you retarded. this token has had the exact same pump/consolidation pattern since July. but congrats on finding investopedia this morning you europoor faggot

doesnt it need a flagpole to be a bear pennant

1. No
2. No, definitly not same patterns
3. >yes a good Veeky Forums bro always predicts ATH and immediately after that the bull pennant with lows and highs.
4. You've already proven your dumbness, you can fuck off now fat fuck

Finally bought back in at 192
I missed you OMGbros
we still hype on Apple?

just fuck off troll

As someone who's watched this shit since it was $1.50 I would agree. This pattern is new. I don't trust it.

Starting to think it might fall through the uptrend.

Lol same
You make good gains on all the rides but at the same time, you want in for the long haul

I am firmly in OMG, I'm halfway there with IOC

holy fuck dude

Lol look at the daily chart idiot. The uptrend looks amazing for omg

absolutely not new. the consolidation is proportional to the pump, hence why this consolidation has been so much longer. just wait for news. it's the only factor that matters with this token considering that the OMG whales purposely confine the price to healthy growth trends. OP is definitely a faggot, by the way.

You boyos are about to get boiled like a frog

set your buys at 0.0019, your ripping yourself off any higher.

i just realized OP does TA based on the fiat pair. holy shit buy buy buy.

i link last one time for you faggots who can't read
i told you to fuck off and now to kys, again reading comprehension like a chink, OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES

>Is it possible for OMG to be valued greater than BTC?
Can you faggots literally stop asking this already?
Short answer is NO!
Long answer is "can some shit coin that poped up the last year that cost a few dollars over throw a 4k/coin multi-billion market?" NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Omg will be used for digital transactions
In and out of people's hands
Not being held onto for dear life like btc holders
So no, don't expect 4k a coin

Honestly, what is a realistic price for this coin? I don't see why the coin wouldn't remain cheap as shit because like you said, they'll be in and out of people's hands. Why do people expect this to moon? I don't get it.

>shit coin
Better in every single way than btc
Enjoy paying $15 to transaction fee to buy a cup of coffee

Hmm I wonder user
Currently not many people hold omg, just investors
When omise are using omg in their payment gateway and whatever other services (lolapple) expect a fucking mega crazy shit load more volume to come in
Price goes up
Holders profit

we can't fucking know but my guess is at least double digits

w-when do i buy?

if you hodl longterm in the next 3 days