WHERE IS PINK WHALE?!

I have $10K that I need to turn into $500k by next year.

Tell me where the fuck to park it, as trading is affecting my health.

Thanks.

pink whale here. neo will pump 10x over the next month.

if trading is affecting your health then get the fuck out of crypto you weakhanded faggot

I can't invest, and walk away?

Drop it all into well known long hodls...thats it. fuck the hype of vaporware like NEO,ARK, and OMG. You want the truth? XEM,XEL, and EXP is where you are going to see massive fucking 1000x gains next year. I guarantee it. Just do the research. I also have my eye on SAFEX that shit it so fucking undervalued right now.

ico's

kyber
hero
chainlink
tron
enigma

XEM market cap:coin supply is too high. I do agree with you that its a great company, but the fact it would require DOUBLE its current marketcap just to hit $.50 is really bothersome to me.

I'll check out the others you suggested.

Well my name is bernie madoff, you have seen me on tv. I pulled off the greatest ponzi scheme in history.

While the SCC was napping, I stole 50 billion clams.

I ripped off people in america and every foreign land.

Scammed hackers, bankers, writers, lawyers and universities. City dogs, and churches, pension funds and charities, talk show hosts and Miss America too. You best check your 401k because I may have ripped off you.

>If you want to make 490k in one year run a ponzi scheme

all in monero

I definitely understand you on that, and I agree to an extant. I see so much potential in XEM that they are capable in doubling its current marketcap no problem in the long term. Once again I'm reiterating thesee are all long term holds, not for the day traders and newcoiners.
Most of the coins I listed are the sleeping giants of crypto atm.

nice larp

Put 10k into ARK or split your money between ARK and SIA.

Do tell.

MNE, ARK, NEO

i put 15k into omg. holding till next summer i guess

You're straight up retarded if you're investing in xem and xel over neo and omg. Whatever, I'll see you in a year if you haven't killed yourself from FOMOOMG

Kyber.

>need $500k in a year
Fuck off, that makes no sense. You want $500k. Learn the difference.

a v a l o n

BAT

DELETE

fafggot fucking idiot

well guys...I put it all into ARK.

Thanks for the help.

You should invest in cozy kneepads. Then suck cock. At $10/cock it won't take you long.

Chancoin is best coin

AVALON ico

wait I can get paid to suck cock? Fuck I've been doing it for free

That's a really stupid way of looking at it. To gain a given % on your investment regardless of coin, the market cap of that coin has to increase by that %.

To further clarify:
Coin A is 1b market cap with 10b coins
Coin B is 1b market cap with 1b coins

You have 100 dollars to invest.

If you invest in A, you get 1000 coins at 0.1$ each. If you invest in B you get 100 coins at 1$ each.

To turn your $100 investment into $200, you would need each of coin A to be $0.2 or each of B to be $2. This would mean that A would need a market cap of 2b or B would need a market cap of 2b. You see in both cases the market cap had to double for you to double your investment, and that per coin price was meaning only by proxy.

It does not matter even a little bit (aside from possibly affecting the buying choices of the misinformed or bad at math, such as yourself) what the per coin price is.

you're not understanding my point of view.

XEM already has $2.3 BILLION market cap.

Where will an additional $2.3 BILLION of new money come from? I am not going to wait until that insane amount of money gets poured into a coin just to double my investment.

Bitcoin was at $35 billion a month ago and now it's $70+ billion

nice just bought 100k

bitcoin's coin supply is also much smaller than XEM.

If I had $50,000+ cash to drop for a long term retirement plan or 5 year hold, I would definitely put it in XEM all day.

But I'm talking 1-2 year hold. Low market cap, low coin supply, with dedicated devs and a real use tech that is promising and realistic-- those are the ones I want to hit up right now.

IOC trust me bruh all these faggots will go nah but in Quarter four when it goes up 1000% you will be like REEEEEEEEEE

>bitcoin's coin supply is also much smaller than XEM.
Why would coin supply affect price? 1 bitcoin is really just 100,000,000 satoshi.
>low coin supply, with dedicated devs and a real use tech that is promising and realistic
Monero seems useful for hiding money and transactions, and they've funded research papers.

I'm in a similar situation. What made you jump into ARK?

that's not how it works

>devs are legit
>staking with biz_classic
>slow gainer and hasn't been affected like other shitcoins
>Their fintech conference included the discussion of ICO being scams and not dedicated to the tech, or portray confusing tech
>they've been damn good about their road map
>ARK will be one of the accepted coins for OXYCOIN's ICO
>Wallet is by far the best I've seen
>Bridge technology is said to be working, and they're now in the stage of finding partners.

ignore the FUD on biz, this isn't a shitcoin. Everyone wants to buy it. In fact, it flat lined due to accumulation. You will see a huge buy wall show up at 30000 sats.

AVA(LON) is the most undervalued project in crypto rn. Already 300k raised in a few hours

Here's a little advice. Buy eos. Sell when price moons at the launch of block.one. buy back when hype goes down. Go in hibernation

psst - delet this

>enigma
Embers