STOP RIPPLE SHILL IS BACK

Hey, Veeky Forums I am the ripple shill who shilled ripple pictures in battle scenes for 8 days in a row. I warned you all that ripple would take off. Well I am back for 2 reasons....

1. To tell you, that you all were wrong
2. To tell you it now a perfect time to SHORT THE FUCK OUT OF RIPPLE

For those who listened to me you are welcome. I personally made over 3,000 dollars off my 57,000 ripple margin buy (pic related) And I enjoyed taking money from all those who didnt listen and laughed at those who had short ripple. HOWEVER considering the news was only conference, it is going to tank. Dont be a fool and lose your money. I believe in ripple long term but I seriously believe that this is going down for the next month because of the major hype for just a conference.

I shall now post all the screenshots I took of those who denied my oracle ways the first time...

remember that time you choked on a hotdog and told all of us you would never eat another hotdog because one tried to murder you?

hahah lost it all in that short. KYS

wrong

bought at 12-18 cents. Wrong

Now this guy was pretty close. Up 100% Down 200% is better

No clue what he was saying. Seemed long term. maybe he will be right

if you're so confident then why don't you show us your all-in 20x margin short on bitmex
lead by example :)

Because when it goes up briefly in the next few minutes I would lose it all with 20x margin. Either way, Im already taking enough risk margin buying and shorting Alt-coins.. why would I increase my risk 20 fold?

do it OP

>daytrading ripple
Why are you so fucking retarded? It's a long term hold. If you're trying to get rich quick it's the wrong coin.

ahhh yes you're scared because you're still not 100% sure
thats why you came to Veeky Forums with this prophecy of yours

it did happen tho

Show us a screen of your short, OP.

so... disbelief stage rally?

Do it faggot.

Not day trading. Held it for two week. so closer to swing trading. Will hold the short until I see a good reason not to.

No one is a 100% you literal jackass. but this one is common sense. it will go down based on unrealized hype. I was joking about being an oracle. Im not scared, im also not stupid enough to go all in unlike 90% of snake oil fiend around here.

Okay. I will. Right now its a small short, but I will build it up based on how the price moves.

I would say closer to the bottom of the euphoria stage but we shall see

not gonna happen

This guy had it right.

awwwww what a cute wittle margin account.

makes almost 1 btc in a trade and is happy enough to brag to Veeky Forums, what a cute wittle twader you are!!!

It is so obvious what is going on here.

EVERYONE other than a handful of people were hating on Ripple a week ago. It goes up alot and then everyone who denied ripple changed their mind in a matter of minutes based on a graph and hype/shilling, now you guys are the next generation of bag holders who are in denial of the obvious easy short. I could be wrong sure but I doubt it.

Pic related is ripple not to long ago, close to same price as now and similar rise. I believe this is what is going to happen again.

lets see yours.

So what is your target? Do you think that huge buy wall around 5k SAT will disappear? The price shall go down to 4k - where it was before the pump?

I will see. I dont think mid 3 k is impossible but the buy wall is huge. Just depends on how real the wall is or if it is just whales. I saw a massive sell wall of 500 BTC vanish @ 41k right before it took off the other day. the only explanation is whale activity.

Sell wall is building and volume is pouring in.

>is guy was right too

Will it get past 5k buy wall?

Yes 4800 soon.

hopefully, need to buy low

Yeah dont get me wrong, Im shorting but I will get back in slowly at a good price. Great long term potential

called it

OH shit, and I reduced my short position by half around this wall. This will get sub 4k in next 2H.

Lol, if the conference turns out to be a disappointment, this is going to crash to the core of planet Earth.

The deal is that there are 2 months to the conference and no hype to fill these months. Come up with your own conclusions if 5-6k SAT ripple market represented a belief that they'll have a contract with an actual bank not only some second-tier conference with paid speakers.

user, why would they get Bernanke and Berners-Lee to speak at their conference if they weren't planning on announcing something major?

Yes and imo it will fall in those months and probably rise a week before conference. If it is bad like user said =crash. It is revolutionary then = skyrocket

ye
as an ex-ripple bagholder, I can tell you that this coin has 100% retraced every single one of its pumps and more in the last few months
dont hold longs on this shit coin
it WILL drop to 3500 and even lower.
Cripple.

>Bernanke
To get a big name. He's fond of being paid for a talks on conferences just because of his name. Also he has retired so he's not relevant anymore.
>Berners-Lee
How the fuck is he relevant to anything these days? Just another big name to grab attention. You can make a photo with him. That's it.

Time to buy

I closed my short. I think the dump's running out of gas after that 5k SAT wall. Probably will re-open after destroying the wall or on a correction pump. Made $200 that way. What about my fellow /shorters/?

HAHA i cant believe you said that cause I did less than a minute ago. Made 120$. Im going to re open soon too

>r u me?

However, the ongoing BTC price looks very good. I guess a lot of bagholders will panic sell to get their BTC. We'll see. Atm it's again above 5k, so I did a right thing seemingly.

High five. Are you a part of any discord group/have twitter account and want to join forces?

No I dont either. How does discord work??

Ok. Do you plan to open the short back soon? It seems that we've a wave of ppl buying XRP in, in their opinion, cheap price. Idk how far it'll bring the price. But my target atm is around 5300 to short again. That'll be great to see them panic-selling later on.

The volume is picking up. Interesting. Maybe a conservative long would be a good idea now.

I believe something like this is about to happen just like a few hours ago.

the MACD is turning green in a few minutes. Minor correction coming. Once that hits the highest (my guess 5400 -5600) However im going to wait cause it might get back to 6100 if this volume keeps up

Full picture

I panic sold at 5000
16% loss
Then it starts to rise
End my life please
I hope I get a cancer

My bad i was looking at the wrong graph. I agree 5300 is probably the highest in this same run

It's 5019 now
Holy shit calm down fucking Ripple of all things isn't anything to kys for

It's just annoying to hold

Yeah this guy is right dude. You shouldnt have let it run to 16% . HOWEVER its not the end of the world. This is crypto currency, 16% is easy to make up.

Got back in 4940. Incoming tank