H3h3 legal case

Ethan and Hila Klein of "h3h3 productions" just won a legal case in which they were being sued by a guy called Matt Hoss over using content from his video in their reaction video.

The judge decided that fair use rights apply.

This is a great precedence case for fair use right. Especially on a website like Youtube were content gets deleted left and right for no apparent reason.

Here's the video they were sued over:
youtube.com/watch?v=CXUs5FOo-JE

what exchange is this on?

nice just bought 100k

Nice, just bought 100k.

How do I profit from this?

Just bought 100k

I remember that. Good, I was rooting for them.

Still think that Ethan is an asshole. FUCK THAT KIKE.

is that really hila on the right there or a fake? cas gaddam she spicy

Cool just bought 100k ecelebs

this, no profits here = not business

fuck off with e-celeb garbage

Legality doesn't matter. The fact of the matter is that youtube will keep deleting videos left and right since Google doesn't give two fucks.

looking at the RSI i think this will hit 1$ by the end of september. the marketcap is still extremely low and the whales are obviously accumulating

why does she never show her feet

will they release tokens on the 15th of september or earlier? when can we expect them on EtherDelta?

can someone post that webm where hila is fapping a penis?

nevermind i found it, can't post it here though since its a blue board

You're mentally defective, your brain confuses genitals with feet - please stop broadcasting your disability.

Of course the fucking jews won the judge was probably a fucking Jew too.

Podophiles are the worst.

Nice just sued for 100k!

>annoying youtube jew and his creepy looking jew wife won a stupid case where some jew tried to sue them over parts of their video
THANKS.

who gives a fuck. what does this have to do with us making money you faggot. fuck off.

H3H is a shitcoin stop shilling it all over Veeky Forums

JUST HODL!

why do you care so much? people watch 3 year olds get fucked yet you have a problem with feet

kill yourselves children

Someone get her 100k cheeseburgers and put some meat on that ass

ty just bought 100k

> suing a jew and expecting to win

good fucking luck with that

is this actually her on the right? im gonna cum tribute this and send it to ethan

You feetshitters are the most pathetic with your absolutely shitty and one of the most worthless fetishes possible.

Shiiit didn't know hila had it in her

FUCK I BOUGHT 25K HOSSCOIN AT 3500 SATS

>suing jews

You misunderstand, I don't have a problem with feet - they're just feet, the part of the body we walk on. You have the problem, your brain is defective - you're attracted to feet because you think they're genitals. I don't have a problem with retards, but when they're on Veeky Forums going HURHDURH I'm not going to pretend they aren't retarded. If you're attracted to feet you don't have a fetish or a sexual preference, you have literal brain damage. You aren't kinky, you're handicapped.

>imagine feeling intellectually superior because you're lacking some fetish
I can tell I'm infinitely more intelligent than you and I still suck toes because it's hot. Have fun looking for completely arbitrary reasons to consider yourself superior though, looks like you need to reach pretty hard.

Uh that's not enough information to prove anything you said? Wow you actually are a retard.

I assumed with your superior intellect you could use a search engine.

waiting for the link faggot

same

Just subscribed 100k times

nope, a lookalike