Anomaly Whale here. You might remember me from my previous posts telling you all to buy CAT...

Anomaly Whale here. You might remember me from my previous posts telling you all to buy CAT. Hopefully you've held onto it and not sold it.

Turns out BlockCat has been manipulated by a douchebag whale with over $100,000. Not to worry guys, I'm about to pump this CAT back to a new ATH.

Don't allow the douchebag whales to trick you guys and make you lose all of your money. BlockCat is a very solid project, not a pump and dump.

Don't lose hope Catstronaughts, we're headed to the moon when we hit Bittrex soon!(Non-disclosure agreement prevents BlockCat from telling us when, but I have a feeling that will be very soon)

To reiterate why you should buy BlockCat:

-Recommended by youtubers such as Suppoman, Ian, and other prominent figures
-Smart contracts made easy, the Apple of smart contracts
-Only $30 million market cap. Expected to rise well above $200-300 million by Q4.
-Already selling at 4x initial price in under a week. Hasn't even hit a major exchange yet
-The CEO is like a young vitalik. Founder coins are locked up, not a pump and dump.
-Has no viable competitors, solves a huge problem in the cryptocurrency space. Acts as the right-hand man to Ethereum
-Wonderful and friendly community to answer all of your questions.

Please check out the website or visit us on discord and speak to our friendly and loveable community. See you on the moon! Meow!

COMMENCE THE CAT PUMP!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/37697sWp2rQ?t=8
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thank you. Please fuck that other whale up

Already pumping back guys, put in 60 eth strong. Got 300 more eth where that came from.

NONONONONO my confirmation hasn't gone through yet let me buy more REEEEEEEE

>A whale fight
Fuck thats epic. best of luck to you.
Think you could give a young some eth to invest in CAT? I'll ride up there with you. You're one of the only people I've seen post ACTUAL reasons to invest in a coin.
0x6a49e6a37d668F53A0aA67F012CE5D9Ec3181Aac

BlockCat is Wordpress for smart contracts guys, snap that shit up while you can. It's crucial

Meowrine reporting in. These paws are made of iron.

don't fuck with us poorfags dude. i'm putting my life savings on this.

>>youtu.be/37697sWp2rQ?t=8

160 ETH buy wall strong, CAT MARINES HOLDDDDDD! Push the sell walls back!

Good man!

Damn op wasn't lying. Truly ourguy.... I mean *meow*

you owe me op

0x7F9D0A40b294E3089bBB58579023e9d5a7409740

ANOMALLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

good luck user take down that evil whale!

Either meme it right or not at all...

holy shit you're right

lemme get that buy in at 0.008562 first, brotherman

poor and begginer fag who wants to learn and became a pro, if you can help me with anything I will pay the favor in the future

1Lq1zEyzDBAG5CTgr7JfKno7F5Zakdvdph

>coin fresh as a newborn
>already manipulated as fuck

i'm out as soon i can sell with no loss.

dude its not hard to manipulate a lowcap token thats only on ED. doesnt mean its shit

Which coin isn't? You think DNT or 0x naturally went up x10? lmao or how about the NEO and OMG craze?

Once this hits Liqui/Bittrex the whales won't have as much influence as the greater market does.

Don't let a couple whales keep you from your gains user.

I want you and everyone in this thread to make money with CAT :)

We will go to $10 minimum when we hit liqui/bittrex. Some speculators are saying $20, but I think opening at $10-15 is more plausible.

t.bagholders

I'm up about x3 from ICO and not selling shit anytime soon. Stay poor

im up on my investment actually. you're the retard that bought at ATH apparently

not even a fucking wallet, this coin has nothing to come up with but promises, i don't see any progress. it is a fugazi.

>you're the retard that bought at ATH apparently

at least i am not the retard who shills this fuck.

Not even a wallet? Pajeet confirmed, its an ETH token. Also already has an alpha released. Peasants gon peasant

ever heard of MEW retard? goddamn this guy is stupid. You bought the token and dont even realize its on Ethereum. You will be broke soon

FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>no wallet
It's a fucking ETH token you total mong.

10/10

>Recommended by youtubers such as Suppoman
If I was holding CAT and I saw someone say something like this I would instantly sell.
>pls don't sell.....noooooo.......my life savings........aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

Buy or don't buy. Who cares? Come talk to the team. They're committed and communicating with the community. WHEN it gets released it will be a functional and useful product. And they'll be ahead of the market.

>douchebag whale with over $100,000
iirc, that was you user.
glad i stayed out of this shitcoin

Wasn't me. Look at my etherscan history, I wasn't making any trades until my recent buy-ins. Can also prove it with transaction logs if you need pics for proof

MAKE IT GO UP. NOT DOWN!!!!!

