Sup Veeky Forums

sup Veeky Forums

I know most of you are always shilling/buying ICO's without getting all the good info together, so I decided to help you all out.

I've been doing ICO reviews of upcoming ICO's, you may have seen me in other threads but I wanted to make a more official post.

Anyway, go on over to globalhalo.com, I post 1-2 per day for upcoming sales and tell you whether you should be investing and why.

Let me know if you guys have any questions or suggestions for future reviews. Will be in the thread for a while answering shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/bitcoin/@hitlerdoge/most-economically-efficient-withdrawals-from-bittrex
drive.google.com/file/d/0B9_9VqYOesDNdEczbDVCUVR6aWM/view
youtube.com/watch?v=s3BK3X7GrR4
altpocket.io/user/Startale
tomluongo.me/2017/08/09/russian-miner-coin-welcome-to-bitcoin-as-reserve-asset/
smartcontract.com/link
youtube.com/watch?v=DaEaAqJQGJY&feature=youtu.be
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-08-08/putin-s-aide-seeks-100-million-to-rival-china-in-bitcoin-mining
globalhalo.com/2017/08/25/kyber-network-ico-review-knc-investment-analysis/
drive.google.com/open?id=0B0U9f66V1zdzYVJvcnZLaFFOajg
drive.google.com/open?id=0B0U9f66V1zdzUmpFbDBER1p1YzA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Will you go into Enigma even after the hack?

Of course I'm going in to Enigma even after the hack. You have to be literally retarded to do otherwise.

Not writing a review on Enigma because I didn't get into the presale and want hype to be as low as possible going in.

Yeah, I'm super interested in Enigma, the hack was completely meaningless as far as the tech goes. I'm actually glad it happened because I hope it gives me a chance to get in.

You wrote all this? Pretty impressive!

>he does it for free

This is actually a very good idea, I was wondering if a hub like this would pop up eventually.

There's just such a flood of ICOs every week, it would help for a light breakdown of a handful of them, easier to digest. Nice work, bookmarked!

what about Avalon ICO user?

Are you not concerned about the huge bonuses on redpulse ICO?

How do you feel about US citizen lockout?

thanks man, i feel the same way, too much information/misinformation on ICO's and when i go to look shit up on google i have to piece together good research.

spent some time in the avalon slack and did my due diligence on them, but honestly the fact that the main guy has 11 connections on linkedin and their team in general being particularly weak i wont be buying.

maybe if it wasnt being compared to all these other great ICO's we will have in september, but otherwise i think its better to spend your money elsewhere.

thanks for the insight, looks like you actually do some digging when looking into these, well beyond the coin's face value. You do want a solid team behind these coins too.

it would be a problem if the cap wasn't 10'000 for any individual investor. in total it equals about 2 million dollars out of the 13 million in the main crowdsale, and capped at 100 investors makes the presale largely negligible in the overall scheme of things.

thanks man i find that if you invest in a solid team you likely will get good gains in the long run, hype/marketing is usually irrelevant

Looks good, you found yourself a new reader :)

are you the infamous anime user?

thanks dawg

i know who you're talking about but that's a different user.
i think they were shilling embers which ended up doing pretty well.

Are you this user? Either way i really like your website.

I would like to know your opinion on Russian Miner Coin RMC

Just finished reading through all your articles. It certainly helped me to filter my decisions for September a bit, thanks for that. Although you still never know how a project might turn out, like blockcat - I didn't expect it to do this well so early. The idea was good but the price surged so high probably only due to Vitalik's name. Speaking of Vitalik my most hyped ICO for September is still kyber, you have any thoughts on it?

Thank you user. I'll be keeping my eye on this.

>Kyber: you have any thoughts on it?
Why do you even ask? Everyone and their grandma knows it's the moon mission of the year.

yeah thats the one that was talking about embers haha. not him/her but i really dig their opinion and style towards picking these projects.

will let you know my thoughts on RMC if this thread is still up later, looks like their site is down right now.

thanks bud, keep in mind i'll be adding more articles as time goes on. there's probably over 50 every month but i'll try to review at least half of them.

about kyber, i'll be doing a review of their stuff tomorrow and posting an article... initial impressions are that it's another 0x moon mission, but it looks oversaturated as hell (looking at their telegram member count etc)

will have to look into the hard cap specifically.

