Avalon Ico

I know, this is Veeky Forums and either hard shilling or shitting. But what is your opinion....Scam or legit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dBvf2HTlubs
youtube.com/watch?v=Q4lCIkqjQ5I
tokenlot.com/crowdsale/avalon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i honestly have no idea

SCAM. Think about it. nobody shills capped ICOs these days because its a race to get in on them. the fact that this one is getting shilled so heavily tells you all you need to know

its pretty legit its registered in the US and you know how stringent they are there

launches in a couple hours im gearin up to grab some

plus they had that strange youtube video that tells you nothing about the product

relative to shit like neo when it was antshares its barely had any threads there was like five tops

i doubt highly it'll be a scam just overzealous newfag buyers

It's hyped, so I think it will gain on that alone after the ICO, but for long term I so no reason to be excited. Who cares about a discount club? If you get in on this, be prepared for a hard dump.

obvious scam

I was thinking the same thing. To make a thread about this is to lower your own chances of getting in early. Why would anyone do that?

I'm buying. Low-cost, hard-cap. Real-world businesses to compare with are multi-billion dollar entities.

The team is garbage.

I was thinking to put 10eth in it but dont know yet. Its on my ICO list and seems reasonable

>Crowdsale Occurs (August 25th – September 15th)

WHat is cap of that ICO? how many tokens?

10mill usd

just shy of 500 followers on token market

god damn i better not miss this one

is 500 really that many lmao

dont like it
Crypto hasnt matured enough to leave the internet. It's too early for such an outdoorsy, realworldsy project. If it does fly, it'll be waaay down the road

according to their twitter, 1 AVA = .0035 ETH. this means that they are valuing ETH at $1.10/.0035= $314.3 because they valued ETH 24 hours prior to the sale. so technically, one AVA does not equal $1.10 since ETH is ~$323.50 right now, almost $10 greater

on token market yeah its a fair bit

exactly. huge red flag imo

So now it's worth, $11.32? What the fuck lmao

AVOID

no he said eth is ten times greater not avalon

its like a few cents fluctuation

i hope you're joking

*ten dollars greater

serious. stay away from this one.

refer here he misread it

id be shocked at the balls of an ICO x10ing the price that close to launch, the specs have always said it would be *approximately* 1.10 USD

$1.13 oooooooooops

cheeky ruse

i was considering dropping a bit into this ICO actually, but with the path that ETH has been on and the fact that Ethereum has so many upgrades coming next month that will no doubt boost the value, would it really be wise to exchange something so valuable as ETH for AVAs? the main thing that interests me about AVA is the low circulating supply, but even then, i find it hard to part with my Ethereum for anything else, but i think the gains from AVA could outpace the gains from Ethereum since AVA is starting at such a low value with such a low supply. tough decision my dudes

just throw like 3 eth my goy, it's highly unlikely that eth will 2x which is what most of these icos give in profit at the very least

i predict dnt level gains, dnt was a shit concept too but mooned hard

Jesus dude learn how to math.

1 AVA= $1.10 with a few cent fluctuation

this is 100% a scam. just an ico setup by Veeky Forumstards to scam. Honestly, this was setup by people here at Veeky Forums

I think its a good project, perhaps not great, ICO price good for a nice little hold and cash out in 60-90 days.
As much as I know that crypto is pretty easy to accept as a merchant, I know so many normie business owners that are spooked by the idea of accepting crypto.
This appears to be a neat little work around to extract some value out of crypto indirectly without spooking the merchants.
Will Avalon build it out? Who knows, but regardless I could see cashing out at 2-3$. Maybe save 30% of my tokens just in case they become a recognized platform over the next year.

>thinking biz could create a fucking
movie trailer with mom's tendies money

>US LLC
>US escrow with US based law firm attached
>KYC and AML certified
>Liked by McAfee, Shapeshift, LISK
>In Tampa bay news (city it's based)
>advisor is a lead developer at LISK

Yup just a shit coin setup overnight to scam and run. SEC Won't blink at that.
Not sayimg it'll moon, but it's a nice little project and a welcome change to the slav/pajeet based projects strutting around doing their best Steve jobs impression

what are your thoughts about the circulating supply? according to their website, 8.7 million will be the circulating supply. thats one of the lowest circulating supplies according to coinmarketcap. doesn't a low supply usually correlate with higher prices? all the coins around that range on coinmarketcap are quite a bit higher than $1.10

This is their proof of concept video. It reminds me of signatum where when you see it in action you really lose your enthusiasm. youtube.com/watch?v=dBvf2HTlubs

this is basically a proof of concept for the layout of the login page and dash

the actual platform and businesses attached would come after the ICO (hence the need for an ICO)

It's a feasibility testing. Basically "hey this can be done within the confines of solidity"
They'll obviously build the UI out around the concept once they have more working capital.

