I'll sell Ripple once it reaches $0.30 and use that to start investing in NEO

>I'll sell Ripple once it reaches $0.30 and use that to start investing in NEO

T-thanks, Ben Bernanke.

RIPPLE LITERALLY JUST FUCKING KILLED ME

i did really well resisting that FOMO but took a gamble with $800 today by buying at 6400 before this announcement.

gambled, but at least i sold after it shot back up to 6200 so i managed to limit the damage

c-can't cripple the
r....r....
fuck it

>using a round number as a target

kek, you think every whale out there doesn't know what you think? they'll dump on your ass at .28 EXACTLY for that reason

We are the Ripplelites and we are not selling.

I MADE THE FUCKING RIPPLEWARRIOR PICTURE THIS SHIT JUST ATE MY LUNCH I STAYED UP ALL NIGHT CAUSE I FUCKING SOLD AT 6150 AND THEN IT ROSE TO 6900 GOT TIRED AT FUCKING 9 AM AND WENT TO SLEEP AND BY THE TIME I WAKE UP I'VE BEEN DUMPED ON AND IT WON'T GO PAST 5100 FUCK MY LIFE

don't be a pussy
HOLD

NEVER FUCKING PUT A BUY ORDER AT WHAT LOOKS LIKE A LOWER PRICE BEFORE YOU GO TO SLEEP YOU WILL GET FUCKING DUMPED TO DEATH
FUCK BEN BERNANKE FUCK THE FEDERAL RESERVE FUCK INTERNATIONAL BANKING FUCK THESE STUPID OLD FAGGOTS FUCK THIS CONFERENCE ANNOUNCEMENT FUCK ADVERTISING AND FUCK RIPPLE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

sold my bags at 6600, came out of this shitshow with like 5% profit

never fucking with cripple ever again

That was me with TenX
NOW I'M A RIPPLEMARINE
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Thanks I've been waiting for it to drop to .21.

I warned you fags about ripple but noooo body wanted to hear about it

>a correction usually happens after a pump
wow, no shit sherlock

HODL~~~!!!!!

wow this is such fucking shit

it's been dumping for over 2 hours now, but the moment it goes up 0.000001 cents, the RSI goes to 9999999 fucking chinks man

Will it rebound by Monday? I need my shekels for other adventures on Monday.

I've lost 3 BTC to ripple so far. And yet here I am, holding until I lose it all....

I put half a bitcoin in right near the peak

dats a cool pic tho. Nice job user. I wish there were some way I could tip you with an exchangeable currency for your hard work

I COULD'VE BOUGHT CHANCOIN AT 10SATS AMA ABOUT MY LOSSES

pls sir
BTC: 1Dok4o73EHZMEPYvyCTNUB7yL9K8PVwfbc
XRP: rPVMhWBsfF9iMXYj3aAzJVkPDTFNSyWdKy (tag 1604042202)
i am but a poor meme farmer who has lost 2k of my principal and am now reduced to ripplemarineing

anyone that even put a penny in this centralized coin deserves the losses

th-thanks user

look at every coin chart except btc, they all go down everyday. then 1 minute po and back to down everyday. the easiest way to get ahead is to short coins after its up for 2 days. all the coins are dying except btc. even eth is down 25 pct from its high and it dies almost everyday

you mean BUY RIPPLE RIGHT NOW?
yes, I agree

I didn't hold >. I sold at .22

finally sold, lost 3BTC in total. kinda just relieved im out of that shit coin. Now to try and make it back.

Im getting into OMG right now.. Join me brothers.

>This coin with a 99 trillion cap is totally going up.

Yeah, and a year from now ill be able to buy a hamburger for a nickle again!