Just trying to get more opinions. I know that the most promising ones are still enigma and kyber ROI-wise.
Yeah I'm really hoping they will announce the hardcap sooner than later as I need to preplan and want to spend some on ICOs that happen before kyber, but still planning to invest as possible into the cap.

I did something for money
steemit.com/bitcoin/@hitlerdoge/most-economically-efficient-withdrawals-from-bittrex

the article about BCH is very interesting

i kinda wrote that one as a "what if" scenario.
actually sorta played out lol. we were dangerously close to that exact thing happening a few days ago.

The ChainLink article is great. Keep up the good work. Your site is great for little investors like me who would like to catch up with the best ICOs.

Thoughts on BitDice?

How about PowerLedger?

this desu senpai

Nice site OP
Cheers

why are you doing this? isnt it better to keep the good ico's on the low?

I imagine most of the people who visit the site don't have much more than a few hundred dollars to put into each ico
Sharing is caring bro. If we're all greedy fucks like the wall Street dudes then what's the point of crypto

I always thought the minimum investment in Russian Miner Coin (RMC) was $4000.
Because thats the price of 1 token, but now i found this instruction for participating in ICO and see that the minimum amount to buy is 0.1RMC which would be $400.

drive.google.com/file/d/0B9_9VqYOesDNdEczbDVCUVR6aWM/view

The coin will be sold through Mycellium wallet

thanks man, hope i bring you some profits.

looks decently polished but if it's another edgeless/ethroll/funfair then i'm not too interested
also it has 1% or higher house edge on some games so it will just lose out compared to things like edgeless.

thanks!

no hard cap, skip that shit senpai

whales are just making so much money off of all these projects, charging the little guys for insane trading room fees, or otherwise ripping them off and not telling them anything about good opportunities in the crypto space.

i'm still building my personal stack of money, but i basically did it all myself, and it would be nice if there was some kind of help for people like me a few months ago regarding avoiding all the bad shit in this industry.

remember that all bubbles attract scam artists and the worst kind of people who look to fleece you for every penny you have. this is my way of getting revenge against those people but also helping the little guys.

>Most people here only have a few hundred dollars
Do you seriously think that?

this too.

i think even people with lots of money can get sidetracked and scammed.

yea.... thats naive as fuck average blockfolio is 5 figures, i have low 6 figs, i'm sure theres loads of big players watching who wouldnt show their hand

Thanks for this. Do you think NEO has the potential to hit Ethereum prices?

What do you think about OMG?

How much money have you gained yourself from crypto?

What do you think of substratum?

NEO has plenty of potential, it's a good buy right now I think - comparable to ETC in market cap but has way more hype/marketing/potential

missed this one during the ICO so im pretty butthurt on it but it seems like great tech.

started off with 1k or so, now around 22k 8 months later.. got a lot of shit locked up for example in tezos so waiting for those to moon.

no alpha, high market cap, skip that shit desu.

Thank you ^^
Also, your blog is in my bookmarks, you're doing good work user

Thoughts on sharpe capital, monetha and opus?

I rather listen to anime chan

>started off with 1k or so, now around 22k 8 months later.

How do you know so much about crypto if you have been only 8 months in crypto?

Also... the website of RMC is still down but here is a 2 minute video [in English] which explains at least the idea.

youtube.com/watch?v=s3BK3X7GrR4

The ICO is already on 28th this month and im in a hurry but still couldn't make the decision because i'm so scared of taking this kind of risk.
I don't know if i can trust Putin and his boys.

Pics of blockfolio or bs

Can ameribros invest in ICO's?

Is avalon shit or what

Shit

Yea if you pretend to be not American
Jjst don't let the tax man find out

Avalon is not worth the attention that it is getting here

have any opinion on KickICO? i kind of like the idea, and with all the crowdfounding "boom" of the past 5 years or so it seems like a good project, at least partially fixing some of the problems of that particular market. the team seems decent as well. your thoughts?

btw, thanks for doing this, really appreciate the effort and thought. you have definitely gained a reader!

You got the token distribution wrong on your ChainLink Article. It's 35% ICO, 35% Node operators, 30% team. This also affects the total max market cap. Now hire me pls.

i try

hearing good things about moneta, will do a review on that one soon. havent heard of the others, will look into them.

same

just read a lot user, thats basically all i do, i dont work or anything so i have a lot of time. also i watch videos and follow good people on twitter which helps.

regarding RMC, looks pretty good. is there proof that their sunrise model actually works though? also they dont specify what algorithms their ASICs would target, so i cant comment on that til i know more.

i'd hold off on this one unless they have a world class team.. got any more info on them?

anyone can make numbers up but ive started using altpocket.io/user/Startale to input some of my holds. rest of my money is either in bitcoin or other ICO's which you won't see on that site though.

i dont like it.

VPNs user, use them!

>team seems decent
the team is weak

team looks decent, but crypto fundraising platforms already exist, so gonna have to dock a point there. remember we're more interested in ICO's that offer new possibilities as opposed to ones that are copies or only slight improvements on older ones.

thanks user, updated the numbers there

HOW do you gain knowledge of these actually interesting iCOs? I had no idea Enigma even existed.

Beautiful site btw.

Nice work homie. Bookmarked.

Overhyped garbage

People are only interested because of its extremely low supply

i spend a lot of time on Veeky Forums, discord chats, twitter, bitcointalk, and other places to aggregate some good picks. basically its a lot of work but rewarding.

thank you :)

how about ZRXs future? I've been reading up on it and it sounds decent

personal opinion/speculation but i think platforms are likely the coins with the best future/potential out of all of them as you can run a bunch of stuff on those

think of it like investing into the infrastructure that many different projects will use as opposed to individual projects. also helps reduce downside risk and helps diversify without having to worry about individual stocks/cryptos

so ZRX has a great future imo! will have to see what kyber does and how they will differentiate themselves, but it looks promising.

going to bed now, if this thread is still up when i wake up i'll answer some more questions.
also gonna do some more reviews so look out for those. cheers

>got any more info on them?
tomluongo.me/2017/08/09/russian-miner-coin-welcome-to-bitcoin-as-reserve-asset/

And I do have this link to the ENG Language presentation/whitepaper but their whole website is down at the moment.

rmc.one/RMC_v.10_EN.pdf

There is more info about the miner on page 9 of the pdf. I only got this basic info:
ASIC miner with bitfury 16nm chips [Sunriser S11i]
22.6 TH
2.6 kW
$1600 3 years warranty
I got interested in this for the first time after this one user (which was giving lots of good advice and seemed knowledgeable) told he was going to invest in RMC ico.

>tfw two of Veeky Forumss most popular and respected trading advisors are competing anime posters

What a crazy world we live in

wich coin do you think has the best potential to go all in? will visit your site daily without adblock if you shill me a good ico/coin

>watches anime
>in charge of large finincal decisons

... something doesn't add up here

What's the dibs on Obsidian? Didn't get in during the bonus period, do you think it's still good to get in now?

Hey you should review ART ico, would be interested in your opinions.

>globalhalo.com
Why don't you add a donate address somewhere? I'm sure some user's would be willing to part with a few shekels for this info.

I know this is probably a stupid question, but:

Enigma is the first ICO I want to take part in (I'm new to crypto). If I have an amount of ether on an exchange that I'm saving for that ICO, how exactly do I actually send them the ether and receive my tokens?

I just want to be extra precautious, and it's kind of nerve racking

You seem knowledgeable, but what do you think of quantum computers potentially breaking encryption on the coins and bankrupting everyone who invests in them?

back lads

will look into this closer right now, give me a moment.

i just like this anime man

haha i use adblock myself but i dont have ads on the place (yet) not sure if i will add them.
best coin to all in would probably be BAT. they got some good stuff coming in a few weeks so it has potential to moon, been in accumulation for a while.

i bought a masternode from those guys, i think their team is so-so but i like fluffypony and dig the fact that they have an already working product. plus theres always the potential for masternode moons.

will look into this, thanks

i have a tip jar linked on my site just click on tips

You should move your blog over to the Steemit community. You get tips from people while serving useful content, and you'd probably get a good follower base. Also, you should use decentralized media instead of SJW sites like Twitter.

you want to use myetherwallet.com and put your ether there - if you send from an exchange then you'll get the ENG tokens sent to the exchange wallet (which isnt yours but the exchanges, so it wont even show up on your account)

honestly i havent looked too much into this. seems like a solvable issue with a hard fork though, which i expect will happen in the unlikely event that quantum PC's can break the software.

i try and post on steemit from time to time, i might post there more often.

Same user name?

