What if Europe never existed?

Then forget philosophy, forget christiniaty, forget science

West Africans would probably sail to the Americas and invade them, only to lose the war, China would then invade America shortly after and defeat the natives after a long drawn out war and in a longer tiem than europe did so the incas and maybe mayas would develop an equal civilization the mean times while China would settle ONLY North America

Really makes you think

Not much change, alternatively, way too much change to even attempt.

How far could East Asia have gotten without Europeans existing and what would their world look like?

the world would be Sino-centric.

Everything would be an underdeveloped shithole

No whitey eurogantuans == global multicultural progressive utopia

>north america is never colonised, the natives kill themselves off
>south america is never colonised, they end up sacrificing themselves to extinction
>africa is never colonised, the tribes kill themselves off
>australia never colonised, natives do their thing
>new zealanders just do the haka
>india never unifies, inbreed themselves into a race of horrific, horrific creatures
>ironically the middle east might end up okay
>japan never has to industrialise, so they just paint and write poems for the remainder of their years
>china probably kills themselves off
>i cant even guess about SE asia
>korea remains unified, probably as a tribute state to china

Massive semitic, Dravidian and Chinese empires feud for control of the earth

no wh*Te subhumans
a peaceful world
turk domination

Dravidians conquer the whole world, everyone is peaceful vegeterian and engìlightened and uses the toilet

Christianity originated in the Levant you mongoloid

Yes, I know, with both Greek Neoplatonic and Indoeuropean Zoroastrian influence

>alternate history with massive geographical point of divergence that completely changes Earth climate and biosphere
>people still assume familiar nations and languages still exists or that humans as species even exist in their current form

Man, I love Veeky Forums.

>its another "anal cunt enters the thread, doesnt contribute, but still acts smug" episode

for the sake of argument as a though experiment and all else being equal
your autistic

and it was a shitty obscure cult until Constantine went overboard on some shrooms and had a nightmare

take more of a while before the industrial revolution

Like... even more than now?

10/10 would use for a DnD setting

aren't whites from just east of europe originally tho?

> Then forget philosophy
Middle East, India (pre aryan), China

>forget christiniaty
Feels good man

>forget science
Same in the first point, ME, India, China

> West Africans would probably sail to the Americas and invade them, only to lose the war
Niggers would be either yellowed or fully enslaved and browned by MEs, preventing their multiplication

>China would then invade America shortly after and defeat the natives after a long drawn out war and in a longer tiem than europe did so the incas and maybe mayas would develop an equal civilization the mean times while China would settle ONLY North America
Yes although with mayans, incas etc maybe they stablish business or relations under the vassal system

With such a big part of the world missing, climate in North Africa, the Near East and Central Asia would be quite different. I'm not an expert on the climate but I presume the aforementioned parts would be a bit more lush.
Human development would be drastically different. All migrations would pan out differently and it's impossible to say how civilisations would form from there.

stop being a sperg

Harmony under Asia hegemony

Technology would still develop but WAY slower. China would be the dominate force in social and cultural development but their culture was so arrogant and slow to except change that it would influence the worlds development. European culture was built for experimentation and China's wasn't, despite the fact that China was more relevant throughout most of history. Also that whole egalitarian shit might as well be forgotten.

The next fifty years wouldn't happen, so its a timeline I would want to be in.

>Black people didn't have civilization ion their own
Are you legit retarded?