Is OMG starting to moon?

OMG OMG OMG

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2014/9/16/6204999/iphone-6-nfc-chip-locked-to-apple-pay
9to5mac.com/2017/06/07/apple-opening-up-some-access-to-the-iphones-nfc-chip-in-ios-11/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hope not.

It's a bear flag they said

Its dropping to $7.60 they said.

Man this thing is going to 180s lmfao
about damn time, too

Nope, not now. Wait two days impatient fucks

From
theverge.com/2014/9/16/6204999/iphone-6-nfc-chip-locked-to-apple-pay

To a now open chip

9to5mac.com/2017/06/07/apple-opening-up-some-access-to-the-iphones-nfc-chip-in-ios-11/

OMG confirmed for apple.

can't wait till i can purchase a ladyboy harem with the national currency of thailand, OMISEGO

not related to OMG every coin dipped because of btc going up now is time to buy alts

I need it to drop to $3 to make up for all mu day trading mistakes. I've been praying to the Omisegods saying I've learned muh lesson and I won't day trade omg again, just gib me one mo chance plz.

Well if it makes you feel better I bought in at 192, just couldn't wait any longer

Let's see if it falls more or jumps right back up

bounced off 192k

TA is a meme you retard. Why would you try to meme the God himself?

>btc is going up
>USD price goes up, but we're still at 195k

don't know how to feel desu lads

omg please be $1000 soon

FYI retards someone is sending out scam emails about the OMG airdrop.

It should be obvious but that isn't the site and they don't need your private key to do an airdrop.

Im balls deep in OMG but it's not going to moon til announcement. Then depending on announcement, it will continue or dip.

But now since all your morons have set the bar insanely fucking high with an incorrect assumption that Omise is partnering with Apple, it'll probably correct hard and trade sideways until
Plasma is released.

People were hyping that NEO was CHINA'S CURRENCY and it mooned without any news at all. The emotions for OMG is mirroring NEO's, and that's why I'm confident that it's going to moon sooner rather than later.

>incorrect
prove it faglord

>prove that an unfounded rumor I believe in is false

oh user

Wrong.

NEO price is pure, 100% speculation made out of thin air.

OMG is a solid company in SEA, which has already proven itself in financial business and has more then two devs.

I don't disagree and that's exact the point. The cryptoeconomy is driven solely by the emotions. NEO mooned because people believed in it regardless if it's actually a reasonable belief or not. OMG has a similar phenomenon.

BTM for cheap, unmooned NEO

Hodling these bags, man I hope you're right

Checking it out and I'm liking what I see. Thanks user.

I talked on another thread about the idea of selling OMG right now, getting into another coin that's about to rise in value and then come back to OMG, buying the dip.

What do you guys think?
Read the discussion here - Any of you doing that?
I'm particularly scared of OMG rising without really any explanation but emotions, like said.

Your plan fails horribly if OMG doesn't dip. Way risky imo

Just go 50/50. Or spend more. You don't have to be a minimalist retard.