OK, i read that article and took a look at their web site, its back up now.

their team looks solid, not sure how they have ties to Putin but I've crossreferenced RMC/Putin and they have an article on Bloomberg so I can believe it.

If these miners have better performance than antminers then this is a for sure moonshot man, looks like it has some serious potential.

i might buy in myself.

globalhalo

Well I found you through your twitter handle, so it's cool. Thanks.

Not an ICO but I just bought 100 STX today at $2.30, what price should I sell this shitcoin and do I do it before or after the fight?

>BAT

Which BAT?

Aggregator sites detailing potential juicy offers are extremely needed in this market.
Normies and newbs do require some insight to invest, and the whole market does require new blood to keep pushing this crap.
After all, we are talking about unregulated monopoly money inflated into oblivion mostly to launder drug cash.

Just one thing, the Tron ICO detailed onto globalhalo lists 9th september. It might be better to go into details, because the Binance link may confuse some with current stalled warmups etc.

Either way, it's good to have websites such as yours. Information is key to avoid scared selling from the masses, while allowing for a better entry-port onto this world.

np man. hope my stuff helps.

chart looks like it could be headed for a break out, so i wouldnt mind sitting on it til 3$ or so.

basic attention token user.

yeah i also feel that this niche is completely missing in the space so maybe i could help fill that void.

TRON ico has been weird, theyve moved their dates around several times now, the sale is actually over (didnt buy myself btw) at this point.

dont think i'll go back and edit all the information to keep it updated every time something changes about an ICO but in this case i went back and updated the dates.

thank.

Hey OK, I went on your site and clicked on smartcontract.com/link to have a look at the presale, and it seems that the minimum order is 100 ETH. Am I not able to invest a smaller amount?

Thank you.
I appreciate your help

they're only taking huge orders for presales senpai
i'm not at that level myself yet so i'm waiting for the main sale.

I have 103 ETH but don't want to risk my whole stash so I'll have to wait for the main sale. I've never invested in an ICO before so this is still new to me. Do you think a 10 ETH investment will see good returns?

Putting a 100ETH min. threshold already shows a lot of ignorance imho.
This market thrives upon opening itself on the vast public, not by chaining itself behind whales.

Very valid point

Any thoughts on Blackmoon??

The one I have been waiting for is RMC..... their english site has been down for about 3 days now though.

Ignore my RMC part, just saw your post.
Which of their sites did you read? I can only find the russian one, and the english one I had bookmarked just redirects me to the .ru one

Followed on steemit. Following website. Thanks a lot stockinganon. Probably gonna try to get in on the chainlink ico. Vpn required right? Should I toss my whole stack of eth into it? Looks amazingly promising.

10% port is a decent mix of risk and reward.
i'd go something like 20 but that's cause i'm a big risk taker, but you'll be fine with that much. if it goes even 2x you made some good money but i think it has much more potential.

icos are changing a bit, feels like a lot of them are more about presales and whale catering than public sales. all the more reason to make as much as you can now while the going is good before the buy ins start getting crazy.

i'm heavy in blackmoon, i love their project. it could be a better iconomi, also they just released a video on their telegram check it out.

youtube.com/watch?v=DaEaAqJQGJY&feature=youtu.be

come to the rmc telegram there's good info here

also this is the bloomberg article

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-08-08/putin-s-aide-seeks-100-million-to-rival-china-in-bitcoin-mining

thanks for the support :)

and yeah, vpn is a must for us citizens, not sure about chainlink itself but i'd just use vpns for all ICO's these days.
and IMO, chainlink is one of those projects that cant go wrong, if you're confident and wanna go for a big pay off this could be the play for you.

bumping to keep this awesome thread alive

Is there a whitelist event for the Chainlink ICO?

there's no whitelist for chainlink.

also just released a new article on kyber, go check it out

globalhalo.com/2017/08/25/kyber-network-ico-review-knc-investment-analysis/

Im an ICO newfag, yet to invest in one. What is a whitelist?

(Maybe i should make a separate thread cause lots of anons were asking for them) I got my hands on these

>RMC English Presentation

drive.google.com/open?id=0B0U9f66V1zdzYVJvcnZLaFFOajg

>RMC English Purchase instructions

drive.google.com/open?id=0B0U9f66V1zdzUmpFbDBER1p1YzA

depends how its done but basically it lets you participate in a sale 100% for sure/earlier than others/prebuy

Thank you ICOanon

That's really nice, OP. Thanks.