District0x

When can we expect DNT to rise? These bags are heavy.

I'm only up a few hundred percent.

You're right. The bags are girthy.

Sometime between soon and never

8k sats new high coming soon

Pls

Sure thing buddey.

I fomo'd and bought near the ATH at $0.24.... I got bamboozled. It appears that ZRX is the real cheese

Dnt to 7k sats likely by the end of the weekend.

I will make sure of it.
t. Friendly mini whale

Got in at 2k, still in the green

watch out, don't let the chinks fuck your shit up, squiddo

Pls friend

>District0x

It's 43K now user what the fuck are you talking about.

Let's say it does go to 70k to 80k. Should we sell? Surely it'll dump after that, or will it do the slow climb like it did 2 weeks ago?

there was fake airdrop...... on twitter (page was having more people following on fake account)
so there was fake site....
and people was giving their myetherwallet private keys to "get some" dnt :D
so expect some random dips from cashing out "haxors"

It'll eventually be $1

i'm hoping that its not another fucking dgb

he said sats you fucking idiot

My bad my bad.

Either way, it's not gonna go up 100%. Sorry guys.

Once the chinese have finished accumulating it will slowly rise then moon once new districts start coming out

>once new districts start coming out

>already districts running
>one of the most active dev teams
>ok

STOP TEASING US

I feel it coming soon. Seems to have stabilized a bit at least

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Pls friend halp

Patience little krill. Your strong hands won't go unrewarded. Keep and eye on those sell walls, price can't be suppressed much longer.

Dead coin
Dead project
nobody cares about districts
fucking commiecoin

No fud plox bought from ico price to 80%ATH I have about 70% profit.

I feel terrible.

wow how many lambos you bought with your $20 grown to $34?

People still haven't adopted bitcoin and you people think the world is gonna care about districts and voting

Nah up from 630 to 1050usd, dnt was one of my first purchases when I started crypto maybe 2 or 3 weeks ago

lambo hype

wowee zowee almost like a minimum wage job

people still haven't adopted bitcoinbut that hasn't stopped the price going from 5c to $4000 and still has massive potential growth, not saying DNT will have anywhere near that growth but long term the value will likely increase a lot and the speed at which development happens increases with time as rate of technology development is increasing exponetially with respect to time

The secret is to invest just enough so that you don't mind waiting weeks or months for it to moon. DNT is a good concept and sooner or later it will reach critical mass and blow up. I like judging popularity based on reddit subscribers. It's at 2.5k right now. From what I've seen cryptos tend to moon around 10k.