BlockCAT dead & alive

SO ARE WE PUMPING CAT BACK UP TO MOON OR WHAT?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BlockCatIO/status/899794969413566464
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

meow

Bought 600 more. Out of money now

Turns out we might be able to do this.
i might actually make some sick ass gains off this coin.
wish I got in at the ico.
i really hope it keeps dipping.

meow

lol can't wait for your pink wojak parade

Lmao really took one thread to create thousands of bagholders

OwO *nuzzles ur chain* *prrrmeeowwww*

this shit was a pump n dump and its dead now

furrycoin

i dont have any CAT coins, buuuut, don't cats have 9 lives?

murrr :3

>tfw fell for the meme hard

No pink wojacks on my phone so you can just imagine one.

can someone explain pink wojacks? Why pink?

His skin has turned a shade of pink because he is seething with regret, frustration, agony, despair and self loathing.

*Prrrrrrr* *climbs in your bag* Meow! 0w0

I got 2000 of them three days ago and I plan to hold onto those until blockcat hits another exchange. I don't see it going a lot further down, maybe some, and it's very close to where I bought in. You guys need to think before buying, what if the price does X, what if it does Y. You can't react to everything and wait until you are filled with panic or greed that make you irrational.

Fuck off.

*increases weight* *prrr* :3

Any insight into why it hasn't hit another exchange yet? It's highly unusual for a coin with this volume.

Here jonesy. Here kitty kitty kitty..

Etherdelta is so shitty that I can't even sell my bags at a loss.
Guess I'll just hold until I can drop them at another exchange.

twitter.com/BlockCatIO/status/899794969413566464

Not sure, they stopped talking about it after the above tweet, so it's hard to say what's happening. I can't imagine a reason it wouldn't get listed on Bittrex and a few other of that caliber, which is not to say that one can't exist, but i feel confident still.

BlockCat is legit, CEO is Vitalik 2.0. Do any of you actaully want to use smart contracts? To see them being used? No one is doing more to make that a reality than BlockCat. BlockCat is Wordpress for crypto.

Agrello is a bunch of old Estonian lawyers, the whole point of crypto is to make lawyers redundant, they don't get it

>he doesn't have both

Double my gainz when blockcat moons and agrello dies