>Rises 400%
Nothing.
>dips 25%
THE END IS COMMINNNNGG

They're committed and communicating with the community because they want your money you spaztic. Anyone with a brain knows the product is fucking worthless when you can find smart contract templates on github and any 12yr old can copy and paste them and stick them in a fucking app.

They already got it, could have ran away already. Instead they are adding members to the team

My mother and father could not do that.

Also-- are there no projects based off of open-source code that have blown up?

What i mean is that they could create an app which creates smart contracts from a template. Guess what, what I just said is what a lot of ETH wallets are going to add into their app. Blockcat is fucking useless
What are you even talking about? Apple is one of the most closed source companies there is. If you're talking about freebsd the relationship between them and apple is completely different, it's a fallacy to suggest they're the same. Sell your bags pajeet.

Lol this is literally just the same guy PnDing you retards

cat continues to plummet while whales sell you their bags

Send me some way to contact you when this goes to 10$ so I can buy you a second place trophy. Thx.

You know what a rational person does when they see a project they know is a flop? They whistle and walk away.

Your aggression signifies a level of regret and possibly inability to get involved.

I'm just trying to dispel the delusion among CAT holders so that it reaches its real value ($0) . But you're right, pajeets arn't really worth my time.

tell me when the pump is over pls, so I can sell and rebuy.
Thank you mr whale

No! Make it go down more. I only have 150 cats.

Lol I don't care OP is actually delivering for once and pumping this shit back up, I might even be able to get my money back.

I'm seriously not the same guy, I can prove it via etherdelta logs I never dumped. I just used the low price to accumulate more, but yeah, this will go back to ATH no worries.

Have some confident in CAT guys, this is a long term HODL.

its fucking going up

Stop rising the price fagot. Why rise the price while we can still accumulate more before it hits a major exchange.

how do the whales do it anyway? is it that simple?

NO FUCK MY CONFIRMATION IS TAKING FOREVER.

Because EtherDelta (ED) is like real ED... you can't do it even if you want to!

sigt is going to be added to trex soon too

God you sound like a faggot. I wasn't investing in this before but now I will actively mock and avoid anything associated with it.

Good shit OP, keep that pump coming.

how long is long term?

8 months

inb4 pump and dump

alright i scooped up my losses
really thinking about cashing the fuck out
i dont want to be a catmarine

do i need to do something special to MEW to accept blockcat?

meh, might as well wait for a big exchange.
I am a bit in the green too.
Maybe sell and wait for a dip?

Don't worry catbrother, when we hit bittrex we will moon. Stay strong, don't sell out on us.

are you by any chance the owner of blockcat?

UPDATE: Eric Huang will be doing a live AMA with Ian Balina on Youtube. We can ask any questions. Link coming up soon guys, stay put!

I'm not, just the 19th biggest holders of CAT and a strong supporter.

No. It is an ERC20 token. You send it to this address and automatically receive CAT on your wallet:
0xaB669938FcB56e3021e74D354003C2CF6040fa06

i have seen you many times

on his 200 sub youtube? lmao

But good idea. shill on reddit pls.

Fuck off.

thanks sent 100k

Damn it Anomaly Whale. I planned on buying when I got home. Just got home and you've already pumped it back to where it was...

Ok Anomaly im going to bed. You better not have crashed this shit again by tomorrow morning.

>WPSIFAJ

Price is gonna hold no worries.

When do you think its gonna go up?
I have literally nothing to throw into this and wont for 2 weeks.
I'm probably going to be too late for the party arent i

once it hits big exchanges is my bet, within 2 weeks I hope?

yea this thing is a ticking time bomb. 2 weeks is probably be too long but you could get lucky

>buying this shit when Agrello exists

fuckk

does agrello do the same thing

No. They do not. Agrello is specifically for legal contracts and blockcat is more broad and has more uses

Dont worry, it already fell down again to same as before.

What are the plans for this coin again? Is it getting on exchanges soon? Has more marketing planned?

It's dead. These whales have ruined me!

where is this shitcoin even traded?

whats the most expensive eth token right now? i just want to compare it to get an idea in my head, do you fags think it's possible for an eth token to ever have a higher value than eth?

Yeah lets get some of that cat coin.... it will go on a big exchange... one.... day......

I LOST 1 ETH ALREADY
I'M RUINED
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

I couldn't figure out how to buy it before. I liked it a lot. Where do you buy it?

You didnt buy in at the top did you? Lmao

when is the pump?

Day Traders. Everyone wants 30% gains every week. This is a new economy, but you should only buy a coin if you plan on holding for 6mos.

>when is the pump?

oh honey it already happened

Just put in 0.5 eth for 67 shares.
I am expecting at least 3x returns in a couple of weeks

The coordinated FUDing from earlier today was funny.

All shit reasons to buy the coin...