Are there any way to easily make some money online? Filling out serveys and shit like that? Clicking ads...

Are there any way to easily make some money online? Filling out serveys and shit like that? Clicking ads, anything I'm desperate

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

have you heard of crypto

lets back up a sec. you have an internet connected device. how did that happen?

I got some in crypto but I need to make more money other than working six sometimes seven days a week. Like, clicking shit while I'm at work.

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0

you’re welcome

earncrypto dot com

0xa0ce631b73ba6c0eae8b5af0703d48ff358c080a

Send me a bit of eth if this helped you, and you're feeling generous.

Are you really THAT desperate? Just get a job..

repost youtube videos for ad money

If youre going to do survey stuff, maybe do this one to just get crypto. Then start trading with that. Then maybe if you make money trading with the crypto you earned, start dumping your birthday money into crypto.

>bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0
XRP bitch

get a fucking job you lazy bum

I work six sometimes seven days a week this is for while I'm at work and home

I work six sometimes seven days a week

Get a better job? Learn some python and then go get some test automation job somewhere.

>bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0

holy shit you are a straight up bro. Thank you, I didn't expect that this existed.

Listen buddy, Indian and Chinese people figured out shitty programming jobs are the best bang for your buck in terms of effort to salary ratio. Get on this train before its too late

Funny because I'm a fucking manual tester

What state are you in? Weird that you are in QA and making little enough where peanuts you get from shitty online income streams would be noticeable.

I think I'm too stupid to program I seriously don't understand it even after years

Los Angeles, work in hollywood

I just need SOMETHING I can do online while at work and home. I do some freelance shit but it isn't consistent

I worked in manual QA in Mountain View, CA, making $110K straight out of my undergrad. Granted this is higher than industry averages for a new grad but you could still easily manage $80-$100K in SF/Silicon Valley and find some roomates to rent a house with and be saving big bucks.

Do you absolutely NEED to stay in LA? There are SO many QA jobs in the bay.

No I'm up for moving literally anywhere in the country. I make about 25k a year doing this and I'm severely undervalued and underworked. I'm one of the best fucking testers I've ever met and yet these companies are clueless and hire some really stupid fucking people I'm so sick of it.

I work way too hard for way too little pay and I'm so sick of it. I'm trying to start a family and my wages aren't cutting it despite working to death seven days a week most weeks.

That's insane to me
I started in video games making $10/hr

Ten years later I make $15

Just fml

>No I'm up for moving literally anywhere in the country. I make about 25k a year doing this and I'm severely undervalued and underworked. I'm one of the best fucking testers I've ever met and yet these companies are clueless and hire some really stupid fucking people I'm so sick of it.
>I work way too hard for way too little pay and I'm so sick of it. I'm trying to start a family and my wages aren't cutting it despite working to death seven days a week most weeks.

Alright here's what you need to do bro. Get your linkedin looking sexy and find the option that indicates you are looking for work. Polish up your resume. Go on indeed.com and spam that shit to any QA job in San Francisco, Palo Alto, Mountain View, Redwood City, or San Jose. I'm talking about send it to at least 100 places. As long as you are not bullshitting and have real QA experience you will get a couple interviews for jobs that pay at least $80K. Also check out AngelList (angel.co), there are a ton of start ups looking for people and are willing to risk hiring less experienced people. Good luck. Lots of money in software, even for boring jobs.

Thanks dude, I will do that. I do have a lot of experience and am not bullshitting at all. I know I'm worth a lot more than what I currently get, and it kills me not to get it and not have a plan. Thanks.

glad you have options OP, make a new thread someday on how it goes