Anyone All-In BCH?

I sold all my BTC at BCH ATH
What's the next step?

now you store it on a comfy hardware wallet and wait for the flippening

BCH just had a flash crash, are you ok user

I did. Been sweating bullets for days now and keep wondering how much I'm willing to lose before putting into eth or back into btc.

why not eth? bch will overtake bitcoin, sure, but it could take months

always sell low

More like you keep it on an exchange because once the miners go back to the true king there will be no hashpower to retrieve your shitcoin from your hardware wallet

The Chinese miners thank you for your contribution.

it will never hit 0.5 dude.....
so sell low... try to buy another coin at fomo ath....
rinse repeat.

BTCBCH are toxic now. Buy ETH

Maybe BCH is a better coin but market does not agree

Dude, bch got hacked by miners through an exploit that allows hyperinflation

This is a broken coin atm so dump on the whales buy walls right now or face despair

It's not a hack. It's literally by design.

>broken

When you use a structure exploit to manipulate a system is called hack, despite it was created that way on purpose

Until the legacy chain falls into a death spiral the EDA will continue to trigger.

This is what you get for disrespecting miners.

I feel like it's a disingenuous term in that context, but sure, we're basically agreeing on the core principle.

>until

BCH needed EDA otherwise it would have died out just like Unlimited. The fact that is causes harm to legacy is just an added bonus.

lol are you literally retarded? why would you buy anything ATH, oh wait this is biz so everyone follows this to the T

It doesn't cause any harm actually, because bch is broken

If you really think that whales are accumulating you are truly a moron

i swear ETH and BCH shills are the worst

Eth is cool, but didn't born to kill btc, and smart contracts is an incredible concept that is making the cryptoworld more diverse, rich (despite of scam icos) and better known

BTC is gold. The code is gold

>gold
>meth-addicted christcucks can alter its core principles at any time

luke unironically wants to reduce the block size to 300kb to force people to pay segwit fees.

You know ANY crypto can completely change at a moment's notice, right? All it takes is people to start mining the new fork.

that's why everyone should be thanking ABC for forking prior to segwit activation

Which is why proof of work is cancer
Who honestly couldn't see some bloated mining farms deciding to act against the majority of common users because someone gave them a financial incentive to do so

Funny to see there's already strong political factions in the bitcoin community.

Good job. Now BTC is mooning and BCC is crashing steadily. You are a true Veeky Forumsness man.

Pic related...is you right now