It's either 8.7 or 10, either way 1.11 or w/e it is is undervalued, devs shoulda gone higher, but as investors this is great assuming u grab at ico pricing

Guys let's agree to let this thread sage. Don't need more exposure, let us get ours first

I'm scared lads

kk buying 100k

doesnt matter. either its hyped sufficient enough for pnd

>tfw no money
>tfw never ascend to Avalon to be laid to rest with Arthur.
Any kind anons donate me 1 or 2 AVA after ico?

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck
fuck fuck GIB AVALON NOW

SCAM

you don't need a cryptocurrency for what their stated mission is

It's gonna sell out isn't it lads. My coins don't clear until Monday ;_;

nah its scam coin. devs have pulled scams in the past too.

Rumors are tokensale may be compromised proceed at own risk

>buy our coin
>youll be headed to the roof of a building in no time

OMFG

>He doesn't get it
LOL

Nope. nice try tho. How's bitbean and fatcoin? lmao

this, its like the exact same typing pattern with the dudes who sperg out and scream spam about this thing
literally bullshit
you may get lucky son who knows the ICO period is technically a month

so i just watch the tutorial video here: youtube.com/watch?v=Q4lCIkqjQ5I
after i enter my name, email address, and my distribution address i will hit "contribute now". then i hed over to where my eth is stored(MEW) and i send the amount to their listed address? in the video, i QR code pops up so that's why i am a bit confused

>muh groupon
>muh million dollars needed because reasons
>muh tokens

So I have to wait for BTC to deposit into Bittrex then buy ETH and then transfer to ETH wallet. How fucked am I?

>muh you're not wrong.

Fudding this hard

consider kys

muh reductio ad absurdem

noone's saying it'll replace the dollar but as far as ICOs go its a good pick

I wish this would stop getting shilled. So many fucking people are going to pile in when it opens now.

Kek.. on point

You can donate directly with BTC

>donate

Is that all this is? Do you work for avalon?

GAS PRICE AND GAS LIMIT BOYS???

anyone? i know it's a stupid question but i have never participated in an ICO before. i dont have much, but i have a little i wanna throw in just for fun and a little bit of profit hopefully. do i have to scan the QR code in order to participate?

"donate" is the terminology used for the transaction because it's a US token (no room for eastern european shenanigans)

it's a purchase

so, you do work for avalon?

nah but ive been watching it for a bit and been in the telegram

>everyone panicing to get in at start
>things die down
>fails to reach goal after ico period
Kek

So it ain't so brother...Say it ain't so....
:(

This guys

This is literally what will happen

the sold out in five minutes dealio is a meme because of the low supply i doubt it will but it should make its soft cap
shapeshift lets you donate in a good few currencies, it converts em to eth

>muh scripts
Oh lordy

Holy shit boys GTFO IN HERE!
ITS HAPPENING

>>tokenlot.com/crowdsale/avalon

ten minutes brah

10 minutes and i still dont know if i should drop some fucking money in this cunt or not

Look at their team on their website. The founder has 11 followers on linkedin lul I would rather not have one than show my face with 11 followers

Still waiting for btc to deposit. h-hehe.

okay fuck this, I rather spend all my ether in KYBER. Hope things go well for you guys tho

You will get the tokens in a month along with everyone else due to low demand. By then the hype will have died off and as soon as it hits the exchanges there will be very few buyers and everyone will be trying to dump their bags. I think this answers your question.

good luck bro with whatever you choose

A less true statement has never been told, but I applaud your effort..

I noticed that too and forgot. It was the reason I wasn't going to invest. Thoughts?

so you dont think this ICO will hit its hardcap within the first 30 minutes?

i guess we'll ssee who's correct in a few minutes.

Why would the case be any different?

Possible, yeah

fml. Website laggy as fuck, this is gonna get sold out isn't it? FUCKING SHIT COINEXCHANGE.

And it's sold out

yup don't bother :(

Why is the price different than they said???

>0.0000 ETH Raised
Kek

good luck with this one everyone

Grabbed 5000 though ayy

>Please wait a few more minutes before the start!

There's no way right? The site is completely ball sacked atm.

I cant buy it. When I click pay nothing happens. Am I the only one?

Just bought 100k. Looks like it's done already.

>not using a vpn

no

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*breathes*

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHASAHASHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA