ODN 10x?

any chance user?

Possibly if they integrate other things that are privacy related. I know the Monero dude is an advisor...

Anyway I'm holding 26k ODN so I certainly hope so

looks like u can still buy it for 1x

I think 10x is way too much, but at least 2x which is basically free money. Obsidian is one of the better ICOs out there right now.

>TFW only 6k ODN
>Not enough for a master node

not super excited about it to be honest

reasoning or GTFO

when does it get to market?

I honestly have no idea, but I'm going to buy into the ICO tomorrow.

One of the developers (apparently) on Discord said after ICO they need 2 weeks for audit, then they will reach out to exchanges

buying it tomorrow. gonna get rich soon

apparently that anime-chan shilled it but did mention it would be long term

I got 14k of this shit

fucking hell, the wait is gonna kill me...

You guys realize this project literally stole code from an unfinished product to do a bullshit ICO and steal all of your money, right? Do some fucking research before you throw your money down the drain.

prove it

>hurrrr what is a fork

I got 11k, is it enough for a master node? And, what the fuck is that?
>inb4 lazy fuck google it

have any evidence or are those just empty words?

only bought 1ETH worth.. literally don't know if this is shit or semi moon ticket. save up mostly for KYBER wich is going to be 10x at least

Where the fuck can I see my coins
Where is the wallet
Did I even get my coins or was it an IOU

i know right. fuck off retard. if obsidian can create a better version of stratis, more power to them

on their website you should be able to log in to your account and see your coins

if you can't, contact them in slack

You guys know the devs are keeping 50% of the funds right? Good luck when they dump this shit as soon as it hits an exchange. You'll be left holding bags while they're partying it up in Mexico. Also, if you want t verify this, read the whitepaper, which none of you obviously do. "WOW COOL NAME BIG MOON X10"

U retarded or what? You have to register to buy, and in your account you will see your ODNs

enjoy you zero gains then, it's alright

This is what I see
But are they holding it???
Is it an IOU until there's a wallet?

How the fuck did I get sapped into this

You know they gave out their linkedin accounts. This team isn't anonymous at all. This team actually has accountability unlike Komodo's team

>tfw bought $1000 worth of eth before a bull run, shorted near the top, came out with 30% profit, and put in $1100 to ODN to get 11k and lock up a masternode

i'd feel much better about this if i didn't put the remaining $300 into Shift when it was 33% more than it is now, but I shorted that a couple months later and came out with ~20% more than I originally bought so w/e

I bought those shillcoins, when does the balance show up?

>not buying enough the have a master node

come on
DO IT!

kauf mehr du merkel