How the fuck do I get out of student loan debt?

How the fuck do I get out of student loan debt?

I make $15/hr 40 hrs a week and have about $50k in loan debt. I've never gotten a job using my degree. I pay about $500 in rent a month and a couple hundred on bills. What the fuck can I do to get out of this shithole debt slave life? I've invested some money in bitcoins praying I'll have even 50k in a couple years, and have been looking for higher paying jobs. Has anyone ever done this without help? How?!

live with parents. you gotta find someway to live for free.

I fucking wish I was paying $500/month for rent.

people now are living in vans/mobile homes. If my job didnt judge me on that, I would do that.

Buy a gym membership for showers & bathrooms, plus get fit. You can take shits at work too.

I feel your pain, I looked into doing this. I pay $1000/month for rent&utilities for a piece of shit 700/sqft single bed apartment.

When you're single, the whole financial world is against you.

Well, that's half the rent and my wife owns the home. That "rent" money is going to some family members to pay off debts. I've been living on my own for the last 12 years, I'm not going to live with my parents lol. I see tons of guys my age that still live with Mommy and it's literally fucking pathetic.

Also I have a home gym and pay like $20 for my phone bill. I live as cheaply as I possibly can. My last place was $1300 for a STUDIO apartment. Place before that was like, $2700

>put yourself 50k in debt
>complain when you have to pay it

Thank god my debt is only 5k, and that isnt even real debt that is just shit my parents want from me because they gave me the retarded advice to go to goyim school

Do you have an extra bedroom? When I owned my own home, before moving out of state, I rented out a bedroom to a coworker.

He had a dog breed no apartment wanted, the dog was cool AF, and gave a rent price he couldn't refuse.

HOWEVER, i knew the person from work and trusted him.

If you don't have kids, and your home can accomodate, find a roomate.

Go get a sales job answering the phones at the biggest cable/internet company in your area. I'm serious. Make sure they pay a base salary and commission.

If you're on Veeky Forums, you'll already do better than 95% of the other employees there who spend all of training trying to wrap their head around how a modem works. You can easily make 60-100k a year, and if you can suck up and show up every day, they'll promote you in no time since most people there won't have degrees at all or even try to make more money than the minimum. Once you're a supervisor it's the most /comfy/ job there is, and you can move to supervisor jobs in any other call center. Hint: there are thousands always hiring.

Unless your degree is extremely specialized and you get a job requiring it, sales or trades will always make you the most money. I'm assuming you don't want to be a plumber though.

How much money can you put towards investing for 210 days, be honest.

Im not really sure. Not much as I'm very bad at saving money. I haven't had a savings since I was a kid I live paycheck to paycheck

That's an interesting idea. I have experience selling cell phones and that was really hard for me. My boss made a fuck load of money because he was good at talking to people whereas I barely sold shit. Is it selling stuff or what?

How old are you? You're 50k in debt. Who is pathetic?

>I spent 50 000 USD I do not have
>what do?

You're obviously retarded.
Kill yourself.

Why do people take unnecessary loans? Are they stupid?

Okay butthurt teen who lives at home. If you don't have student loans or have any way to help, why are you even opening this thread?

I was just out of high school when I got loans to go to college, like millions of other people whose parents can't or won't pay for it.

I just wish losers who are in a large amount of debt wouldn't call others pathetic.

>like millions of other people
That's your argument for making the worst decision of your life?
>b-but everybody does it!

user, are you one of those stupid faggot who donated their last thousand to the Bernie campaign, hoping that if he gets elected his debt would disappear?

Wtf is your degree?

try to get debt forgiveness by claiming mental I'll see?

Lol no I'm a trump supporter. I know I'm a fucking rtard for falling for the college meme, you don't think I hate my fucking life for it? No fucking shit it was stupid, why do you need to kick me while I'm down on the fucking ground at my lowest? Do you feel high and mighty now?

You called others pathetic who are more responsible than you, eat dirt.

You're just fucking mad I called my friends who are almost forty and still live at home pathetic. I'm sorry that triggered you so hard you fucking faggot.

And how does those people living at home imply they are responsible? One of them has loans for a degree he fucking failed out of. You're q fucking retarded faggot

Sorry man, hope things turn around. You know this board is anonymous right? You can just say your age in the beginning.

You got a goyphone? Do you buy useless tech shit every month? I'm sure you can cut back on being a consumerist cuck.

Invest your money. Once you start to accumulate your debt will start looking trifle. Eventually you will be making so many gains you wont even care about paying off your debt.

Second, the whole world is going to shit soon. If Yellowstone erupts, your debt will vanish. If the global economy crashes, your assets like gold, silver and crypto, will dwarf your debt. If WWIII breaks out the US will probably lose because of all the rot left from Obama. If everything does the oposite way, then wages go up, peace across the world, and you will make more money, dwarfing your debt.

The only way your debt remains a problem is if this economy keeps limping along like it has been, which it wont. Dont worry about your debt, its a minor matter. Just invest your money and it will work out.

This gives me a lot of hope actually. I've been investing a bit every pay into BTC and just praying I make it one day. I know I fucked up going to school for a meme degree but I bust my fucking ass just to live. My life is basically hell due to money. I hope to fucking god you're right dude.