Blockfolio

How many time a day do you check your blockfolio?

I feel fucking addicted to it.

Every 5 minutes no joke. I refresh everytime I stop at a red light.

I deleted it

same here
fugg

Does blockfolio show your average price bought in? Can't seem to find that option.

Like if I make multiple buys I want to see what price I'm averaging at

i sometimes look away from it.

At least twice per hour. Usually way more. Its the first thing i do when i wake up

Same amount as I check instagram.

Wait til people find out that the reason bitconnect is soaring and everyone thinks its a scam is because they predict the market with that app for investors... just wait.

Almost every time I do anything with my phone.

I use to check Instagram a lot. But Blockfolio made me ignore this shit, it's insane

At least hourly. Also check Veeky Forums, twitter, slack, telegram, email and plebbit.
My bags are only 25k and I'll follow this routine until it 20x.

Am I gonna make it lads

This was 5k like 45 days ago

All facets of life other than work have been consumed by crypto.

Instagram, Snapchat, Reddit -->Blockfolio, Discord, Telegram, Twitter (crypto).

This is a disease. Newfags be warned.

welcome newborn

just divide your net cost by your holdings

it doesn't. It is annoying, it needs that and also to balance BTC/ETH/USD when you buy or sell a shitcoin. It would be awesome if it also added the amount of fees you pay on each transaction based on which Exchange you signal.

i have this in the menubar and an excel spreadsheet with data connection on my desktop so i just check it like that all day since i do not really use my mobile phone

Hahaha so underated.

nice

when my portfolio goes down 15% i dont look at it for a few days

idk about neo, but everything else is good

Share sauce sempi

Poverty here.

Im up 5 whole dollars since yesterday. If this keeps going ill be able to eat 3 meals a day this week.

only twice today

To combat addiction, I made an app for myself with the same icon that opens onto this screen. I replaced where Blockfolio was on my launcher.

Maybe 10 or 15, but I'm not a weak handed wojack so I couldn't care less about daily events

i dont use blockfolio, im a neet and don't own a phone so i just use cointracking

i still check my portfolio about every 10 minutes though

This guy...lolz

All day everyday. I have a job that lets me manage a business from behind a desk. Anytime I'm not managing my 4 mechanics I'm reading crypto shit.

Check it every time I have a smoke so like 15-20 times a day

This. Considering deleting, it fucks with perspective

I use it but deleted all my holdings in there. Now I just check the prices. I think this is the healthiest option

Every chance I get

Doesn't help I'm a madlad who is 100% in shitcoins right now

>check Blockfolio 12H
>freak out
>check Blockfolio 1M
>all good, enjoy your cigarette

Yeah and this is how more anons need to be looking at it. I see them out there in the trenches getting smoked because they can't hodl through more than a day of red

A combination of a cold, logically orientated emotionaless mindset, strong fundamental and technical analysis seasoned with a pinch of multi time frame analysis will make us gains and lambos

That urge will pass my newcoiner friend.

seriously delete your blockfolio. you guys will feel so much better

every user on biz

Waiting for the MBRS moon that will never come. Anime-user has doomed me. Sitting on 50K of the shit.

I check only a few times a day
And no longer to check my portfolio, just to see what's happening with coins I'm Interested in buying

I feel addiction creeping up. Seriously debating just doing monthly contributions ETH and LTC, buying a safe, throwing a ledger of all my paper wallets in it and forget about it except maybe a few times a month I'll just make sure I'm not getting fucked.

Why do you guys have to check?

I'm new to the app, but can't you just set alerts?

What does the greyed out bar graph at the bottom represent?

It's a slot machine

traded volume

Should i put up some OMG?

All of it.

I just use Bitcoin Ticker Widget. Have all the important ones right on one of my home screens. Don't have to go in an app to check 'em.

Did you even check their website? The whole team is "dreamers" "story tellers" "believers in something" and vegans in general

I don't play games on my phone anymore. Waiting the two seconds for blockfolio to refresh is all the adrenaline I need

wish blockfolio had an auto refresh

>kraken

as you should be, finances are not a joke

Same here.... :|

You'll lose it to the fees if you try transferring it to USD tho

It's just the feeling that you may be missing something that's happening at that very moment. Things can go up or down really fast.

.99 cents to upgrade to the Pro Version. Good Luck, desu - let's make some fucking money.

Meh
Of course
Gamble but why not
Yes
Of course

you can transfer from coinbase without fees :)