BTC MOONING RIGHT NOW

get in for comfy gains

+0.5%
Yawn

HAPPENING

This is it lad...the takeoff to 5000 USD

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

i love it when it moons but at the same time it scares me that it's gonna dip just as fast at the weekend.

this is bitcoins last hurrah. itll never break $4500. there's nothing fueling this pump but pure speculation. no one will use lightning. bch will forever fuck with the hash rate. there is a lawsuit in progress over segwit2x.

the idea that bitcoin will rise forever because of a limited supply, regardless of anything else, is beyond insane.

>bitcoin is finished, says increasinly desperate mETHead

b. cashcuck

Look at our current financial system.

Bitcoin is not the most insane thing on earth.

we will see. i didn't even expect this last pump because of how terrible the fundamentals and technicals are, so i could be wrong about about $4500. if it does hit $4500, ill admit defeat and say you bitcoin maximalists were right.

still, the tech behind it is shit. can we agree on that? $5 fees and hour long transactions fucking suck.

at this point everyone is just speculation that it will be solved with the lightning network

high fees and long confirmation times are shit, agreed

Selling pos eth here for one whole superior bbc

Eth is going up every time btc goes up, its the chinese shills that talk shit about btc...

DGB has great tech and blazing fast transactions, you should try investing in that

thats the thing though. i dont think lightning will solve the issue. i 100% feel the block size limit exists to force lightning, and that r/bitcoins censorship was a major factor in its adoption.

i feel people will just use alts that are faster, especially after eth eventually flips btc and btc becomes "the legacy chain."

The whole BCC vs BTC debate is retarded.

BTC is too established to fail and get replaced by another coin.

Yeah, it's like IBM getting replaced by Apple or Compaq. I mean sure Compaq had greater tech than IBM at one point but were they going to replace IBM? lmao dude no

furthermore, bch is actually a threat. its trash as an investment (ltc already exists, so bch is redundant as a bitcoin 2.0 attempt) and i feel it was created specifically as an attack against btc. but, as an attack, the math checks out. it will attack btc every week forever and just needs to succeed once to kill it.

but IBM never got replaced by apple or compaq.

IBM sold their PC section off to lenovo which still exists.

Guys, do you have links to any academic articles where it is said that BTC demand is more speculative than anything? I tried to google but I didn't find anything.

would you hold bitcoin if it would never rise? all coins are mostly speculation right now.

What the fuck is fuelling this? Just sudden rise starting @ 18:00 est..

Segwit 2x will be another drop of free money (or BTC will become the free money, depends on which chain wins)

Regardless the Core devs are so rigid they're ruining their own coin

I agree with you completely. But I have a decently sized assigned that I have to show in september and I only need one or two articles that openly mention this. Could it be that no one mentions it because it is obvious?

Praying it goes back to around 4100, think it could happen soon?

we are going to test $4500
very soon combined value BTC+BCH will be over $5000

Sold for 4479 USD on Quadriga. Why is there a premium on there? Because it's a Canadian exchange?

From a technical standpoint, what is a better form of electronic cash, LTC or BCH? This is the long term fundamental question. Which coin processes transactions fastest and cheapest.

In the long term if I can use BTC + Lightning Network + Litecoin to pay for anything efficiently, BCH should eventually die.

The BCH price you see isn't real btw. Many people still aren't able to sell their coins.

lightning will never be used. people will just use alts instead.

from a tech perspective only eth matters. eth has billions invested into it and no other coin comes close in terms of research and development.

It already is.

ETH is still the savior

But isn't it more complicated to have several alts rather than a single coin, or just 2 coins, and use them in different layers of the system with the BTC backbone as a settlement layer?

lightning will never see widespread adoption and you will still need to pay huge fees and wait ages to move coins to cold storage.

but lets pretend lightning is adopted and every exchange and shop uses it. lets also pretend bch isnt slowly killing the network.

lighting doesnt solve the problem of quadratic growth that bitcoin has. eventually opening and closing lightning channels will take weeks and have $100 fees. this eventuality is maybe 5 or 10 years into the future because of how bitcoin doesnt prune its ledger like eth does.

I literally never read posts made by anime posters. You're are fucked in the head and your opinions and posts are worthless

I know there's gotta be some smug bastards lurking here holding a fair amount of bitcoin thinking: "maybe I should cash some out now"

Take it from a bad goy who's been buying and mining since 2012, don't.

Greedy Jews and rich shabbos goys are going to be entering serious positions in Bitcoin real soon, and they'd love to buy the Bitcoin you own.

Don't give it to them. When you're willing to hold until Bitcoin is worth nothing, then maybe you have a considerable amount of Bitcoin.

>bch is redundant as a bitcoin 2.0
Unless bitcoin 1.0 is destroyed.

What service did bitcoin provide, that created the growth? Bitcoin was a currency I buy things with, without doing it through the bank. DIRECT PURCHASING. Not showing the seller a card through which they contract the bank to confirm, or depending on their printing press, interest rates and notFed noReserves. The blockchain verified itself and everyone could see it.

Under LN there will be a private, third party ledger to act as a bank. And if you look into LN and the new BTC conglomerate, they're funded surreptitiously by bankers.

This is what the BCC "shills" mean when they say bitcoin's being centralized. They're right.

And bitcoin's value comes from the ability to make decentralized transactions with it. BCC still does that, but BTC is using banks.

>tfw he doesn't know about the tulips.

>none of the blockstream shills will respond to this: