Just had a stroke yesterday because of my bloodpressure

Just had a stroke yesterday because of my bloodpressure

Crypto is actually trying to fucking kill me

>not having xanax for the rough days
Git gud

did you have any signs leading up to the stroke that after your stroke you should have realized? I think I may be heading down the same path op tell me about yours

I actually stopped checking the market every day.
Now I just buy some coins that are low in value and trading volume, but with a high disparity.
It may take several days, but those are all getting a pump sooner or later and I immediately set my sells after I bought them.

It's much more relaxing this way.

Trading in any market isnt suitable for anyone who is emotionally tied to their investments. Don't put in what you aren't willing to lose.

For instance I used to be a smoker, so i would buy a pack every day, adds up to around 35-40 a week, multiply that by 4 you get around 160 (at the time it was cheap). So after I quit I put 160 a month in crypto because I was living fine while buying cigs I'd do just the same now.

Set limits with your money you put into it and definitely set limits with your buy and sells with short term holds.

Your doing fine.

phenibut

My man, fucking this. That's how you do it.

OP I recommend you try emoxypine. Look it up. It is not a controlled substance and you can purchase it online legally. Reduces anxiety and is good for you heart and unlike phenibut is non-addictive. Phenibut is good to have too for when you really need a break.

Nothing
I was just checking Blockfolio like always and then I stood up from the couch and boom. I fell down while I had a stroke for I think around 5 to 10 seconds. Luckily I don't think I have any lasting damage.
I don't think I'm that emotionaly invested but and everything is mostly doing fine anyway so I think I'll just have to calm down on checking my Blockfolio.

You had a stroke and a day later you're posting on Veeky Forums? Sounds legit.

>Luckily I don't think I have any lasting damage.
Are you just implying you didn't get to see a fucking doctor...?

Yeah you realise the term stroke implies permanent neurological damage? Falling over doesn't count as a stroke.

It was a short one. My blood pressure regulated pretty quickly so it didn't last all that long.
Nope I didn't. Not going to spend my gains on fucking medical attention. I'm fine however I've got to relax a bit more. I'm healthy as fuck otherwise.

How can u take this shit without getting hooked? It's so damn good

>not using a combo of adderall, klonopin, heroin, and weed to get through crypto trading

its like you want to die young

>Nope I didn't.
You're fucking stupid.

>tfw just started and can't afford xanax yet
help

It fit all the descriptions of having a stroke. Your brain can do a very short time without enough oxygen. I'm just lucky my blood pressure regulated quickly enough.

So you're brain was so oxygen deprived you collapsed and you don't want medical attention?

From the sounds of it, OP didn't even have a stroke. He's just bitch made.

that's the slippery slope to XRP. be careful, anonalonalooski.

Correct
Having to spend so much time on medical stuff that comes with it and all the bills that come with it doesn't sound all that alluring
I'm manually adjusting my bloodpressure from time to time now via biofeedback while using heartbeat monitors to make sure it's within good measures.
Not at all. Pain almost doesn't affect me at all.
From what I remember I became dizzy first followed by almost losing my eyesight, hearing a peep in my ear, my mind falling blank, barely feeling I fell down and feeling as if my mind was disconnecting.
You're not going to convince me that was just placebo m8

You can pass out from standing up too quickly if dehydrated / stressed.

If you had a legit stroke you'd have collapsed, you'd have stayed that way for a while.

eat rat poison....... i mean.....warfarin.
just consult with doctors how much do you need.

I can't confirm with 100% certainty of course since I don't have any experience or someone that could confirm with certainty it was.
However I'd say 80% certain it was a stroke and otherwise it was something very close to it.
It was I think between 5 to 10 seconds long and very intense. My guess is all parts of my brain were oxygen deprived for a very short while since everything happened at once. Does recovering somewhat quickly still mean it couldn't have been a stroke even if it was that short?

You should be very careful my friend. You could have a transient ischemic attack... and the probability of a stroke is really high in the next 48 hours, but overall.

dude.... stroke is dangerous.
read about symptoms.

people end up crazy-stupid or lose ability to walk or talk properly when it hits.

try to eat garlic .... people say that it prevents blood clots

The average person has like two strokes in his or her lifetime.
Its better to get them when you are young instead of when you are old and the chances that you die from it are higher.
You should feel lucky..

>You should feel lucky..
KEK

I do feel lucky indeed knowing what could have happened.
It's a bit annoying knowing 19 is quite early to already have a stroke though.
If it was a one time thing with no consequences I'd feel pretty lucky.

it's just you reacting to the market, dude
chillax and make bank is what I do